PDA

View Full Version : Reckon they'll be a KH3?

Jus_like_Rikku!!
08-29-2006, 09:39 AM
If you've finished the game and had a feeling there was going to be a third one... tell us about what you think.

I have finished the game and i have the feeling there will be a third one, but i might be wrong!:D

Stunt
08-29-2006, 04:42 PM
I think there is, I'm guessing because they found that bottle from King Mickey and I guess there was something wrong.

forgiven angel
08-29-2006, 05:43 PM
if i remember right there was a few people talking about how they were gonna make kh3 but it won't be out till 2008 at the earliest so about 2 years from now but im not all that sure

Stunt
08-29-2006, 06:49 PM
Just stay on Kingdom Hearts Ultimania for the latest news on that I guess. They have an interview with the dude who made it I think.

Dynast-Kid
08-30-2006, 12:11 AM
Well there has to be a KH3!

Square couldn't get our hopes up like that with the secret ending...

-COCONUT

Markus. D
08-30-2006, 02:19 PM
knowing the combination of the two companies.

knowing the stupidness of chicken little.

knowing the overall awesomeness.....

ovcourse they have to.

Jus_like_Rikku!!
08-31-2006, 02:14 PM
yyeeeeaaahhhhh..... there'll definantly be a KH3... i think lol! that ending made me make this thread!

Slicksword45
08-31-2006, 05:35 PM
Their will be but right now the KH team is working on FF XIII Versus. It won't be out for a few years.... :(

LunarWeaver
08-31-2006, 05:47 PM
Most likely

Dynast-Kid
08-31-2006, 07:06 PM
They have to make KH3!

If they don't,then Square is a bunch of heartless bastards for bringing up our hopes with that secret ending and all...

Ozmoid
08-31-2006, 10:06 PM
Yes. So far, all i have seen of kh2 is the secret ending, and there MUST be a kh3. Not only is it hinting at the milions of Keyblades, but WHY woulfdyou make a secret ending if not to allure to a sequel?

Aeondo
09-03-2006, 07:07 AM
umm yea its confirmed that they said they were stickin to the series.
according to what I heard kh2 was a test... If it didnt get good scores they were done but guess what?
this game rules my system.
The ps2 hasnt seen the day of another disk for like a half year now lol
I got 2 ps2s

Jus_like_Rikku!!
09-06-2006, 01:22 PM
lol!

Sephiroths Clone
09-06-2006, 04:39 PM
Their will be but right now the KH team is working on FF XIII Versus. It won't be out for a few years.... :(

Forget Versus, i want my KH3 dammit!

moonstar
09-10-2006, 12:56 AM
i really want kingdom hearts III, but if they want to take there time in the story i don't mind and the CG, and GG too.

so if kh3 there will be a kh3 is it going to have to do with that one ending?
will Sora,Riku,Kairi,Mickey,Donald, Goofy and so on will be in it still?

Jus_like_Rikku!!
09-21-2006, 08:59 AM
i rekon...

Starlight Roxas and Sora
09-21-2006, 09:34 PM
I bet you anything there's going to be a third one! I saw a clip, not part of the secret ending!,of one of the armored knights with his mask hafe broken off with light blue eyes and some what dirty blond hair at the tip of the broken mask. What could this mean!!?? Who could it be!!?? I hope the next game revoles around the kingdom war...opps did I give a little too much info...if you want to find out these things you really have to be dedicated and a hard searcher! XD

~SapphireStar~
10-01-2006, 11:53 PM
I personally can see it happening. Kingdom Hearts was very, very popular and KH2 will IMO be very popular also. Although it would be nice of they made Chain of Memories for the PS2.

The Summoner of Leviathan
10-02-2006, 12:03 AM
There is suppose to be a third one but I remember something about it going to be different from the other ones, related but different I believe.

Crimson
10-02-2006, 12:37 AM
I personally can see it happening. Kingdom Hearts was very, very popular and KH2 will IMO be very popular also. Although it would be nice of they made Chain of Memories for the PS2.

hey are makin com on ps2 if u check out my topic

http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=93323

Goldenboko
10-02-2006, 01:35 AM
Of course Square is going to milk every penny they can out of this series DUH!

Cruise Control
10-02-2006, 02:20 AM
yyeeeeaaahhhhh..... there'll definantly be a KH3... i think lol! that ending made me make this thread!I want to punch my monitor, and hope I hit you on the other side. Clean up your grammar, for christ's sake.

Rostum
10-02-2006, 05:58 AM
Of course there will be, it's been stated by Nomura. It's also been said that Sora, Kairi and Riku's stories have ended -- but I'm not sure if that means we won't be seeing them again.

Also, we're not really sure when the secret ending takes place, maybe it's hinting at some sort of prequel? I really wouldn't have much of a clue though...

Anyways, I don't see an end to Disney, there's still pleanty of worlds they could add (not to mention it's what makes Kingdom Hearts different from any old Final Fantasy game), and I wouldn't mind seeing them add a few more original worlds.

Azure Chrysanthemum
10-02-2006, 06:05 AM
yyeeeeaaahhhhh..... there'll definantly be a KH3... i think lol! that ending made me make this thread!I want to punch my monitor, and hope I hit you on the other side. Clean up your grammar, for christ's sake.

That comment was unneeded and uncalled-for. Knock it off.

Sephiroths Clone
10-02-2006, 06:34 AM
I bet you anything there's going to be a third one! I saw a clip, not part of the secret ending!,of one of the armored knights with his mask hafe broken off with light blue eyes and some what dirty blond hair at the tip of the broken mask. What could this mean!!?? Who could it be!!?? I hope the next game revoles around the kingdom war...opps did I give a little too much info...if you want to find out these things you really have to be dedicated and a hard searcher! XD

May i ask where did u see this video? I saw a pic of the broken mask/helmet on here before, but no video. Please tell.

Rostum
10-02-2006, 09:10 AM
Well there's a picture of it here (http://www.kh2.co.uk/image.php?view=kh2/fm/scans/scn0020.jpg), which is a scan from KH2: Final Mix. I believe, just like Deep Dive, there'll be more added to the secret ending to give us something to work with -- all we have at the moment are knights in armor, Riku/Mickey/Sora's keyblades, a whole lot of them surrounding to make cross-roads and a dark figure.

~SapphireStar~
10-02-2006, 11:03 AM
hey are makin com on ps2
Oh yes! Lovely news there, thank you :D

Senel Coolidge
10-02-2006, 02:09 PM
they WILL make KH3 or they will lose everything... & I mean it they will lose everything...
If I`m wrong? Ask yourselfs (what`s the best RBG journey Ever?)

(that`s my brother idae):greenie:

Rostum
10-02-2006, 02:48 PM
Well in an interview Nomura said he has a fair few ideas for KH3, but they're in no shape to make it, simply because the team is tied up with other things. So I suspect another four years for the next one. ,_,

Ashi
10-04-2006, 12:49 PM
The extra ending definately hints there'll be a new game (I think so anyway). But I dunno how they could use the current cast (Sora & Co) without making their stories seem really outstretched. I wouldn't mind a side game that tells us how Kairi was able to weild that girly keyblade, though! On second thought... it really doesn't have to be likE FFX-2 (complete disaster).

Jessweeee♪
10-04-2006, 10:48 PM
There was an interview, and the guy said there WILL be another installment, however it will not be a numbered sequel or an in-between like CoM. He was very very vague....

Ouch!
10-04-2006, 10:54 PM
There was an interview, and the guy said there WILL be another installment, however it will not be a numbered sequel or an in-between like CoM. He was very very vague....
I'm glad someone else remembers that. I do believe Nomura also denied the possibility of a Kingdom Hearts television show. Anyway, I'd take that with a grain of salt. Chances are, by the time the Kingdom Hearts team has time to work on something Kingdom Hearts related (as many have pointed out how busy they are now) the demand for a third game will probably be too big to be ignored.

Either way, I don't expect any new stories in the Kingdom Hearts universe for quite some time, unless a new team takes over the project, which I suppose is also possible. I don't think a Kingdom Hearts III title will be released for another three or four years. Perhaps longer.

cloud20747
10-30-2006, 11:51 PM
knowing the combination of the two companies.

knowing the stupidness of chicken little.

knowing the overall awesomeness.....

ovcourse they have to.

LOL

They have to make KH3!

If they don't,then Square is a bunch of heartless bastards for bringing up our hopes with that secret ending and all...
HEARTLESS?! *grabs keyblade* jk
but hey they're going to make KH3 but not soon so go outside til then or play FFXII...

TidusMaster
10-31-2006, 01:13 AM
ya,cuse they said that what there planning to do is,they need the team for a game...maybe FF3? idk,but THEN the KH team is going to work on FF13 versus...so,ya,it wont be for awhile

Keyblade Hybrid
11-04-2006, 10:39 PM
God, I hope they do. I've just made a site about it...