PDA

View Full Version : Why is it that so many new members get banned?

Malboro_Menace
08-26-2006, 11:57 PM
So many newbies get banned within the first week. Why is this? Can we stop it?

It's like every day a new stupid retard googles for a Final Fantasy forum and joins this one. Maybe we should have a decoy forum for the idiots.

Meat Puppet
08-26-2006, 11:58 PM
Can we stop it?

Disable registering.

licence
08-26-2006, 11:59 PM
Hmmm, maybe a lot get banned because they are duplicate accounts or something? Or second accounts?

feona17
08-27-2006, 12:08 AM
Maybe they get banned because they're not so intelligent and can't follow rules. That's just a hunch. :rolleyes2

Vaincast
08-27-2006, 12:12 AM
wait...does that also count me cause I was like new a month ago or 3 weeks ago and I also looked it up on google...am I gonna get banned? oh no...

Shlup
08-27-2006, 12:15 AM
EoFF isn't as lenient on idiots as a lot of forums, and it's sink or swim.

Vikeve
08-27-2006, 12:29 AM
I survived longer thn i week im going for a month now!

I did almost get banned since i started ranting about something that how should i say wasn't kind.

Rye
08-27-2006, 12:38 AM
Because EoFF attracts the type of people that... tickle my fancy. :bigsmile:

Psychotic
08-27-2006, 12:49 AM
Because there's a lot of people who come to EoFF purely to advertise.

Cruise Control
08-27-2006, 12:57 AM
Because we're anti u r teh sux. And people who can't type complete sentences suck.

Venom
08-27-2006, 01:44 AM
Because 75% of newbies cant spell.

rubah
08-27-2006, 01:53 AM
Because there's a lot of people who come to EoFF purely to advertise.

Hmmm, maybe a lot get banned because they are duplicate accounts or something? Or second accounts?
A little bit of columns A, B, and C.

Maybe they get banned because they're not so intelligent and can't follow rules. That's just a hunch. :rolleyes2
This is why people who are no longer new are banned, as a rule of thumb.

Fuego
08-27-2006, 01:57 AM
I found this site by looking for FFXI ... but i guess you guys are ok :D
lol :lol: lol :lol: lol :lol: lol :lol: lol
So i stay >.<

Vincent Valentine
08-27-2006, 02:41 AM
So many newbies get banned within the first week.Why is this?

It's like every day a new stupid retard googles for a Final Fantasy forum and joins this one.
You pretty much answered your own question right there...

ValkyrieWing
08-27-2006, 03:10 AM
Someone on one of my posts got banned because he was being a closed-minded child. ><

Tasura
08-27-2006, 03:20 AM
I found this site on google, almost 2 years ago. And most get banned ebcuase they just advertise, or dont like to answer to authority.

The Summoner of Leviathan
08-27-2006, 03:31 AM
This thread gives me deja-vu.

K-chan
08-27-2006, 03:33 AM
Why is it that so many new members get banned?

Because they do stupid, ban-able things.

Hambone
08-27-2006, 03:36 AM
They didn't read the rules or take note of how people act on EoFF.

Madame Adequate
08-27-2006, 03:50 AM
Because the staff bear more than a passing resemblance to the Nazi party of Germany.

Psychotic
08-27-2006, 03:54 AM
Because the staff bear more than a passing resemblance to the Nazi party of Germany.I call Goebbels.

DarkLadyNyara
08-27-2006, 04:03 AM

Amen. I've joined several forums, but EoFF is the only one I regularly visit, mainly 'cause I don't have to put up with so many idiots. It's one of my favorite things about the site.

Vincent, Thunder God
08-27-2006, 04:21 AM
<!-- I think that if the staff weren't as strict as they are the forum would decent to the levels of this little "den of iniquity" ...http://forums.ffshrine.org/

Take a look around quickly. See how rude people are there. Then think of what kind of Mods and Administrators work there... and how things would be if the Mods and Adminitrators here didn't ban people who would bring down our forum to those depths... -->
[edit - Let's not point fingers at people that can't help themselves. -rubah]

Goldenboko
08-27-2006, 04:30 AM
Yeah most people do get banned within a week but that's because they can't follow the rules and if you can't follow the rules your going to get kicked out of anything quickly. I've been here for a couple months and I've followed the rules and have been fine. The site can be quite enjoyable as long as you stay in line and try your best to not to be too stuck up, arrogent, etc. because then you have a whole bunch of users that don't like you.

Also the Mods and Admins here do their job unlike some forums *cough* baseball forums *cough*

Dignified Pauper
08-27-2006, 04:37 AM
second accounts

Evastio
08-27-2006, 04:43 AM
I'm guessing people don't take me seriously when I tell them "Have fun and don't get banned. :ghost:" :(

Those people that do get banned are usually people with second accounts.

Fuego
08-27-2006, 04:56 AM
:banme: :twak:

:ty: :holmes:

Rengori
08-27-2006, 04:59 AM
See, the problem with second accounts, is that the person making them doesn't realize that mods are able to read Private Messages,

It's me crash. Dont tell the mods.
Or they just plain give it away.

Full of surprises, ey Ren?

Kain Strife
08-27-2006, 05:08 AM
I'm a newbie to this site, but not a newbie to message boards in general (i'm a mod of 2 message boards), so I know the rules well. I'll try not to get banned as i'm liking this place a lot.

DarkLadyNyara
08-27-2006, 05:22 AM
Alot of the people who get banned do so because they insist on either A) ignoring, or B) arguing with the moderators. How someone can do that and not expect to get banned is beyond me.

bipper
08-27-2006, 05:25 AM
So many newbies get banned within the first week. Why is this? Can we stop it?

It's like every day a new stupid retard googles for a Final Fantasy forum and joins this one. Maybe we should have a decoy forum for the idiots.

Welcome to the decoy forums!

Sunny Day Suicide
08-27-2006, 05:27 AM

Dey muhst lern h0w 2

Christmas
08-27-2006, 05:39 AM
It is that kind of year again where they offer sacrifices to the Great Lord of The HATE. :(

Omnislash07
08-27-2006, 05:57 AM
i almost got banned within my first month, but i dont think it counts cause i was dising Future Estar and just about everyone has done that so...

Zeromus_X
08-27-2006, 05:58 AM
Because they broke the forum rules.

DarkLadyNyara
08-27-2006, 06:45 AM

Bipper wins. :D

Malboro_Menace
08-27-2006, 06:46 AM
Maybe we should have a decoy forum for the idiots.

Lol as soon as I posted that I knew someone would make that comment :P

Yeah it amazes me how so many people don't type right (spelling wise). Practially every forum I've been on the general communitie's spelling and grammar aren't worthy of a 3 yr old with a crayon.

Behold the Void
08-27-2006, 07:40 AM
Just as a note, mods cannot read PMs, only admin can and it's a rule amongst the staff that we will not read private messages unless we are contacted about specific cases of abuse and harrassment.

And we every now and again get a bunch of trolling new members, as well as a pretty constant stream of people advertising bags that nobody wants.

Yamaneko
08-27-2006, 07:44 AM
I read all your PMs when you're not looking.

Tasura
08-27-2006, 08:21 AM

<.< >.> *empties inbox*

Levian
08-27-2006, 08:30 AM
You're next!

Owen Macwere
08-27-2006, 11:34 AM
Beacause they are not fallowing the rules, and sometimes just joining to get banned.
I don't think spelling should earn someone a banning ticket, some none-english people can't spell right, like me for an example, I was a scratchy person at first, I guess I am better now. :D

~SapphireStar~
08-27-2006, 11:40 AM
Yeah what Owen said. They come on and invite their mates and use the place like a chat room.

boys from the dwarf
08-27-2006, 11:41 AM
because of how great a forum it is. it has good mods who are as tolerant as they should be. a lot of people havent been on a forum before and arent used to it which could be one reason. looking backat stuff ive noticed i said some pretty stupid things when i was a NooB. but ive always been good and followed rules and the worse thing ive done here seems to be accidentally having two active RPs. and thats not because i didnt read the rules (i forgot FF8 survivor counted as an RP.) a lot of the people who join are stupid teenagers that shouldnt be on this site. i think its usually just plain ingnorance and stupidity or lack of experience on forums.

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
08-27-2006, 11:49 AM
Because they are bad people with bad intentions and with bad attitude.

Alive-Cat
08-27-2006, 11:53 AM
Sir William Smith was banned, for being dumb.
It was a tragic day, for all.

I Am Stoner
08-27-2006, 12:03 PM

I cant spell because I have a disability known as dyslexia, so that is why I can't spell.

Also, this place rocks so much more than any other forum, I dunno why people would wanna be horrible on it. I hope I don't get banned.

Shoden
08-27-2006, 12:08 PM
When I joined I never read the rules, didn't bother spelling, never bothered using grammar and I trolled a few times. I think the rules are just getting enforced more and more, don't read my PMs guys, it's got things you shouldn't see in, things useful to my plans...

Alive-Man survived somehow, and he's worse off than most the dimwits that end up registering and get banned within a few days. They just make those god damn threads, one after another and then get banned, I haven't seen a newbie survive 3 months in a while. The mods are more focused on the older members. Frunk, DMKA, common the newbies coming in here are worse than them guys.

-
-
-
-

We'll be back after a word from our sponsors.

Quindiana Jones
08-27-2006, 12:51 PM
I've been here for.....some time. Though I have a feeling I'll be getting a lot of backhanders from a certain 5 lettered person, with a fondness of cats and brooms.

I think some people go onto forums just to be annoying anyway, so there's a big reason why some get banned. Though some are just annoying in general and can't help it, so they get banned through no deliberate fault of their own. No doubt some just make a mistake and get banned for it, then regret it afterwards. That would lead them to making a seond account if they really wanted a second chance, and then they might get kicked for that.

Captain Maxx Power
08-27-2006, 01:19 PM
What they don't want to tell you is that the forums are at maximum capacity, and if we have too many members it's going to set off the bomb. Hence random newbies are banned to keep the numbers down. They can't turn off the registration because that'll set it off as well. Rumour has it EoFF can't go under a hundred posts an hour either.

http://videodetective.com/photos/122/005152_13.jpg

"Pop quiz, hotshot. There's a bomb on a forum. Once the forum goes 50 posts an hour, the bomb is armed. If it drops below 50, it blows up. What do you do? What do you do?"

Quindiana Jones
08-27-2006, 01:21 PM
Wow I never knew that. I shall do my very best to make the bomb go boom.

*stops spamming, thus decreasing the amount of posts per hour*

Dell
08-27-2006, 01:24 PM
Because they want to know what happened when they're banned.

Madame Adequate
08-27-2006, 01:41 PM
Because they want to know what happened when they're banned.

People who think there's an "After-forum" are crazy. We have NO evidence whatsoever for any such thing, yet people persist in their beliefs...

Owen Macwere
08-27-2006, 01:43 PM
If some one get banned, how long would it be until he comes back to the forum?. just thought to ask.

~SapphireStar~
08-27-2006, 02:13 PM
For good isnt it?

Owen Macwere
08-27-2006, 02:15 PM
Lol, sure, I am not planning to get banned, that's the last think I might think of, just curious.

Alastair|UK
08-27-2006, 02:38 PM
lol i still havent got past the day so its just a waiting game to c i guess i didnt google this site my friend told me bout it so :s

BakerMan
08-27-2006, 02:53 PM

Amen. I've joined several forums, but EoFF is the only one I regularly visit, mainly 'cause I don't have to put up with so many idiots. It's one of my favorite things about the site.

Tell me about it, The last 2 forum's I've tried have had idiot's as the mods. One of them I didn't stay a week on.

Giga Guess
08-27-2006, 03:04 PM
Generally, it's because they're dingbats.

Eminem's_No.1_Fan
08-27-2006, 03:06 PM
well i'm safe, i looked it up on Yahoo.

Hambone
08-27-2006, 04:38 PM

:mad2:

lovehurts
08-27-2006, 04:55 PM
I saw one newB make fun of an admins art work and that person was gone about 2 posts later.:p

Piss off other people and insult them and you get a warning ,but if you t-off an admin and insult him or her.....yah.....

Giga Guess
08-27-2006, 05:11 PM
I saw one newB make fun of an admins art work and that person was gone about 2 posts later.:p

Piss off other people and insult them and you get a warning ,but if you t-off an admin and insult him or her.....yah.....

That's kind of unfair...you make it sound like the admins are spiteful and vindictive. The context is usually important.

Alive-Cat
08-27-2006, 05:41 PM
I must say, when I joined I was definitely one of the more clueless members of this forum, and am lucky to be here, now. :-/

Owen Macwere
08-27-2006, 05:44 PM
I must say, when I joined I was definitely one of the more clueless members of this forum, and am lucky to be here, now. :-/

;)

lovehurts
08-27-2006, 06:33 PM

That's kind of unfair...you make it sound like the admins are spiteful and vindictive. The context is usually important.

Nothing is unfair about it...stupidity is as fair as intelligence. You either have it or you don't. One or the other. Some people are just stupid fools and taunt or annoy admins to the point to where admins see some one that is in general a pest or just some one that is altogether better off not posting at a place such as this forum.

Leeza
08-27-2006, 06:41 PM
If some one get banned, how long would it be until he comes back to the forum?. just thought to ask.
It's for two years and then you may request to come back.

No, loverhurts. We do not ban members for disagreeing with us or making fun of us. If that member was banned it was for something that was bannable and you probably won't know the exact reason because we usually delete posts/threads that are of a bannable nature so you all just don't see them, but it doesn't mean that they are not there.

Rengori
08-27-2006, 06:42 PM

That's kind of unfair...you make it sound like the admins are spiteful and vindictive. The context is usually important.That's like saying that annoying a bear gets the same results as annoying a rabbit. Of course the bear is going to maul you, the rabbit might nibble your finger at the most.

~SapphireStar~
08-27-2006, 07:15 PM
I dont understand how people can even think the mods are unfair. Im not being a kiss arse or anything, but be grateful they do listen to your complaints and sort out banned members.

I mean ive been on forums when mods have done nothing and let people get away with things or they join in the tourment of a member with everyone else.

lovehurts
08-27-2006, 07:38 PM

That's kind of unfair...you make it sound like the admins are spiteful and vindictive. The context is usually important.That's like saying that annoying a bear gets the same results as annoying a rabbit. Of course the bear is going to maul you, the rabbit might nibble your finger at the most.

Atleast some one understands the logic behind it.

Owen Macwere
08-27-2006, 08:07 PM

That's the point.
The admin has the power to ban so he/she do that when someone do something wrong.
the normal user can only replay the poster, and that's not a very big deal and don't make the slightest effect.
that's why, the admin has banned that person, because tey can stop his/her nonesense.

DarkLadyNyara
08-27-2006, 08:13 PM
I cant spell because I have a disability known as dyslexia, so that is why I can't spell.
There's a difference between truly having a problem with spelling, and mis-spelling things because "u think its kewl". The latter is what pisses people off.

And, I'm not criticizing the mods by any means when I say ignoring and/or insulting them is likely to get you banned. That's how it should be. Slapping a cop will get you in more trouble than slapping some random person on the street. (And by insult, I mean "how dare you tell me what to do, you *****!!!" and the like.)

lovehurts
08-27-2006, 08:27 PM
I dont try to disrepsect the mods. So the mods dont disrespect me. Im just saying that the mods are not self-less non-defendants that let noobs come around and insult them. Im not discussing what is fair. The mods have always been fair if anything Im saying that you dont want to anger a mod because they are respectible people and will bit back at you. That is all that I am saying . It isnt a sentence to say that mods are unfair its to say that if you dont want to be banned than you have to be fair...

*SIGHS!!!!*

:mad:

Nominus Experse
08-27-2006, 08:31 PM
New members that become banned have a key component of a productive citizen missing: intelligence.

McLovin'
08-27-2006, 08:34 PM
Noobs are newbs.

Decessus
08-27-2006, 08:46 PM
<!-- Get out of here, you spoony bard! -->

Ryth
08-27-2006, 09:59 PM
Advertisers, second accounts, and I think another reason is Final Fantasy is a big thing in which people love, love fanatically or hate. Since EoFF is incredibly popular, it attracts lots of people regularly in a large range.

Hate results in trolls obviously who get banned quickly. Loving it fanactially results in fanboys who will flame the hell out of anyone who disagrees their game isn't the greatest, the ages of people on this forum tend to be 13-16, which can mean immature, insensible members, depending, which makes their arguing skills normally more primitive and insulting to opposing views in not only FF forums but in GC and everywhere else. So we can have flaming, stubborn, teens going around the forums making idiotic posts. Which can lead to trouble in EoEo. Since EoFF Staff doesn't take that crap, they get banned quickly, leaving the more mature...or well, members who are more clever with their antics :rolleyes2 in the majority. I don't know how accurate this is, considering I thought this up in like 2 minutes.

Quindiana Jones
08-27-2006, 09:59 PM

*chokes on air* That's how shocked I am!!! Two years??? Cripeys, that's a bit harsh. Though it is very useful to know that.

Ryth
08-27-2006, 10:02 PM

*chokes on air* That's how shocked I am!!! Two years??? Cripeys, that's a bit harsh. Though it is very useful to know that.

I think you being able to come back at all is quite generous, I know if I banned someone on my forum, they'd never come back.

McLovin'
08-27-2006, 10:04 PM
I think you being able to come back at all is quite generous, I know if I banned someone on my forum, they'd never come back.

Which one? :tongue:

Quindiana Jones
08-27-2006, 10:05 PM
If I were baned I'd regret it and want to come back straight away. It'd really tick me off if I couldn't. I guess it's fair enough though. However, some people who have been banned were generally nice people, and just said a few things that were unappropriate. It's a shame.

Ryth
08-27-2006, 10:07 PM

Which one? :tongue:

Assuming that was targeted to all the links in my signature it's the one called Wolve's Den, though I hold a staff position on all the links in my sig. xD

If I were baned I'd regret it and want to come back straight away. It'd really tick me off if I couldn't. I guess it's fair enough though. However, some people who have been banned were generally nice people, and just said a few things that were unappropriate. It's a shame.

I get what you mean, there are members I miss who were quite nice, like Chris. I still think 2 years is quite leniant.

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
08-27-2006, 10:59 PM
Yea well if i were part of the creators of such a nice forum and someone came to it to trash the place then i would want them out so most bannes are more than fair!

Leeza
08-28-2006, 01:31 AM
There is no one here who got banned just for saying something inappropriate. They get warnings and a PM first advising them to not do what they were doing/saying anymore. In fact they get much more than just one PM. When they do eventually get banned it's usually when many many PMs were not cutting it and the member was still doing what he/she was asked not to do.

Others that you think might not have done anything very terrible actually did, but their post or thread that contributed to their ban would have been removed from the view of regular members.

DarkLadyNyara
08-28-2006, 01:35 AM

Huh. I'm suprised. I was under the impression that you couldn't ever come back. But two years is usually enough time to grow up. :D

Leeza
08-28-2006, 01:37 AM
It used to be that a ban from EoFF was very permanent, but we decided that someone who gets banned when they are 13 or 15 might actually mature enough in 2 years to become a member who might contribute something so we relaxed the forever rule. Of course, just because a banned member requests to come back does not mean that he will. He first needs the approval of ALL Staff.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
08-28-2006, 01:47 AM

That's kind of unfair...you make it sound like the admins are spiteful and vindictive. The context is usually important.That's like saying that annoying a bear gets the same results as annoying a rabbit. Of course the bear is going to maul you, the rabbit might nibble your finger at the most.Except it's not the bear's responsibility to look out for the rabbit. If anything, the treatment for jerks is harsher if they're talking crap to a normal member.

Sunny Day Suicide
08-28-2006, 02:36 AM

How do they request, email?

Omnislash07
08-28-2006, 02:39 AM
That's like saying that annoying a bear gets the same results as annoying a rabbit. Of course the bear is going to maul you, the rabbit might nibble your finger at the most.

you were just poking the wrong bunny (http://www.addictinggames.com/poke.html)

Eureka
08-28-2006, 04:02 AM
Noobs are newbs.

the single greatest thing i've ever had the pleasure of reading :mad:

Quindiana Jones
08-28-2006, 11:30 AM
There is no one here who got banned just for saying something inappropriate. They get warnings and a PM first advising them to not do what they were doing/saying anymore. In fact they get much more than just one PM. When they do eventually get banned it's usually when many many PMs were not cutting it and the member was still doing what he/she was asked not to do.

Others that you think might not have done anything very terrible actually did, but their post or thread that contributed to their ban would have been removed from the view of regular members.

Hm. That's fairly interesting. I never knew that. Never ever.

It used to be that a ban from EoFF was very permanent, but we decided that someone who gets banned when they are 13 or 15 might actually mature enough in 2 years to become a member who might contribute something so we relaxed the forever rule. Of course, just because a banned member requests to come back does not mean that he will. He first needs the approval of ALL Staff.

Is it possible that one member of staff may hold a really big grudge? Perhaps everyone else felt it was OK for that person to come back, but that one member of staff with the grudge refused. Would they be ignored, or would the banned person just not be allowed back? Or does that just never happen because all members of staff are really nice people inside and would never ever ever hold a grudge?

I'm so confused. I feel like a child in Anne Summer's....

Raistlin
08-28-2006, 02:29 PM
Is it possible that one member of staff may hold a really big grudge? Perhaps everyone else felt it was OK for that person to come back, but that one member of staff with the grudge refused. Would they be ignored, or would the banned person just not be allowed back? Or does that just never happen because all members of staff are really nice people inside and would never ever ever hold a grudge?

Oh, they can hold grudges. :D

Behold the Void
08-28-2006, 03:36 PM

I'm so confused. I feel like a child in Anne Summer's....

If one of us was able to hold that big of a grudge against someone, I'd think it safe to say that they did something really bad.

Owen Macwere
08-28-2006, 03:41 PM

Hehe.. why did you use this you ?, it makes me nervouse. :riiight:

Wel, who get banned desirve to get banned, that's why he/she was banned.

Quindiana Jones
08-28-2006, 07:42 PM
If one of us was able to hold that big of a grudge against someone, I'd think it safe to say that they did something really bad.

It could've been something that just <s>pissed you off</s> annoyed you. Though I'll bet the other members of staff would get annoyed too, because of the nastiness to another member of staff.

theundeadhero
08-28-2006, 07:57 PM
Newbies get banned because Citizen Bleys doesn't like them.

No, loverhurts. We do not ban members for... making fun of us :jess:

The Unknown Guru
08-28-2006, 08:22 PM
I found this site on Google. I didn't get banned because I just happen to know basic English grammar and etiquette, and I read the rules.

Resha
08-28-2006, 08:28 PM

OOH, BIG BROTHA! :eek:

Bart's Friend Milhouse
08-28-2006, 09:27 PM
I don't have any interesting PM's so :p

Jessweeee♪
08-28-2006, 11:13 PM
It's hard to shake off that "new" when you're banned :P

lovehurts
08-28-2006, 11:34 PM

Then you know about me and my operation!! ? SORRY KIDS NO MORE "SPECIAL" VIDEOS!!! Quick run!! Run away with the edivence!!!
:eek:

Avarice-ness
08-28-2006, 11:38 PM
Alot of people find it fun to get banned from as many forums as possible. It's a personal goal or something to get as many people see the words "banned" in one place, I guess it's a since of pride. "Oh hey, I got banned from so-and-so today! =D"

How quaint though. If I was on that mission I'd go to a small forum first, not a big one because the big ones have scarry moderators that close all my thread...s... Err. No you guys know I'm kidding. :razz:
Some people just don't work well with others, so when they get warned they'll be all "I'll show you! >=O" and then they get showed even harder because they're not that smart. :(

I wish they could put the reason why the person was banned though, I'd read them all. :razz:

Shiny
08-29-2006, 03:52 AM
EoFF members are banned, because they discovered the secret code to unlocking all the powers of the internet. It's a shame really. :(

Dr Unne
08-29-2006, 04:03 AM
I want to know how so many new members DON'T get banned in the first week. Tons of them are getting through.

Molnir
08-29-2006, 04:45 AM
Uh oh. I am a new member. And new at the forum stuff. Hope i dont get banned. There would be no reason to band me though...

Leeza
08-29-2006, 05:15 AM
Uh oh. I am a new member. And new at the forum stuff. Hope i dont get banned. There would be no reason to band me though...
Reading the <a href="http://forums.eyesonff.com/faq.php">FAQ</a> goes a long way towards not getting banned. Also, reading the sig restrictions that are posted above the sig field helps you to keep your sig from getting removed. Sorry, but your sig is way over the 50 kb filesize limit. :)

P.S. Welcome to EoFF. :)

Jessweeee♪
08-29-2006, 10:44 PM
hehehehe.......you broke a rule.....

Vincent, Thunder God
08-30-2006, 12:07 AM
See, the problem with second accounts, is that the person making them doesn't realize that mods are able to read Private Messages,

It's me crash. Dont tell the mods.
Or they just plain give it away.

Full of surprises, ey Ren?

The mods can read our Private Messages?!? They are hardly "private" then! That really sucks.

Yamaneko
08-30-2006, 01:22 AM
I want to know how so many new members DON'T get banned in the first week. Tons of them are getting through.
Are you offering to take care of them?