PDA

View Full Version : Regret

Owen Macwere
08-28-2006, 03:53 PM
Have you ever had a fight with someone and then after the fight was done, you regreted not saying some stuff when it was on?.

I had a row with my brother's wife and I now regret not telling her that I hate her.:mad:

Brian The Pink Shark
08-28-2006, 03:56 PM
all the time, i always feel very regretful after an argument, best idea is just to apologies, im sure she'll understand :choc:

Craig
08-28-2006, 03:58 PM
all the time, i always feel very regretful after an argument, best idea is just to apologies, im sure she'll understand :choc:

I think you misunderstood.

Twisted Tinkerbell
08-28-2006, 03:58 PM
I had a huge fight with my mum and just as I was about to shout the one thing that I really wanted to tell her, she told me exactly what I was about to say! I regret not telling a lot of people a lot of things during a fight.

Breine
08-28-2006, 04:01 PM
I've felt like that several times, but come to think of it... wouldn't you regret telling her something like that at some point in the future? Something like that would probably put a strain on you and your brother's relationship.

Owen Macwere
08-28-2006, 04:06 PM
I've felt like that several times, but come to think of it... wouldn't you regret telling her something like that at some point in the future? Something like that would probably put a strain on you and your brother's relationship.

This would be the coolest thing to happen to me and mum.

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
08-28-2006, 04:19 PM
I´m not sure this thread belongs in general chat...perhaps it should be on EOEO...

Yea well anyway sometimes during a fight you get so heatted up that you end up saying things that you shouldn´t say...and eventually the fight will only get worse or the other person might feel really bad...

Take this fight for example:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKkLcZUzctY

It a perfect example on just how bad a fight can end...and while it might seem radical to some of you it sums up everything.

Resha
08-28-2006, 04:22 PM
Aye. I think someone called it "staircase wit". Hours later I'll come up with the perfect retort or summat, but it'll...be...too...late! :whimper:

Bart's Friend Milhouse
08-28-2006, 04:25 PM
Old lightning strikes again

~SapphireStar~
08-28-2006, 04:29 PM
I regret having pointless arguements with my ex and snapping at my grandma when I get angry.

Freya
08-28-2006, 04:47 PM
Yeah i always go over arguments in my head and then i'm like "Why didn't i say that"

PyroManiak
08-28-2006, 05:35 PM
as long as you call them a twat at the end of the argument u wont regret anything especially if its a argument with a female

wouldnt u agree? if not just try it

Vikeve
08-28-2006, 06:32 PM
I sometimes get mad and i dont think about what im saying then later on i go i should of said that it would have been the perfect come back then i get sad that i cant replay the argument for my advantage. Well i used to get into many arguments now i really dont care. I remember hating that feeling.

bipper
08-28-2006, 06:38 PM
All the time. I am a master of constraint. I hate it

The Real Dark Messenger
08-28-2006, 07:12 PM
Aye. I think someone called it "staircase wit". Hours later I'll come up with the perfect retort or summat, but it'll...be...too...late! :whimper:

Ha ha, I know exactly how you feel :mad: That so stupid and it happens all the time.

Yamaneko
08-28-2006, 07:16 PM
During an emotionally-charged instance of interaction, it's probably the best time to keep your mouth shut. That's when you say the stupidest things.

feona17
08-28-2006, 07:16 PM
ALL THE TIME. *exasperated sigh*

Seriously, I always come up with the best come backs after the argument is over. -_-

lovehurts
08-28-2006, 07:33 PM
Have you ever had a fight with someone and then after the fight was done, you regreted not saying some stuff when it was on?.

I had a row with my brother's wife and I now regret not telling her that I hate her.:mad:

YOu should stay away from her .

Quindiana Jones
08-28-2006, 07:39 PM
I regret not saying things when I should've on the opposite of occasions. I don't regret things I haven't said in fights because, chances are, I'd regret saying them after. But sometimes I think of something really good that I shoulda said in a good moment.

Fuego
08-28-2006, 08:03 PM
Usually when you are in a heated argument or fighting, you don't come up with all the witty things you could on the spot. i always think of some little gem when all is said and done then kick myself in the ass for not saying it >.<

lovehurts
08-28-2006, 08:04 PM
Usually when you are in a heated argument or fighting, you don't come up with all the witty things you could on the spot. i always think of some little gem when all is said and done then kick myself in the ass for not saying it >.<

I hear yah there.

Quindiana Jones
08-28-2006, 08:07 PM
Great Scott! Old Manus still exists! I thought you were dead!

*sigh* No such luck....

The Unknown Guru
08-28-2006, 09:09 PM
If somebody gives me a day to think, then it's impossible to in an argument against me. However, if I can't think, then I'm screwed.

Odaisé Gaelach
08-28-2006, 09:11 PM

Yeah. One of my friend is a shodan (black belt) in karate. I regret not saying, "Sorry!" to him before he threw me to the ground.

bipper
08-28-2006, 09:18 PM
Posting in the FFVIII forum. :cry:

Captain Maxx Power
08-28-2006, 09:55 PM

I hate to revive an ailing and repetitive joke, but O SNAP! That's pretty bad. I'd feel bad about it too.

PyroManiak
08-28-2006, 10:49 PM

Yeah. One of my friend is a shodan (black belt) in karate. I regret not saying, "Sorry!" to him before he threw me to the ground.

black belts are overrated

Anaisa
08-28-2006, 11:17 PM
as long as you call them a twat at the end of the argument u wont regret anything especially if its a argument with a female

wouldnt u agree? if not just try it

I wouldn't agree, nor would I try it. During an argument common place insults aren't a good thing to resort to. There default insults reserved for when people haven't got the wit to say anything else.

lovehurts
08-28-2006, 11:21 PM
Hell if there is one thing I know about women. Which isnt a whole hell of alot. That if you want to keep them happy you have to keep them right. They dont want to be wrong and they definately dont want to be called twats. Let's face women are better and smarter at revenge. I try to stay on there good side without even being in a serious relationship with any of them...

Rocket Edge
08-28-2006, 11:22 PM
I used too when i was young, but now i have control over my temper and only say what i have to say & nothing else. Even if i get called names by the other i won't retaliate by doing the same.