PDA

View Full Version : FullMetal Alchemist

Dark Soul963
08-27-2006, 02:31 AM
Who is your favorite FullMetal Alchemist character and why?:tongue:
And does anyone know when Ed's birthday is?

ValkyrieWing
08-27-2006, 03:11 AM
Hawkeye, because she owns everyone...especially Mustang. ^_~

feona17
08-27-2006, 03:24 AM
Winry. I love her personality basically.

Chibi Youkai
08-27-2006, 03:46 AM
Roy, because of a great comment one of my friends made about puppets and strings.

Zeromus_X
08-27-2006, 03:47 AM
Sheska! (insert how you actually spell it here!)!! :cat:

Fonzie
08-27-2006, 04:56 AM
Scar-he has a reason too do what he does.

Goldenboko
08-27-2006, 05:06 AM
Scar because his quote, "your right you don't have to worry about proving you exist because soon you won't." Best line ever!

Spatvark
08-27-2006, 05:12 AM
Izumi is plain awesome.

Eureka
08-27-2006, 05:26 AM
i love a few lol..

ed
scar
wrath
lust
gluttony
alex louis armstrong
roy mustang
hawkeye :3

oh i love that show :)

Mitch
08-27-2006, 11:52 AM
Lt Colonel Maes Hughes kicks ass. His death scene was sad

Dark Soul963
08-27-2006, 11:56 PM
yes, it was...:cry:
has anyone seen all the episodes? i am starting to feel like i'm the only one who has 'cause of a few people...

StarlightAngel
08-28-2006, 12:13 AM
I've seen it all B) I don't really have a favorite character though.

Al's awesome in the little of the movie I've seen though B) Unfortunately, it was in Japanese (duh) and I had NO IDEA what they were saying, so I just quit watching and am now waiting for it to be released in theaters. I'm gonna try to go with 'Void if he's still around by then, seeing as my parents haven't seen the series and it'd make no sense to them.

I'm sure there'll be cosplayers there too, which will serve as extra entertainment XP

Mitch
08-28-2006, 02:52 AM
I've seen every episode. It's the only anime I've ever watched (except for Dragonball Z when I was 12 or so). I watched the Jap version with subtitles. It's way better than the English version I think.

And the movie is good but the ending iscrap

Arrianna
08-28-2006, 05:01 AM
Lt Colonel Maes Hughes was my favorite.

I've seen it all and the movie with subtitles. The DVD is being released in the US, Sept 12th I think. I've got to get it but I don't know if I'll be able to afford it right away.

Vaincast
08-28-2006, 06:15 AM
Hughes man, he was just an awsome and funny guy always talkin about his daughter XD

Eminem's_No.1_Fan
08-28-2006, 07:21 PM
I watched the first 10 or so episodes on Rapture TV, then i started playing Basketball, whitch happened to be on at exactly the same time as it, by the time Basket ball was over for the summer, it was on episode 39 so i was to confused to pay attention to the story, but i still watched it for the action.

starseeker
08-31-2006, 06:58 PM
I like Sheska and Hawkeye the best.

Slicksword45
08-31-2006, 07:11 PM

omg.... I cried then. he was one of my favorit.

and that was funnie when Ed fights Mustang are going to fight and when he announces it. he pulls the cloth over the giant pic. of his daughter =p

I also liked lust..... BAHHHH!!!! EVERYONE I LIKE DIES!!!!!

:cry: :cry: :( :( :cry: :cry:

Avarice-ness
08-31-2006, 07:24 PM
As for Ed's birthday, it's never actually spoken other than the fact that it's Elicia's b-day as well. Most people agree that it's between 1898 and 1899 and some say like Oct 11 (but that dates been used for when they burned their home down, and he didn't do it on his b-day) but most think it's between December in Feburary. Of course if I get lazy enough I could always go look at the profile book. :razz:

As for faves. They all died in the order of my love. u u..

Hughes, Greed, Scar.

Oh and everyone being cocky how they seen every episode. I watched FMA on Japanese torrents before it was released in America. :razz:
Japanese FMA > English FMA -by far-

salvaje
09-04-2006, 07:08 AM
Winry. Her Puppy-face is adorable.

The duration of the series was enjoyable, but the ending... whilst some people may like the open-endedness that both the ending and the movie bring, I felt the writers simply wanted more reasons for Ed angst, and just angst in general. I mean, in "The Conqueror of Shambala" there are a few questions that the movie simply skipped, and in the ending... that blasted ending could have been avoided or changed. Again, unnecessary angst. I understand the needed for "sad" endings, or "unhappy, not roses-and-rainbows" ending... but it REALLY felt as if the writer(s) was/were simply morbidly depresssed, and decided to go "Hey - the world sucks. Let's convey this message across the globe". I'm not sure if that's a spoiler, but just to be sure...

I could go on about the tweakings that should have gone on during the last few episodes and movie, but I won't.