PDA

View Full Version : FFX Help...Bahhh :P

Neron
08-28-2006, 07:15 AM
heya.havent been on here in awhile but.uhhh.im playing FFX,.Fighting Seymoure.Very hard which i might add.any suggestions on how to beat him,..hes Aeon dose like 1600 Dmg with Reg Attack and like 3k with Oblivion(overdrive)...my highests amount of hp is with auron and thats 2.2k.so..if u could please help.much thx in advance. :)

The Real Dark Messenger
08-28-2006, 09:38 AM
heya.havent been on here in awhile but.uhhh.im playing FFX,.Fighting Seymoure.Very hard which i might add.any suggestions on how to beat him,..hes Aeon dose like 1600 Dmg with Reg Attack and like 3k with Oblivion(overdrive)...my highests amount of hp is with auron and thats 2.2k.so..if u could please help.much thx in advance. :)

Where are you fighting him? Macalania?

boys from the dwarf
08-28-2006, 10:13 AM
fight seymour normally at first because the first stage of this battle is easy. then summon the new aeon labelled ???? in the summoning list. you will summon the ice aeon shiva. fight anima and use heavenly strike or normal attack and wait until animas attacks fill the overdrive gauge.it should take 2 or 3 overdrives to beat anima. use blizzara to heal shiva when shes on low HP. now its the hard part. with anima defeated its seymour. he only has 6,000HP but is very powerful. have a weapon with the sensor ability to see the pattern of spells he uses. he always uses spells in a certain order so if you use nul spells at the right time it will make his magic do no damage and make him weak and useless. dont summon your aeons against him unless they have full overdrive because they wont last 2 seconds against seymour.

as for animas overdrive. when his overdrives nearly full summon a weak aeon that you wont want for the battle and let the aeon take the damage from the overdrive so the party members arent damaged.

Owen Macwere
08-28-2006, 03:31 PM
Which Symoure?.

Sefie1999AD
08-28-2006, 05:40 PM
Have everyone talk to Seymour to gain some stat-ups. To defeat Seymour's two guards, have Rikku steal their Hi-Potions, then kill them. Cast Haste on your characters if you have it, and have Yuna cast NulBlaze, NulFrost, NulShock and NulTide on your party. Attack Seymour for a while, and keep recasting the Nul-spells if necessary. Eventually, he'll summon Anima.

Using the new Aeon, Shiva, should make Anima really easy, although I've owned Anima even with Valefor. Just have Shiva attack her and occasionally maybe use Blizzara on herself for healing. If Anima uses Oblivion, have Shiva defend, she should be able to survive it. Diamond Dust should make short work of Anima.

Seymour will start to spam his elemental spells, so hopefully you cast all those Nul-spells. Keep recasting them with Yuna while your other characters attack, and he should eventually go down.

Jessweeee♪
08-28-2006, 11:38 PM
Have everyone talk to Seymour to gain some stat-ups. To defeat Seymour's two guards, have Rikku steal their Hi-Potions, then kill them. Cast Haste on your characters if you have it, and have Yuna cast NulBlaze, NulFrost, NulShock and NulTide on your party. Attack Seymour for a while, and keep recasting the Nul-spells if necessary. Eventually, he'll summon Anima.

Using the new Aeon, Shiva, should make Anima really easy, although I've owned Anima even with Valefor. Just have Shiva attack her and occasionally maybe use Blizzara on herself for healing. If Anima uses Oblivion, have Shiva defend, she should be able to survive it. Diamond Dust should make short work of Anima.

Seymour will start to spam his elemental spells, so hopefully you cast all those Nul-spells. Keep recasting them with Yuna while your other characters attack, and he should eventually go down.

If this isn't working for you, you are probably way underleveled.