PDA

View Full Version : hardest dark aeon

Shin Gouken
08-29-2006, 06:37 AM
I must be brief because im leaving for work now. which dark aeon did you find hardest. give reasons if you can. I dont know how to make a poll o_O

valefor
ifrit
ixion
shiva
bahamut
yojimbo
anima
magus sisters

jammi567
08-29-2006, 09:29 AM
i don't know which one's the hardest (yet...), but i found the first four on the list really easy.

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
08-29-2006, 12:16 PM
i actually found yojimbo to be quite hard cos his wakisashi move attacks all 3 and preparing for zanmato is a pain

Helios
08-29-2006, 12:52 PM
Anima, no doubt in my mind, even on my save file where I used Zanmato on the dark aeons, i had to keep reseting when yojimbo would do wakasashi for about 4million :mad: then be crushed, along with my party.

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
08-29-2006, 01:32 PM
They are all weak and predictable...but i must say there was one who i found out to be slightly more tough than the other bunch of them and that one was Anima...i still slayed him anyway.;)

ScottNUMBERS
08-29-2006, 01:48 PM
Yojimbo
The Magus Sisters
Bahamut

Yojimbo because of Wakizashi, That attack can deal some nasty damage without defense in the 200s it will certainly deal 99,999 if he uses it after Kozuka (Unless you dispel the Kozuka'd character). The worst part about this attack is that he can spring it on you whenever he feels like it. Oh and I suppose the fact that you have to beat him five times in a row is certainly a valid point.

The Magus Sisters, I actually needed to think up a different strategy for these, instead of High stats + Auto-Phoenix + Sacrifice Aeons against overdrives.

Bahamut, he beat me so many times. And when I evetually beat him it was a struggle, although my stats were pretty low when I acomplished this.

Dell
08-29-2006, 04:09 PM
Bahamut
Anima
Magus Sisters

First of all, they have high HP which makes Hastega + Aeons trick useless.

Bahamut have 4000000 HP. There's nothing hard about him. But's Bahamut can petrify your party with Impulse regardless if you have Ribbon or not (I'm not sure about this). He have great evasion which sucks, really, you have to cast Aim a lot but in every turn there's someone that will die (Mostly).

Anima is f***ing enemy. They pretty much beats you on the very first turn. They also use Giga-Graviton which sucks. Their overdrives remove MP. Seriously, Anima is the hardest of all Dark Aeons. Her Evasion are quite high too.

Magus Sisters is a problem if you fight them all at once. But if you fight them one by one. They're the pieces of junk. Just becareful of their attacks (Passado, Razzia, Camisade, Delta Attack and Giga-Graviton). Dispel positive status immediately.

I don't have any problem with Yojimbo. His Wakizashi only inflict 17000 damage to me (My Tidus and Wakka have 24000 HP) , since his HP is below 2000000. Hastega + Aeons trick is the best, the only attack I fear is Daigoro and its petrify effect. Auto-Life saves you from Zanmato but not Daigoro.

ScottNUMBERS
08-29-2006, 07:44 PM
Bahamut can't Petrify with Impulse if you have Ribbon, and you can prevent Daigoro's Petrify effect with Ribbon too.

tailz
08-30-2006, 10:30 AM
bahamut is by far the hardest. imo

I had no real problem with yojimbo it just got boring after beating him the second time.

anime I still havent beaten but at least i can do normal damage on him. something i found imposible to do against bahamut.

i heard you can do the sister one by one wich would make them a lot easier. :D

Shin Gouken
08-30-2006, 11:43 AM
I did the magus sisters together but i didn't find it too hard. I honestly can't see what is so hard about anima apart from his high HP. Bahamut i defeated first time but my stats werent as good as the could be, and i didn't have celestial weapons so it was a three hour battle. He gets my vote

Dell
08-30-2006, 02:48 PM
I did the magus sisters together but i didn't find it too hard. I honestly can't see what is so hard about anima apart from his high HP. Bahamut i defeated first time but my stats werent as good as the could be, and i didn't have celestial weapons so it was a three hour battle. He gets my vote

You fight against Bahamut with no-good stat and fight Anima and the Magus Sisters with good stat. Anima have 255 stats (The same as Bahamut) and higher HP than him. So Anima is pretty much harder than Bahamut. That's what I found when fighting Bahamut, the first time is really hard but when I fight him with good stat, he died in less than 20 minutes.

Shin Gouken
08-30-2006, 04:08 PM
anima doesn't counter attack so you just quick hit over and over and over and over. when you see his overdrive fill summon an aeon... piece of cake. Bahamut though will try to sneak in an overdrive when he randomely counters coz it fills his gauge up fast when he hits your whole party for good damage. so you have to be careful and not attack him when his turn comes close and his overdrive gauge is moderatley full.... can be tricky. And after surviving his counter attack, whatever you are hit by next will kill you because of armour break. i just found the battle with bahamut required a little more thinking than the others

Rockyvu
08-30-2006, 04:34 PM
Seems like they are all pretty easy now. Buth the only one that gave me trouble was Magus Sisters and Bahamut.