PDA

View Full Version : Blue Screens

Sylvie
08-27-2006, 11:20 PM
I'm really pissed right now because my computer keeps getting bluescreens. Usually, I'll just be minding my own business when POP! A blue screen that says:
http://techrepublic.com.com/i/tr/gallery/bsod_errors/0x0000000a.jpg

Although it doesn't say IRQL_NOT_LESS_THAN_EQUAL or whatever. It says something else that I can't remember xD. I don't know what hardware is causing the problem though!! >.<

Can anyone help me with anything? If you need any other information, I'll try to explain it.

atlanteay
08-28-2006, 12:24 AM
i had that screen when my graphics card disappeared one day on start up. Just minding my business and blue screen came. It disappeared a few days later after fixing some missing items such as directx and installing the graphics card again. Not sure about your case.

rubah
08-28-2006, 03:48 AM
The next time you get one, write down all those little numbers and anything else. they mean stuff and can help you figure out what's wrong.

Sylvie
08-28-2006, 10:55 PM
Alright, If I get one soon I'll right it down and post it up here. That is, if anyone knows what it could mean.

I Took the Red Pill
08-29-2006, 12:29 AM
This happened to me a while ago too. Alot of the places I went to said it was probably a physical hardware problem (ie the motherboard is cracked), but it ended up being some new software I installed. I uninstalled it and everything worked fine.

bipper
08-29-2006, 12:58 AM
Drwtsn32 -- type taht into the run command. that should get you started on windows kernal crash debuggin.