PDA

View Full Version : Longing vs. Redemption

ValkyrieWing
08-29-2006, 07:00 AM
Which do you think is better, Longing or Redemption? Longing is the the song played in the last area, and Redmption is the ending theme.

I like Longing better. It's very cool and creepy, and steriotypical Gackt. What do you guys think?

Guardians
08-29-2006, 01:57 PM
both also nice!.... Longing is suitable for the last area (Omega) ^^..

fullmetal_fantasy
09-01-2006, 12:31 AM
Ah i personally liked Redemption better. :3 The lyrics were gret and they fit Vincent so well!
Longing was my second favorite, but the only thing i did'nt like about it was the screaming part :lol: I always skip that when it comes on my mp3 player =D . But i like the beat to it. I just perfer Redemption. ~ <3

Nominus Experse
09-01-2006, 05:02 AM
I enjoy listening to both, but I prefer Redemption, though the reasoning is not exactly clear to me. I do like how Longing has a slower feel about it, but Redemption has a chorus that definately grabs my attention.

Really, both are interchangably good and well listened.

ValkyrieWing
09-01-2006, 05:24 AM
I enjoy listening to both, but I prefer Redemption, though the reasoning is not exactly clear to me. I do like how Longing has a slower feel about it, but Redemption has a chorus that definately grabs my attention.

Really, both are interchangably good and well listened.

Longing just holds something for me, I guess.

Blykus
09-01-2006, 08:05 AM
Redemption is awesome, in my opinion. I am actually listening to it as I post this. Has a really nice sound to it, and I like the scene it plays at in the ending sequence.

Halenite
09-01-2006, 03:22 PM
Is Redemption the song being played in this video? I was thinking it was the name of this song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lc5JBGXQw3E

Blykus
09-01-2006, 07:57 PM
Is Redemption the song being played in this video? I was thinking it was the name of this song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lc5JBGXQw3E

Yes, that is Redemption.