PDA

View Full Version : What has happened to Ruby Weapon?

Peter_20
08-28-2006, 06:28 PM
I'm on the last disc now, and for some reason Ruby Weapon hasn't shown upp YET.
I even tried completing everything else in the game, and he still wasn't there. :eek:

What am I supposed to do before he appears? :(
I don't recall doing anything in particular on my previous files.

Kawaii Ryûkishi
08-28-2006, 06:31 PM
Ruby Weapon appears after you kill Ultima Weapon.

Peter_20
08-28-2006, 06:38 PM
I killed Ultima Weapon a good while ago, but Ruby Weapon still hasn't appeared. :(

Bart's Friend Milhouse
08-28-2006, 06:39 PM
Go kill Ultima Weapon a second time. He's probably playing hide and seek again

bipper
08-28-2006, 06:39 PM
Ultima weapon, not diamond weapon. Right? Oh yeah, mobiletype has it right. He will blow open part of cosmo canyon or something (have not played this since release). He makes a secret area that you can pull some sweet items out of, including the apocolypse (my favorite sword, by far).

Bipper

Peter_20
08-28-2006, 06:44 PM
Ultima weapon, not diamond weapon. Right? Oh yeah, mobiletype has it right. He will blow open part of cosmo canyon or something (have not played this since release). He makes a secret area that you can pull some sweet items out of, including the apocolypse (my favorite sword, by far).

BipperYeah, but I wanna find Ruby Weapon right now.
I've already done *everything else* in the game, except for Emerald Weapon.

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
08-28-2006, 06:44 PM
yeh just keep fighting ultima weapon until u get cloud's final weapon "ultima weapon" the last fight will be over cosmo canyon and you will see ultima WEAPON fall to the floor and the nevironment change

if uve already done this and ruby isn't ther, chances r its a glitch :( soz bro

lovehurts
08-28-2006, 07:27 PM
BUY A VILLA!!!

HolyMackeral
08-29-2006, 12:22 AM
The same thing has happened to me, done everything on disc 3 except for killing Emerald weapon and just finished the ancient forest. Yet Ruby is still a no-show.

sephirothishere
08-29-2006, 12:24 PM
happened to me aswel....kill all the other weapons completly....then mess around...go to towns an tslk to people....go to battle arena and i f he still isnt there.,....mess around some more maybe visit northern crater....then go back out.....i dunno he jus shows up all of a sudden...

Peter_20
08-29-2006, 05:30 PM
he jus shows up all of a sudden...Oh damn, so you have to finish the whole game until he decides to pop up?
That sucks.

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
08-29-2006, 07:10 PM
Aren´t you suppose to go flying to the Gold Saucer?

There is a litle red thing popping out of the sand and when you aproach it it jumps at you and the fight begins at least i think it´s like that...

HolyMackeral
08-29-2006, 10:34 PM
It is like that, but the problem we are having is that there is no little red thing popping out of the sand.

aerithsloveslave
08-30-2006, 12:56 PM
If you've gotten Cloud's Ultimate weapon and Ruby still isn't showing up, then your game probably has a glitch.

Peter_20
08-30-2006, 04:55 PM
If you've gotten Cloud's Ultimate weapon and Ruby still isn't showing up, then your game probably has a glitch.I do hope that glitch follows its general reputation and doesn't last forever, then. :(

Bahamut Zero
08-31-2006, 03:48 PM
The solution is simple :

First to make rise up the "little red thing" you must approach without vehicles the desert.

Then you will see the "little red thing" rise.

After, fly to it with the ship

Game's done ^^

G3ORGE
08-31-2006, 07:11 PM
The solution is simple :

First to make rise up the "little red thing" you must approach without vehicles the desert.

Then you will see the "little red thing" rise.

After, fly to it with the ship

Game's done ^^

hows the game done? lol u still gotta beat him.

Bahamut Zero
09-01-2006, 10:06 AM
:D lol right, but with the proper tools, Ruby Weapon is a piece of cake ;)

Peter_20
09-01-2006, 10:21 AM
:D lol right, but with the proper tools, Ruby Weapon is a piece of cake ;)And everybody knows that these are the "right tools":

EQUIPMENT:
any weapon with lots of growth slots, preferably Double or Triple
Mystile
Ribbon

MATERIA:
Knights of Round = HP Absorb
W-Sum.
Mime = Counter
HP Plus
MP Plus

Armor:
Fire = Elemental

:D

Bahamut Zero
09-01-2006, 10:37 AM
You have forgot something ^^

Before the fight, make sur that the two of your team members are dead. So the Ruby weapon will put himself a part of his body in the sand. Then reborn your two team members and use some tazers (you can find this object by killing a certain monster in the Shinra Underwater Plane [the place where you can have Hades]). So use your tazers to petrify the weapon, then use the Knights of Round with the mime Materia. Use a tazer again when the weapon can move again and repeat the operation.

The weapon will finaly die :)

Vince Valentine
09-01-2006, 02:52 PM
BUY A VILLA!!!

shes right i think you need to buy a villa also to get him to appear in the saucer

Bahamut Zero
09-01-2006, 03:11 PM
I didn't, and it appears as same

aerithsloveslave
09-01-2006, 07:04 PM
BUY A VILLA!!!

shes right i think you need to buy a villa also to get him to appear in the saucer

Nope. Ultima's defeat is the only prereq to fight Ruby.