PDA

View Full Version : 007

The Fat Bioware Nerd
08-28-2006, 05:05 AM
What's your favorite Bond movie and what's your least favorite Bond movie? My favorite Bond movie is GoldenEye I love that scene where James is chasing after a henchman in a tank!:) My least favorite Bond movie is Die Another Day Halle Berry is sexy but she has HORRIBLE acting skills.

Roto13
08-28-2006, 05:08 AM
Halle Berry is sexy but she has HORRIBLE acting skills.

I guess that's why she's the first black woman to win the Academy Award for Best Actress.

Rostum
08-28-2006, 06:11 AM
GoldenEye has always been my favourite. But apart from that, I like the old ones better than the new ones.

Araciel
08-28-2006, 07:01 AM
octopussy

let me just type that again...octopussy

I Took the Red Pill
08-28-2006, 07:31 AM
Goldfinger.

Markus. D
08-28-2006, 10:02 AM
Golden Eye.

because I played the game first.... and it was good.

that and. Everything or Nothing.

~SapphireStar~
08-28-2006, 10:34 AM
Goldeneye because I love Sean Bean as a villian and Pierce is my fav Bond. IMO it had the best theme music.

Dreddz
08-28-2006, 11:05 AM
My favourite is either Diamonds Are Forever or Goldfinger.

My worst is A View To a Kill.

Twisted Tinkerbell
08-28-2006, 11:24 AM
My favourite Bond movie is Live and Let Die, my least favourite is On Her Majesty's Secret Service.

lovehurts
08-28-2006, 01:14 PM
Favorite-I cant do.

Least favorite-Die another day....

Ive seen and watched all the movies repeatively I cant choose.

Bart's Friend Milhouse
08-28-2006, 01:18 PM
License to Kill

Best Line: He disagreed with something that ate him

lovehurts
08-28-2006, 01:40 PM
License to Kill

Best Line: He disagreed with something that ate him

I like
"this is for fleix" better. when he throws down the lighter into the gasoline.

Breine
08-28-2006, 02:24 PM
My favourite is probably also GoldenEye... I've always had a thing for Natalya (Izabella Scorupco) after seeing that movie ;) - other than that the movie is just plain entertaining.

Hmm, don't really know what my least favourite is? Maybe Moonraker?

Bart's Friend Milhouse
08-28-2006, 02:59 PM
I like
"this is for felix" better. when he throws down the lighter into the gasoline.

This never happened. If you are referring to when 007 burnt Sanchez to death he did indeed used the lighter to singe his gas-drenched clothes but his line was 'don't you want to know why?'

I guess that's why she's the first black woman to win the Academy Award for Best Actress.

The people who decide who should be nominated and who should win don't know squat sometimes. They've made many decisions liable to criticism and most of those somewhat justifiable

Endless
08-28-2006, 04:22 PM
My favourite Bond movie is Live and Let Die, my least favourite is On Her Majesty's Secret Service.

Same here. For your eyes only is a pretty good one too.

edczxcvbnm
08-28-2006, 04:53 PM
The best...Obviously it is Goldfinger with a close second of Goldeneye.

Worst is easily On Her Majesty's Secret Service. Anyone who says otherwise has not seen this movie or forgot about it. If neither of those hold true then it is obvious they are lying.

BizarroSephiroth
08-28-2006, 05:29 PM
Goldeneye is my fav

Tomorrow Never Dies is my least fav

lovehurts
08-28-2006, 06:44 PM
I like
"this is for felix" better. when he throws down the lighter into the gasoline.

This never happened. If you are referring to when 007 burnt Sanchez to death he did indeed used the lighter to singe his gas-drenched clothes but his line was 'don't you want to know why?'

The people who decide who should be nominated and who should win don't know squat sometimes. They've made many decisions liable to criticism and most of those somewhat justifiable

Im not a huge dalton fan but yah that scene whatever it was , was my favorite.

bipper
08-28-2006, 06:48 PM
The best...Obviously it is Goldfinger with a close second of Goldeneye.

Worst is easily On Her Majesty's Secret Service. Anyone who says otherwise has not seen this movie or forgot about it. If neither of those hold true then it is obvious they are lying.

Goldfinger Brownthumbed imo. Its all about "To[U]maro Never Dies" oar anything with Sean in it.

DanteV9
08-28-2006, 07:27 PM
Goldeneye. Probably because the of the game.

licence
08-28-2006, 07:34 PM
I didn't think Goldeneye was that good.

My favourite is Licence to Kill. It was one of the most violent and I think one the best.

I can't choose one I dislike the most, most of the recent ones aren't too great in my opinion.

lovehurts
08-28-2006, 07:36 PM
James bond, I cant decide too many.

Mr. Graves
08-28-2006, 08:06 PM
There's so many good ones I simply can't choose just one: there are so many great ones out there. So I'll state my least favorites: Never Say Never Again (if that counts; it's not offical and is pretty bad imho) and On Her Majesty's Secret Service.

DanteV9
08-28-2006, 10:07 PM
Oh, there's another great one. The one when Bond fights the little chinese guy at the end of the movie. That one rocks.

licence
08-28-2006, 10:27 PM
Man with the Golden Gun. The one with Christopher Lee in it.

auhin
08-28-2006, 10:37 PM
I love James Bond movies. Favorite: From Russia With Love.
Leats Favorite: Moonraker. Ugh.

lovehurts
08-28-2006, 10:41 PM
I love James Bond movies. Favorite: From Russia With Love.
Leats Favorite: Moonraker. Ugh.

Moonraker had some fun parts to it....:p The moon raker theme had a cool beat to it. Jaws is funny in it. James bond really gets challenged in it too. The gi joe type of space battle with lazers...:p

PhoenixAsh
08-28-2006, 11:12 PM
Living Daylights for favourite, closely followed by Goldeneye.

Least favourate I honestly don't know, I don't remember the ones I didn't like much, but probably an early one.

The Fat Bioware Nerd
09-02-2006, 07:12 AM
I was wondering why does everyone dislike the new James Bond, Daniel Craig so much?...I mean Craig's first movie as Bond hasn't even been released yet. I think it could have been worse Ewan McGregor could have been chosen as the next James Bond. By the way now that I think about it the first James Bond movie "Dr. No" is pretty good too.