PDA

View Full Version : What is the absolute dumbest thing you've EVER done in your life?

BizarroSephiroth
08-28-2006, 05:34 PM
What is your stupidest life event? Me? Falling in a toilet. Age: 5

Flying Mullet
08-28-2006, 05:34 PM
What is the absolute dumbest thing you've EVER done in your life?
Your mom.

PyroManiak
08-28-2006, 05:40 PM
I cant remember the dumbest but this summer while I was humping a coconut tree a coconut fell on my head

Medi
08-28-2006, 05:49 PM
I cracked my head open when I was 4.

SammieBabe
08-28-2006, 05:53 PM
My ex-boyfriend...

bipper
08-28-2006, 05:54 PM
Posted in this thread...

Jowy
08-28-2006, 05:56 PM
Waxing all of my body hair in 12th grade seemed like a good idea at the time.

~SapphireStar~
08-28-2006, 06:25 PM
Going to Leeds Met Uni instead of Bradford which was down the road from where my apartment was. I could have saved £2,000 in travel fare!

Agent Proto
08-28-2006, 06:27 PM
Posted in this thread...

Agreed. *GOES the distance*

Bart's Friend Milhouse
08-28-2006, 06:29 PM
I've put what it was in bold yellow

Computer: Please confirm your username
Me: mobiletype
Computer: Congratulations, you are now registered under the username of mobiletype

McLovin'
08-28-2006, 06:39 PM
Played FF :(

Peegee
08-28-2006, 06:49 PM

ooc: lol at 'your mom'

Anyway, I once unplugged an IDE hard drive from a computer....

while it was on.

Yeah.

I'm surprised I'm not dead. Guess I really am immortal.

lovehurts
08-28-2006, 06:58 PM

ooc: lol at 'your mom'

Anyway, I once unplugged an IDE hard drive from a computer....

while it was on.

Yeah.
Reason for Editing:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To delete this message, check the appropriate option below and then click the 'Delete this Message' button.
Deletion Options
Do Not Delete Message
Delete Message Reason for Deletion:

I'm surprised I'm not dead. Guess I really am immortal.

Ha ha you dont know yet? This isnt life...this is inbetween. Are you shiutting me? Didnt you know that?

I wont share my dumbest.

The Real Dark Messenger
08-28-2006, 07:05 PM
When my self and some friends made a jumping cushion explode! :spin: Now that was insane :whoa: And kinda hurt, when we hit the ground. It was about 20 meters long, 7 meters wide and 4 meter high. Bang!

Yamaneko
08-28-2006, 07:14 PM
Made a joke about posting in this thread and/or joining this forum.

Bunny
08-28-2006, 07:15 PM
Joining the Military.

Topcat
08-28-2006, 07:23 PM
Running into a tree:p . I must of been about 12 and was on holiday in minorca. I was playing a football match and was showing off my skills and when i scored i ran around like a lunatic and not looking where i was going ran into a palm tree. Serves me right really!:D The bad thing was for the rest of the holiday my face had a huge bruise and cut.

ChiBIkiD
08-28-2006, 07:29 PM
the first day we moved into our new house when i wuz about......9 i ran into a glass slidding door. wut can i say it wuz clean and it looked like it wuz open =P

lovehurts
08-28-2006, 07:31 PM
the first day we moved into our new house when i wuz about......9 i ran into a glass slidding door. wut can i say it wuz clean and it looked like it wuz open =P

I just had a memmory. Did you run through it. I know some one that ran through one it could have been me. I dont remember who.

Rocket Edge
08-28-2006, 07:34 PM
Similar to SammieBabe's. My ex girlfriend.

Quindiana Jones
08-28-2006, 07:35 PM
Drank a bottle of vodka. Not good.

Eminem's_No.1_Fan
08-28-2006, 07:35 PM
Called a drunk guy a:
"fat Idiot"

BizarroSephiroth
08-28-2006, 07:38 PM
Another dumb thing was somethin i saw:

Me and my friends were out of school talking, when some guy walks up to us, clearly drunk, nearly falling down. He began talking to a leaf (????) in front of me and just walked away.

Quindiana Jones
08-28-2006, 07:40 PM
I've talked to a leaf before, but I wasn't drunk.

Twisted Tinkerbell
08-28-2006, 07:41 PM
Tell my counceller, yes I feel like /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif and yes I would like to go to sleep and not wake up, didn't get a moments peace for days.

lovehurts
08-28-2006, 07:41 PM
I've talked to a leaf before, but I wasn't drunk.

What did it say ?

Quindiana Jones
08-28-2006, 07:43 PM
It had a go at me for something. I can't remember much. I can just remember it sounding really angry.

lovehurts
08-28-2006, 07:50 PM
It had a go at me for something. I can't remember much. I can just remember it sounding really angry.

Well it was stuck to a damn tree wasnt it? I bet that it wanted to travel more. You should have plucked it and placed it in your pocket . That way when you got bored and when you were in the middle of large groups that no one would talk to you. You could talk to your leaf and everyone could listen to you talk to your leaf and hear what it had to say.

Youd be real poppular everyone would stare at you ! It would be brillant. Youd have to take extra good care of the leaf though. Like when taking it out for show and tell with others it would have to be in a plastic bag. Youd have to tell everyone "SHUUUSH" so that you could hear it talk to you.

EVERYONE WOULD STARE!!!!

Resha
08-28-2006, 07:51 PM
I was born, and dammy, it all went downhill from there! :(

Quindiana Jones
08-28-2006, 07:52 PM
Yeah don't think you quite got what I meant when I said I wasn't drunk...

But on the other hand (there are more fingers LoLzOrDs!) that's not a bad idea. I think I might get a little pet leaf. I'll carry him in a transparent plastic box. Cheers for the idea. U ROX!!!11!!!one

lovehurts
08-28-2006, 07:54 PM
Yeah don't think you quite got what I meant when I said I wasn't drunk...

But on the other hand (there are more fingers LoLzOrDs!) that's not a bad idea. I think I might get a little pet leaf. I'll carry him in a transparent plastic box. Cheers for the idea. U ROX!!!11!!!one

Glad I could help . *holds head high*

Call him ...call him green.

:p You're a hoot. I like you, you're alright man.:p

Funny.

Quindiana Jones
08-28-2006, 07:55 PM
I'll call him Greg the Green!!!

Odaisé Gaelach
08-28-2006, 08:31 PM
Trying to jump through a glass door without checking whether it was double-glazed or not.

It was.

bipper
08-28-2006, 08:33 PM
I think simply jumping through the glass door had every right to be in this thread, whether or not you checked it or not :p:p

The Unknown Guru
08-28-2006, 08:36 PM
It's a tough decision, but I think it happened when I was golfing on a very, very rainy day. I sunk a 20-foot putt for par (best i've ever done on a hole) and ran off the green cheering. A few seconds later I slipped and covered the entire right half of my body in mud.

That wasn't really that dumb, but it was when i did it again with the opposite side.

Old Manus
08-28-2006, 08:36 PM
Blocked Bladen. Oh, the horror.

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
08-28-2006, 08:57 PM
Ack. I am ashamed to admit it, but, I put pants on the other day. Just once, though. I just wanted to know what it was like. :cry: I'm sorry, it will never happen again.

daggertrepe
08-28-2006, 11:13 PM
I turned on a light switch, but it didn't have a plastic cover, you know, the covering, and I electricuted myself. The wave shook my arm up, and it was numb for about 10 minutes. :(

lovehurts
08-28-2006, 11:15 PM
I turned on a light switch, but it didn't have a plastic cover, you know, the covering, and I electricuted myself. The wave shook my arm up, and it was numb for about 10 minutes. :(

Did your arm flopp?

Vikeve
08-29-2006, 03:56 AM
Well it wasn't my fault it was the mailboxes! I was trying to put some mail in the mailbox and it talked to me......and i talked back big mistake! you see there were two and they were arguing over which one i should put the letter in they were mean i held up trafic and people were staring they dont understand nobody does........Nobody understands Vikeve *cries alone in dark corner*.:(

Then later on i heard that some stubid kids on my street i think it was my brother actually put a firecracker in a mailbox and it exploded served that mail box right for being rude! But now i dont have a place to deliver mail rude or not its sad that that poor mail box died:cry:

kikimm
08-29-2006, 04:29 AM
Deciding to play a sort of prank on one of my best friends a few years ago. Ugh. I hate myself for it.

Mitch
08-29-2006, 04:30 AM
giving birth

Nominus Experse
08-29-2006, 04:55 AM
Searching for my girlfriend in the snow - naked.

Captain Morgan told me that she was outside in the snow, and that I was also very, very warm and the only way to solve that was to take off my clothes. I couldn't find her, and I asked a passing car to help me.

And then when I finally gave up on searching for my girlfriend (who lives six or seven miles away from where I was) I tried getting back inside, but couldn't due to the fact that everyone inside had locked me out.

Yeah, fun...

Markus. D
08-29-2006, 07:14 AM
was born into a family that involved Russ.

Quindiana Jones
08-29-2006, 11:36 AM
Not talking was the dumbest thing I ever did.

dumb - Definition: voiceless.

RyaMai
08-29-2006, 12:51 PM
Not talking was the dumbest thing I ever did.

dumb - Definition: voiceless.

Excuse the people for not having a dictionary handy.

Shaun
08-29-2006, 01:00 PM
Not sure, but the stupidest thing could have been in early secondary school years when I sat down in the wrong classroom. I've done many stupid things though.

lovehurts
08-29-2006, 01:19 PM
DARN!!! IT is with college as of recent I have a project due tommorow asigned yesterday and I had an opportunity to start it a little after class but I didnt take that opportunity and now Im up /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif creek for being a fool.:mad2:

Well I had a class after the class though so I wouldnt have much time to do it anyways.

See we shot videos but none of them turned out and now new videos and our tv edits are due tommoroW!!!! I mean we had to redo our videos.

I um, could porbabally get help doing my tv edits but as far as my interview well I have to think of something quick.:cry:

Vaincast
08-29-2006, 02:32 PM
Accidentaly stole some Fruit Loops XD Age:4 (Hey, it was at Price Chopper okay? Luckily they didn't see me...)

fantasyjunkie
08-30-2006, 08:08 AM
Gulping down 7 shots of rum followed by 7 shots of Baily's Irish Cream. Note that I said "gulping", not drinking. I was 125 lbs at the time too. It was not a very pleasant part of my life. Only time of my life I woke up drunk the next day. :(

Elite Lord Sigma
08-30-2006, 05:40 PM
Calling the cops on my brother for stealing my cereal when I was four.

Dynast-Kid
08-30-2006, 06:45 PM
I acidentally brushed my teeth with Cortizone itching cream.

salvaje
09-01-2006, 06:09 AM
I fell into a trashcan on my twelfth birthday whilst rollerskating.
Dying my hair five different colors.... at the same time.
Punching my ex-friend.
Talking to my online friend from eight at night to seven in the morning about Colossal Squids... and then having work at nine.

Peter_20
09-01-2006, 06:47 AM
The dumbest thing I ever did was hesitating when the hottest girl in my ninth grade class told me that she wanted me. I regret it to this day, damn it. :(

And what's worse, I never seem to learn from my mistakes on this subject.
It sucks bigtime; whenever I have the chance, I miss it, and realize much later what I've missed.

I like to think of it as "The Curse of Peter", though - it makes the whole thing a bit more legendary and epic, and all that crap. XD

"Now God swore an oath to himself, an Oath of everlasting curse upon Peter the Hapless, an Oath which would follow him to the end of his life; an Oath, be it for the worse or the better, that should mislead Peter into darkness whenever he saw the girl of his dreams, a darkness which should turn him astray, and lose the girl of his desire."

Wow, that actually turned out pretty good. XD

ValkyrieWing
09-01-2006, 06:52 AM
Um....I was running late for band one day ...

(no band jokes, please. I'll beat you with my drumsticks *waves arms*)

Anyway, I had thrown on my uniform, and was walking toward the ramp with my snaredrum...

And missed the ramp.

The Kevlar drumhead was fine. I was not.

Nominus Experse
09-01-2006, 06:56 AM
Oh fuck, that makes me want to do that now. That sounds hilarious.

ValkyrieWing
09-01-2006, 06:58 AM
Can I call the cops on my sister for existing? ><

Spammerman
09-01-2006, 07:09 AM
walked into a screen door at night.

Blykus
09-01-2006, 07:14 AM
This is going to be a great way for me to make a good first impression. Last summer, I purchased a metal shuriken at a surplus store in downtown San Diego for a very low price. I was RV camping with my cousin and grandparents at nearby Pio Pico. Later that evening, my cousin and I were hanging out in our tent reading some books by the light of a 500 watt lamp. Now, my cousin proposed the idea of heating up this shuriken and placing it on my arm, leaving a cool mark that would last for a month or so. Sadly, the mark is still there to this day. I recieved third degree burns that night, and was out until early morning at different hospitals and burn clinics. The one positive thing I got out of the experience was a new nickname: Superstar.

I don't necessarily regret what I did, though I do realize it was idiotic and I would never attempt something like that again.

Spammerman
09-01-2006, 07:23 AM
superstar, lol. gotta picture of it?

Blykus
09-01-2006, 07:28 AM
superstar, lol. gotta picture of it?

Actually, none recent, but...

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a312/GeneLindberg/Picture193.jpg

This was taken directly after the incident ^

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a312/GeneLindberg/Picture1504.jpg

And there is me, showing off my battle scar shortly after ^

I Took the Red Pill
09-01-2006, 07:30 AM
It looks like a microscope slide I saw in elementary school.

Blykus
09-01-2006, 07:33 AM
It looks like a microscope slide I saw in elementary school.

Wow. I don't even know how to respond to that. I feel morbidly repulsive now, however. :tongue:

I Took the Red Pill
09-01-2006, 07:34 AM
It's cool. You could probably draw cell parts on it and make a living giving lectures on the ameoba in biology classes around the country :monster:

Blykus
09-01-2006, 07:37 AM
It's cool. You could probably draw cell parts on it and make a living giving lectures on the ameoba in biology classes around the country :monster:

Amazing. Why didn't I think of that? It's so simple. Who needs school or a job when you have a disgusting burn on the flesh of your arm? :mog:

I Took the Red Pill
09-01-2006, 07:38 AM
I want 10% of your profits. :choc2:

Blykus
09-01-2006, 07:55 AM
I want 10% of your profits. :choc2:

Don't worry, I'll probably give you 15% for proposing the idea. ;)

fantasyjunkie
09-01-2006, 09:43 AM

ROFL LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh man, I'm in tears! Did you really do that? :D

UltimaMasamune
09-01-2006, 11:59 AM
getting a gamecube

Christmas
09-01-2006, 01:38 PM
I actually TRIED to be friends with LITTLE MANUS. :(

Vince Valentine
09-01-2006, 03:08 PM
i dropkicked a locker in my school and it bent immensly.......lockers are expensive T__T

Alive-Cat
09-01-2006, 03:46 PM
Probably that (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=69738&page=16).
Or, maybe a certain newbie thread that was made way back when.
I have just been through every single post I have ever made, until I had a brief outburst of logic and thought that an easier way to find the thread would be through viewing GunbladeMaster's last few posts, and then, upon doing that, I realised that the thread was probably deleted. And with it, 30 minutes of my day.
So, I think, this was the dumbest thing I have ever done.
There. You've won. Well done. You got me. :mad2:

Old Manus
09-01-2006, 03:54 PM
I actually TRIED to be friends with LITTLE MANUS. :(DEATH THREATS ARE NOT FRIENDLY

salvaje
09-01-2006, 04:12 PM
Um....I was running late for band one day ...

(no band jokes, please. I'll beat you with my drumsticks *waves arms*)

Anyway, I had thrown on my uniform, and was walking toward the ramp with my snaredrum...

And missed the ramp.

The Kevlar drumhead was fine. I was not.

Snares? How long have you played? I was a flute for two years.

Which reminds me of an incident involving said flute and my "accidentally" beating a fellow flutist upside his damned head because he called me "Bouncy".

It was a school flute, so it was alright.

Genius. *lol*

LUKEJAKE17
09-01-2006, 11:22 PM
THE DUMBEST THING IVE EVER DONE IS EVEN BOTHER TO READ THE TOPIC: WOULD YOU RATHER?

lovehurts
09-01-2006, 11:24 PM
THE DUMBEST THING IVE EVER DONE IS EVEN BOTHER TO READ THE TOPIC: WOULD YOU RATHER?

Every thread that you have entered you have complained about the thread and have said it was dumb or the like. If all your here to do is complain then please join another forum.

LUKEJAKE17
09-01-2006, 11:27 PM

Every thread that you have entered you have complained about the thread and have said it was dumb or the like. If all your here to do is complain then please join another forum.
NO I HAVENT ACTUALLY IVE COMPLAINED ABOUT ONLY 2 ONLY 2 STUPID TOPICS THAT HAVE APPEARED RECENTLY GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT

lovehurts
09-01-2006, 11:28 PM

NO I HAVENT ACTUALLY IVE COMPLAINED ABOUT ONLY 2 ONLY 2 STUPID TOPICS THAT HAVE APPEARED RECENTLY GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT

ARGH!!! I challenge you to a duel!!

*leaves thread*

It would be stupid for me to post anymore in this thread.

Hambone
09-01-2006, 11:32 PM
I done a lot of stupid things. I peed in front of a tree at my elementary school when I was 5 and it was when everybody was going home too. So, everybody saw. I got a huge spanking for that one.

LUKEJAKE17
09-01-2006, 11:36 PM

*leaves thread*

DONT CHALLENGE ME TO A DUEL....YOUD LOSE

lovehurts
09-01-2006, 11:42 PM

*leaves thread*

DONT CHALLENGE ME TO A DUEL....YOUD LOSE

I would probabally have to run and hide from your giant ego.....if I came into contact with that I might faint from the many violent and creul dillusions of which you hold for yourself if that didnt kill me your negativie attitude would make me nausish and Id die choking sick on my own vomitt.

LUKEJAKE17
09-01-2006, 11:49 PM
I HOPE ONE OF THOSE SCENARIOS COMES TRUE NOW QUIT AND LETS END THIS

lovehurts
09-01-2006, 11:51 PM
I HOPE ONE OF THOSE SCENARIOS COMES TRUE NOW QUIT AND LETS END THIS

But of course you do. But I know that they never would.;)

Comet
09-01-2006, 11:55 PM
i washed my hands

guess what

no towel...

went to unplug the TV..

lovehurts
09-01-2006, 11:56 PM
i washed my hands

guess what

no towel...

went to unplug the TV..

I did something similar to a lamp post only it was raining.....:eep:

Venom
09-01-2006, 11:58 PM

I've complained about idiot newbies for months on end but nothing get's done about that, so tough luck to you.

Anyway the stupidest thing I've ever done was probably Riding my bike off this one jump that your couldnt see to well and doing a front flip and smashing my shoulder...painful.:eek: