PDA

View Full Version : What's the max of learning to summon Epers?

Crossblades
08-28-2006, 05:16 PM
Does anyone know what's the max number of Espers a character can learn?

Tainted Angel
08-28-2006, 07:20 PM

Titke reeks of spoilers. Also don't ask, there is a sticked thread about them you can ask in.

feona17
08-28-2006, 07:21 PM
Damnit. Another spoiler. *sigh*.

Auragaea
08-28-2006, 08:44 PM
How is it a spoiler?

crazybayman
08-28-2006, 08:52 PM
How is it a spoiler?
Well I for one didn't know that the summons were called Espers. :mad:

Auragaea
08-28-2006, 08:53 PM
Is it really that big of a deal?

Madame Adequate
08-28-2006, 09:36 PM
How is it a spoiler?

I don't think that counts as a spoiler. That's kind of like considering it a spoiler to learn that the lead character's name is Vaan.

Crossblades
08-28-2006, 09:42 PM
"Espers" is not spoiler. It's been confirmed ages ago that this was they're supposed to be called

Tainted Angel
08-28-2006, 10:41 PM
"Espers" is not spoiler. It's been confirmed ages ago that this was they're supposed to be called

Any possible limit to how many 'espers' you can learn to summon IS a spoiler. Thus, the complaint. I know they are 'espers' but not anything else. (Before this thread.)

Crossblades
08-28-2006, 10:54 PM

Any possible limit to how many 'espers' you can learn to summon IS a spoiler. Thus, the complaint. I know they are 'espers' but not anything else. (Before this thread.)

No it's not, because everyone here already knows which Espers are in the game.. Therefore, you're complaining about nothing

Dynast-Kid
08-29-2006, 12:49 AM
WARNING:Maybe,Possible,Kind-of Spoilers?...

Every time you beat an Esper,a square is added to the License Board of all characters.Once you make a charcter learn a summon spell,the Esper's square is removed from all other character's License Board's.So,if you really wanted to,you could make one character learn ALL of the summon spells.But,from what I heard:Penelo is the best summoner and magic user out of all the characters.So,you might wanna choose her.

How is it a spoiler?

I don't think that counts as a spoiler. That's kind of like considering it a spoiler to learn that the lead character's name is Vaan.

Actually,the lead character's name is Ashe.Some of the story is told by Vaan's perspective though.Well...Maybe Ashe AND Vaan are both the main character...

Crossblades
08-29-2006, 12:59 AM
Every time you beat an Esper,a square is added to the License Board of all characters. Once you make a charcter learn a summon spell, the Esper's square is removed from all other character's License Board's.So, if you really wanted to, you could make one character learn ALL of the summon spells. But,from what I heard:Penelo is the best summoner and magic user out of all the characters.So,you might wanna choose her.

Thank you. That's all I wanted to know:)

Dynast-Kid
08-29-2006, 01:02 AM
Yeah,I thought this thread was going a bit off topic...