PDA

View Full Version : Where did these guys come from?

chronic_Maniac
08-26-2006, 09:47 PM
In FF7 the people that could become seph were experiments of hojo. They were given a number so you knew they were clones. Kadaj Loz and Yazoo didn't have a number. What made them connected with mother?

sephirothishere
08-27-2006, 01:15 PM
kadaj loz and yazoo are each different aspects of sephiroth made by sephiroths consciousness and controlled by his strong will

Distain
08-27-2006, 08:59 PM
kadaj loz and yazoo are each different aspects of sephiroth made by sephiroths consciousness and controlled by his strong will

Yes but if Kadaj is part of Sephiroth and controlled by him, why dose he repent (kinda) in the end? I think they were maybe clones, or just normale people, who somehow got infused with jenova cells and twisted and decived by Sephiroth, but Kahaj was able to get past all that in the end.

Xurts
08-27-2006, 09:06 PM
No.

When Sephiroth was defeated at the end of FF7 he used his will to contaminate the surrounding Spirit Energy. He was able to divide his will, or consciousness, up into three equal parts and created Loz, Yazoo, and Kadaj out of them. They are not human, but just Sephiroth's divided consciousness in physical bodies. Shinentai, I believe that's called. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Distain
08-27-2006, 09:10 PM
So dose that mean Sephiroth has some good in him then (or somthing along that line that sounds extreamly corny)

Xurts
08-27-2006, 09:25 PM
So dose that mean Sephiroth has some good in him then (or somthing along that line that sounds extreamly corny)
why would it mean that?

Aralith
08-27-2006, 09:50 PM
Distain, the thing you're failing to realize, is that there was no redemption for Kadaj in the end. He tried to kill Cloud one last time but completely lost all energy and fell. Cloud showed some compassion and caught him, but in the end Kadaj still called out to mother as though she was taking him home. Then the rain turned him back into the Lifestream that he was. There was no redemption scene for Kadaj.

Distain
08-27-2006, 10:12 PM
Ah alright, I get it:D

sephirothishere
08-28-2006, 12:45 PM
No.

When Sephiroth was defeated at the end of FF7 he used his will to contaminate the surrounding Spirit Energy. He was able to divide his will, or consciousness, up into three equal parts and created Loz, Yazoo, and Kadaj out of them. They are not human, but just Sephiroth's divided consciousness in physical bodies. Shinentai, I believe that's called. Correct me if I'm wrong.

exactly.....cloud even calls kadaj a body of thoughts....

Araciel
08-29-2006, 02:50 AM
what source are you guys getting this info from

Aralith
08-29-2006, 06:29 AM
what source are you guys getting this info from
Lots. The UOG, within the movie, comments made about the movie by its creators. There is some speculation among fans on certain subjects, but I don't think any of them have been mentioned here. All that's in this thread is fact.

Ryushikaze
08-29-2006, 07:28 AM
Except for the 'rain turned him back into the lifestream', which is not actually confirmed either.

And while the Shintentai are aspects of Sephiroth, they are also their own people. Kadaj could not deny his instincutal desire to reunite with Jenova, but he wished that he, not Sephy, would be the one to remain when it happened.

Araciel
08-29-2006, 07:34 AM
thats true, he did seem quite melancholy about it actually...ah well, i just had no idea where they came from and thought this would be a good place to ask