PDA

View Full Version : Sin: Final Battle Help

FallenGuardian
08-27-2006, 05:02 PM
Ok, I'm playing the original version, NTSC.

I've beaten the fins and I think the core?

Now where do I go? I've read about "Inside Sin" and all this,
but I'm at a loss as for where to go to do this. There are no new destinations for the ship.

Any help in pointing me in the right direction would be GREATLY appreciated.

Eminem's_No.1_Fan
08-27-2006, 05:05 PM
on the map it just says Sin

Tavrobel
08-27-2006, 05:19 PM
Ok, I'm playing the original North American version, NTSC.

Fixed.

Now where do I go? I've read about "Inside Sin" and all this,
but I'm at a loss as for where to go to do this. There are no new destinations for the ship.

You go back to Sin (on the same name as previously mentioned), and you head in the direction of the Red Arrow.

If you have not yet defeated Sin's Core, then do so. If you have not beaten Overdrive Sin (Sin appears with an Overdrive Bar below him, like an enemy Aeon), then you must do so. After that, a few cutscenes will land you outside of Inside Sin.

FallenGuardian
08-27-2006, 05:40 PM
nope...I used the Sin destination for the first battle, but now it's gone....is there some other factor I need to satisfy before it will pop up again?

Distain
08-27-2006, 09:39 PM
Thats weird.. If you have already beaten the fins and the coar when you jump on his back, yuol go back to the ship, and then the overdrive fight. I forget if you have to go back up to the top of the airship or if it just happens. If it didnt just happen, and you left the area and you can't get back, then I duno, maybe the game has gliched or somthing.

FallenGuardian
08-28-2006, 01:31 AM
that is SOOOOO gonna suck....

I wanted the celestial weapons before the final "Final Battle"....now that I have them, I might not be able to complete(see: win) the game?

if I were the cryin type, i'd be boo-hooin right about now XD

I haven't tried going back to the top of the ship, I'll give that a whirl and let yall know what happens...

Tavrobel
08-28-2006, 01:36 AM
Attaining the Celestial Weapons has absolutely no bearing on whether or not you can finish the game.

bipper
08-28-2006, 02:02 AM
I am stuck on the last fight with Jecht atm. He goes second form, and my characters simply cannot with stand his sword attack, as he gets 2 - 3 turns (I have tried several times) and he is able to mow me down in two rounds. Effectively, I do not get a turn. I am all about challenges, but this is fucking readiculous. Not that square knows how to make a balanced challenge anyways.

I do not have celestial weapons, and I have made it to the end of everyone sphere grid; yet I still get mowed. Using protect, shell, hasteaga, and so on when I hit that second form. I always have the bastard in zombie form as well.

Then before hand, you have to play in the blizzard room where thy ice spikes shoot up and trigger battles or what not. Easy enough save for the fucking camera being a fucking peice of /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif X10. Then you have to sit through a touching, but completely irrelivant after you have seen it 6 times, dialog.

I have had absolutely no enjoyment out of playing this game, and now at the end, facing all these lame ass circumstances; I am ready to throw in the towel and disown this game. I guess If you have any advice on what I should do to make the battles

Bipper

Zeromus_X
08-28-2006, 02:07 AM
Trio of 9,999. :cat:

bipper
08-28-2006, 02:08 AM
Trio of 9,999. :cat:

so you pretty much need high stats to beat the last guy in the game, even though the rest of the thing is cake walk

Bipper

Tavrobel
08-28-2006, 02:13 AM
Aww, bip. But a GOE never fails. A GOE GOES!

Anyways, the key to the Jecht fight is speed increasing items/spells, and the ever useful Zombie Attack. Not only does this prevent BFA's overdrive charge, but he will not heal when the Yu Pagodas get a turn (the first will damage, but it dispels Zombie). No need to disable the Yu Pagodas if all they do is get in BFA's way. The only spells you really need are Protect and Haste (and maybe Quick Hit if you have it). You waste turns setting up Shell or using other skills.

Don't forget to save Tidus' "Talk" option for when the bars are almost full; this depletes the Overdrive AND makes BFA lose a turn up to two times. The thing to do with this battle is to keep the party as Tidus/Auron/Yuna. Oddly enough, using anyone else doesn't really help without Trio of 9999 or a Perfect set of Attack Reels. Summon if the Overdrive Bar happens to charge all the way, or to finish off a form.

Additionally, bip, you don't need rigged to beat BFA. I beat this guy with 3500 HP on Auron and couldn't do more than 2000 damage with an attack unless I used Curaga on a Zombied BFA. You should be fine.

Zeromus_X
08-28-2006, 02:14 AM
Mix Trio of 9,999. Two Doors to Tommorow or Underdog's Secrets. :cat:

All your attacks will do 9,999 or more (if you have the Break Damage Limit). :cat: Makes the final boss (es) much easier. :cat:

It's kinda cheap though.

Tavrobel
08-28-2006, 02:23 AM
Mix Trio of 9,999.
All your attacks will do 9,999 if you cannot do that much in the first place.
It's as cheap as a 100k Zanmato, just like the rest of the PAL/Int. versions.

Fuh'ixed.

Zeromus_X
08-28-2006, 02:24 AM
Oh, I didn't notice you posted before me. xD

But yeah...:cat:

lovehurts
08-28-2006, 02:27 AM
I beat 10 Im a real man. Oh and bipper if you are having trouble now wait until the very last fights of the game that takes forever....ject aint the king of the game really.

FallenGuardian
08-28-2006, 12:07 PM
Attaining the Celestial Weapons has absolutely no bearing on whether or not you can finish the game.

yeah...this I know....but I want the last battles to be a cake walk :D

FallenGuardian
08-28-2006, 12:34 PM
thanks for the idea Distain, I went back to the top deck on the airship, found Yuna, talked to her, it started an FMV, and now I get to face Sin :@

See yall in the funny pages ;)

Helios
09-01-2006, 02:38 PM
I am stuck on the last fight with Jecht atm. He goes second form, and my characters simply cannot with stand his sword attack, as he gets 2 - 3 turns (I have tried several times) and he is able to mow me down in two rounds. Effectively, I do not get a turn. I am all about challenges, but this is smurfing readiculous. Not that square knows how to make a balanced challenge anyways.

I do not have celestial weapons, and I have made it to the end of everyone sphere grid; yet I still get mowed. Using protect, shell, hasteaga, and so on when I hit that second form. I always have the bastard in zombie form as well.

Then before hand, you have to play in the blizzard room where thy ice spikes shoot up and trigger battles or what not. Easy enough save for the smurfing camera being a smurfing peice of http://forums.eyesonff.com/xxx.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/xxx.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/xxx.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/xxx.gif X10. Then you have to sit through a touching, but completely irrelivant after you have seen it 6 times, dialog.

I have had absolutely no enjoyment out of playing this game, and now at the end, facing all these lame ass circumstances; I am ready to throw in the towel and disown this game. I guess If you have any advice on what I should do to make the battles

Bipper
Well, surely if you've finished the sphere grid for everyone you should be able to beat the living **** out of jecht.
However if i mis-understood what you mean, then you should probably try and get auto-life, and then cast it on your characters. Also, try customising your weapons and armor. should make it eaiser.

Aeondo
09-02-2006, 02:51 PM
am I the only one that can can kill him in one round?
all celestial weapons,=break damage limit
full sphere grid with everybody i have roughly 90 hrs before fightin him the first time

Goldenboko
09-02-2006, 02:59 PM
am I the only one that can can kill him in one round?
all celestial weapons,=break damage limit
full sphere grid with everybody i have roughly 90 hrs before fightin him the first time

No don't worry you aren't. But that is the easy way out I fought with a crappy party once too. Where is the fun killing something in three hits? Where is the fun huh?

tidus_rox
09-03-2006, 04:43 AM
There isnt. That why i never get the legendary weapons.