PDA

View Full Version : if u wuz super questionaire

Alastair|UK
08-27-2006, 02:00 PM
i am bored and would like to know your

what u would be called if were super hero.villian:

what one power would u have:

if u had to choose tween super speed and flight what u choose:

would u rather be mutated, from another planet, magical or plain smelly what would u be:

if u had to choose between smushing cheese and saving a perosn human or other what would u do :

Quindiana Jones
08-27-2006, 02:08 PM
*corrects grammar and spelling*

What you would be called if you were a super hero/villian: Oh damn, it's on my MySpace. I can't remember.

What one power you would have: The power to seduce women ;)

If you had to choose between SuperSpeed and Flight what would you choose: Flight. Easily. With big angel wings.

Would you rather be mutated, from another planet, magical or plain smelly: Magical obviously.

If you had to choose between smushing cheese and saving a human or other what would you do: Depends what trouble the human was in. I'll go other.

~SapphireStar~
08-27-2006, 02:08 PM

what u would be called if were super hero.villian: I guess KittiKatti and I would be an anime superhero, Sailor Moonish.

what one power would u have: The ability to turn back time.

if u had to choose tween super speed and flight what u choose: Flight of course!

would u rather be mutated, from another planet, magical or plain smelly what would u be: Magical.

if u had to choose between smushing cheese and saving a perosn human or other what would u do : Save people.

Alastair|UK
08-27-2006, 02:29 PM
wow people actually replied cool i may as well

what u would be called if were super hero.villian:MAn with hat on head

what one power would u have:invisibleness

if u had to choose tween super speed and flight what u choose:flight

would u rather be mutated, from another planet, magical or plain smelly what would u be:magical

if u had to choose between smushing cheese and saving a perosn human or other what would u do :Smush cheese muahaha

Do not spam and do not post more than once in a row. Use the edit/delete button if you wish to add to add to your post. ~ Leeza

oddler
08-27-2006, 05:12 PM
Go here (http://forums.eyesonff.com/faq.php?faq=vb_faq#faq_vb_board_usage). I'm already super. I don't think these questions apply to me. :cool: And I would definitely not smush the cheese. I regularly eat it while saving humans.

Fuego
08-27-2006, 05:14 PM

what u would be called if were super hero.villian: Villain - Anne frank :p

what one power would u have:<!--Slaughter Nazis ... wait i mean the jews ... (?) -if i am a villan (?)- what about rounding up the homeless and puting them into hobo-camps ? I'd have to change my name to ... Bazooka Joe .. and i wouldn't be a villain i'd be a conservative repub... O! Wait ... I'd still be a villain !!!! :D-->*snip* Do not post crap like this on this site again. ~ Leeza
*edit*sorry if i offened any one ....was meant to be funny but umm well. sorry again ~Fue

if u had to choose tween super speed and flight what u choose:Flight >.<

would u rather be mutated, from another planet, magical or plain smelly what would u be:If i were into politics, i'd probly be smelly :(

if u had to choose between smushing cheese and saving a perosn human or other what would u do :I guess i'd Baby sit George W and then i'd see a sign like batman only it'd be a hobo pack in a circle with a slash through it :nibbles:

mooglebunni608
08-27-2006, 05:23 PM

what u would be called if were super hero.villian: I'd be Drug-free man!

what one power would u have: The ability to say no to drugs, of course!

if u had to choose tween super speed and flight what u choose: both! Hah!

would u rather be mutated, from another planet, magical or plain smelly what would u be: Magical.

if u had to choose between smushing cheese and saving a perosn human or other what would u do : Neither!

Alastair|UK
08-27-2006, 05:26 PM
Go here (http://forums.eyesonff.com/faq.php?faq=vb_faq#faq_vb_board_usage). I'm already super. I don't think these questions apply to me. :cool: And I would definitely not smush the cheese. I regularly eat it while saving humans.

faq ??

Leeza
08-27-2006, 06:24 PM
Yes, Alastair|UK, it might benefit you to go read the FAQ. Do not spam by making unnecessary posts. This is not a chatroom. Also, please do not double post.

Omnislash07
08-28-2006, 05:00 PM

what u would be called if were super hero.villian: Jesus

what one power would u have: shooting spaghetti from my fingertips

if u had to choose tween super speed and flight what u choose: speed, if you move fast enough you could actually fly

would u rather be mutated, from another planet, magical or plain smelly what would u be: magical

if u had to choose between smushing cheese and saving a perosn human or other what would u do : probably save the person, cheese is good