PDA

View Full Version : emo kids

ChibiAxel
08-29-2006, 11:20 PM
do you know what an emo is well if u do do u know one and is it ur enemy?i have one(squal123)he's a true blue emo

Rye
08-29-2006, 11:21 PM
Yeah, Kyono is my worst enemy. What an emo kid. :(

Ryth
08-29-2006, 11:23 PM
Once I had one but I lost my arch emo rival in the Wiccanism thread...

<3 Kishi

:p

licence
08-29-2006, 11:23 PM
Could someone really explain what makes someone an emo? What is it they think or their outlook. All I know is that they also seem depressed, if thats all it is, they annoy me more than chavs.

ChibiAxel
08-29-2006, 11:24 PM
man and boys look like chicks and chicks look like dyke and they cut their wrists,gay,emotionanal,and they wair make-up and finger&toenail polish eewww*shakes*sweet jesus plz save me from them or at least repel them from me yuck i hate them

licence
08-29-2006, 11:25 PM
I..see.

Aurey
08-29-2006, 11:29 PM
I hate teenagers.

ChibiAxel
08-29-2006, 11:29 PM
well a song decribes them its kinda disturbing if u r not emo so heres the link------>http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6147775012060788442&q=emo+song
me is not advertising just explaining

licence
08-29-2006, 11:33 PM
I hate teenagers.

But I'm so loveable. All we need is love

Roto13
08-29-2006, 11:35 PM
Genji.

Enemy.

ChibiAxel
08-29-2006, 11:36 PM
has anyone watched the emo song?

licence
08-29-2006, 11:36 PM
I watched it...I laughed.

Decessus
08-29-2006, 11:37 PM
I hate people in general.

Blackmageboi
08-29-2006, 11:37 PM
I know quite a few emo kids. They are just like normal people..ok maybe not but they don't all go about slitting their wrists and writing sad poetry.

The emo song is just an overexgageration

What's more scary than emo kids is that the chavs now call anyone who wears anything black or has long hair or even has a skateboard an emo.

ChibiAxel
08-29-2006, 11:38 PM
screw x-box i play old school nintendo thats my favorite line plus i feel like tacos

I Took the Red Pill
08-29-2006, 11:39 PM
Ever heard of Alive-Man?

Meat Puppet
08-29-2006, 11:40 PM
I think it's a pretty foul reason to be someone's enemy just because that person is emo.

licence
08-29-2006, 11:41 PM
What if they were chav?

ChibiAxel
08-29-2006, 11:41 PM
i have an emo friend and i dont care if he does what he does+ whats a chav?

Vincent, Thunder God
08-29-2006, 11:44 PM
I think it's a pretty foul reason to be someone's enemy just because that person is emo.

QFT

ChibiAxel
08-29-2006, 11:45 PM
QFT?@_@

Zeldy
08-29-2006, 11:47 PM
Its just a style.

ChibiAxel
08-29-2006, 11:48 PM
o ok

Venom
08-29-2006, 11:52 PM
I hate people in general.

Yeah what Decessus pretty much said.

Rocket Edge
08-30-2006, 12:00 AM
I don't get Emo kids. I bet they love that.

Captain Maxx Power
08-30-2006, 12:03 AM
My definition of an EMO is someone who complains about life who doesn't have a legitimate reason to complain. Life is a beautiful thing, and it's best we have fun and not be so down about it all the time. EMO's are everything Pirates aren't, and vice versa.

PyroManiak
08-30-2006, 12:03 AM
Genji.

Enemy.

Mitch
08-30-2006, 12:18 AM
I live with emos. I piss them off by saying everything they own, watch or listen to is emo. On the other hand they're kind of nice people.

Psychotic
08-30-2006, 12:21 AM
Emo kids like wearing black, listening to crappy music and scowling. So the question is, why the hell should I make them my enemy? Why do they deserve it?

ChibiAxel
08-30-2006, 12:39 AM
im sorry psychotic plus can i change my name please?
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Madame Adequate
08-30-2006, 12:41 AM
Going around worrying about how other people act as much as people do belies an insecurity easily on par with the stereotypical emo kid.

Although yeah, Kyono needs to QQ more and DIAF because nobody cares.

Psychotic
08-30-2006, 12:41 AM
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:DOK, MM, I accept your humble apology. As for the name change, sure, just PM an admin such as Yamaneko and ask him to change it for you. :)

Markus. D
08-30-2006, 12:42 AM
man and boys look like chicks and chicks look like dyke and they cut their wrists,gay,emotionanal,and they wair make-up and finger&toenail polish eewww*shakes*sweet jesus plz save me from them or at least repel them from me yuck i hate them

actually, its a brand of people that fandom a certain type of music (Emotional Punk Rock to specify it)

this ussualllllly comes with a look feature, and they stick out to much for there own good, sometimes being classed as "emo fags"

oddler
08-30-2006, 12:44 AM
Emo, in my opinion, is all about focusing on the drama created between humans. They like to zoom in on every detail of life until they dissect it and claim they understand it.

Furthermore, 99.9% of my friends are emo. :D

lovehurts
08-30-2006, 12:45 AM
Look at all the emo people in here....:eek:

I got to go man.

Hambone
08-30-2006, 12:58 AM
Honestly, I can't believe this thread still exists. But it does make me lol. That song is pretty funny, Jake. I'm gonna try to memorize as much as I can so we can sing it at lunch tomorrow.

Yamaneko
08-30-2006, 01:17 AM
Those kids used to be cool until they sold-out and started becoming popular in the mainstream.

Kain Strife
08-30-2006, 02:06 AM
What's so Emo about playing old-school Nintendo? If that were true i'd happily call myself an Emo I guess...

PyroManiak
08-30-2006, 02:18 AM
unfortunately im on the virge of becoming a emo kid

Sunny Day Suicide
08-30-2006, 02:25 AM
I have a friend who says he's emo but he's like all cheerfull. Would it help to add that he's been laid and that he's one of the popular kids? Yeah, true emo. But in all I hate emo people. Especially fake emo. I hate fake people in general who try join a genre and style because it's in. Be yourself. That's my style. There are just a trinkle of emo songs I'll actually listen to but trust me, it's not much. And I hate it when they include emo in the same category as punk. I don't care if it's pop-punk. Emo is no where near. Like when in Fuse where they were dedicating an episode of Influenc'd to Green Day, some retard said "Bands like Hawthorne Heights and My Chemical Romance, they definately had to be listening to some Green Day". Since when did My Certified Rapists and Happy Homos were punk? Everything is getting mixed up nowadays and it makes me nautious. Warped tour is a place for punk bands to play for a crowd? Get out of here. EMO

Giga Guess
08-30-2006, 02:42 AM
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Please, please, PLEASE! Grammar is your friend!

On the topic though....I have nothing against "Emo kids." They stay on their corner of the world, I'll stay on mine. I don't want enemies on the basis of what clique a person is in.

LunarWeaver
08-30-2006, 02:52 AM
How can you belong to a Final Fantasy forum and dislike emo teenagers. I'd stay clear of the VII and up games if I were you.

And I do hate emos, and I am an emo, so I only hate myself because I'm an emo and I hate emos because all emos hate themselves and I hate that.

PyroManiak
08-30-2006, 04:08 AM
How can you belong to a Final Fantasy forum and dislike emo teenagers. I'd stay clear of the VII and up games if I were you.

And I do hate emos, and I am an emo, so I only hate myself because I'm an emo and I hate emos because all emos hate themselves and I hate that.

and I hate you for saying that

oddler
08-30-2006, 05:13 AM

Finally, someone gets it. :eep:

Moon Rabbits
08-30-2006, 05:28 AM
Yeah, Kyono is my worst enemy. What an emo kid. :(

true.

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
08-30-2006, 06:54 AM
I harbor no ill feelings towards emo kids, or any other kids for that matter. I make fun of them all. But then again, I am a little fucked up. I am going to let my girlfriend totally emo me out. Not completely sure what that all will entail, but I can assure you she plans to go all out. I fear I may have to wear her pants and make up. Blegh. But I will do it none the less, mostly because it is something that no one would expect me to do. I like to keep people on their toes about me. :p

Jojee
08-30-2006, 06:58 AM
http://www.weeklyreader.com/readandwriting/content/binary/elmo.jpg

I :heart: them~

G SpOtZ
08-30-2006, 07:00 AM
I harbor no ill feelings towards emo kids, or any other kids for that matter. I make fun of them all. But then again, I am a little smurfed up. I am going to let my girlfriend totally emo me out. Not completely sure what that all will entail, but I can assure you she plans to go all out. I fear I may have to wear her pants and make up. Blegh. But I will do it none the less, mostly because it is something that no one would expect me to do. I like to keep people on their toes about me. :p
Me on Halloween.
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g44/Heartrush/T_T.jpg

Wearing eye-make up, tried to make it run down like I was crying. Wore my friend's pants. My hair is actually curly, so I got it straightened. Made a couple slash marks on my wrist.

P.S. - Superman rocks.

08-30-2006, 07:08 AM
Me on Halloween.

Wearing eye-make up, tried to make it run down like I was crying. Wore my friend's pants. My hair is actually curly, so I got it straightened. Made a couple slash marks on my wrist.

P.S. - Superman rocks.
Hah. I guess my gf is going to draw a tear under my eye too. She has even decided on my hairstyle too. Lucky me, my hair is already insanely straight, so I don't have to worry about straightening it.

And yes. Superman rocks everyones socks, they just don't know it, because he is that cool.

NorthernChaosGod
08-30-2006, 09:43 AM
Yes, I know what an emo is. And they are all my enemies.

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
08-30-2006, 10:41 AM
Emos they are the one of the lowest classes in society they are completely wacked and do stupid things i had an emo girl in my class she decided to cut her wrists one day...:eep:

They are mainly people who donīt enjoy life even if a hot naked chick crossed their paths they would just be like "whatever..." but then when they got home they would probably "Free Willy" if you know what iīm saying...

Christmas
08-30-2006, 10:43 AM
Many people hate emo kids cause they think it is cool to do so. :eep:

G SpOtZ
08-30-2006, 10:48 AM
They are mainly people who donīt enjoy life even if a hot naked chick crossed their paths they would just be like "whatever..." but then when they got home they would probably "Free Willy" if you know what iīm saying...
You know what's ironic? Emo is short for emotional, and having the "whatever" attitude is apathetic... which is completely opposite from emotional.

Besides... the term emo is getting pummeled, it's totally lost its original meaning, and gained a new one. What a shame.

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
08-30-2006, 10:51 AM
You know what's ironic? Emo is short for emotional, and having the "whatever" attitude is apathetic... which is completely opposite from emotional.

Besides... the term emo is getting pummeled, its totally lost its original meaning, and gained a new one. What a shame.

Actually emo can also be a person who deals with extremes...but having other kids at school or at any other place makes them close up and eventually having the "i donīt care attitude" i have no doubt that a lot of this kids arrive home and have a breakdown.

xX.Silver.Wings.Xx
08-30-2006, 10:56 AM
Oh..my..god... you're all as bad as chavs....
(I wish I had my own emo guy.. they're so cute!)

Quindiana Jones
08-30-2006, 12:25 PM
Better EMO than chav.

oddler
08-30-2006, 03:27 PM
Everyone is emo. End of thread. :p

~SapphireStar~
08-30-2006, 07:31 PM
I cant stand emos couples! Oh my God! Why wear the same outfit and have the same hairstyle?! Why oh why!? No, Im not an emo lover.

CHEER UP EMO KID!

Resha
08-30-2006, 07:37 PM

Dun care about emo, but Elmo makes me want to throw up and rip my hair out and screech and scream and kill people and eat brains and devour babies, and his annoying high squealy little voice makes me want to do all those things more.

Hate not the emo -- channel and direct your hate at Elmo. Maybe then they'll get him off the bloody airwaves and stop corrupting kids with his foul -- AUGH. :whimper: I can't stand this.

Sunny Day Suicide
08-30-2006, 07:48 PM
I harbor no ill feelings towards emo kids, or any other kids for that matter. I make fun of them all. But then again, I am a little smurfed up. I am going to let my girlfriend totally emo me out. Not completely sure what that all will entail, but I can assure you she plans to go all out. I fear I may have to wear her pants and make up. Blegh. But I will do it none the less, mostly because it is something that no one would expect me to do. I like to keep people on their toes about me. :p
Me on Halloween.

P.S. - Superman rocks.
I hope their your friend's. The worst thing about emo people are their tight pants.

daggertrepe
08-30-2006, 09:03 PM
EMO kids-I try to stay away. I'm not a very depressed or dark person...

Alive-Cat
08-30-2006, 09:32 PM
I have nothing against "Emo Kids", I think people can do whatever they want, and listen to whatever music they like.
But, I do have a slight grudge against the music side of it, because, for the reasons, my humble amigos, I will state now.
Bands are turning Emo. Bands that were never Emo, or were individuals, are suddenly changing their entire image and sound, to fit in with the Emo craze.
I'm not the expert, but I'll pretend I am anyway.
Emo, before it has become what it is today, was a pretty neat genre of music. Emo was Punk Rock, but emotionally charged. Probably one of the first Emo bands of all time, and greatest, are AFI. They have always had a very unique sound, mixing old 70's style Punk with melody, and emotion. Anyone familiar with AFI will remember their old image, with Davey Havoc, (lead singer, taking on the Punk tradition of changing the last name), had always had his trademark very long, curly hair.
Now, I've got nothing against the guy getting a haircut, but when I view the new "Miss Murder" video, I notice he has had his hair cut into a very cliché Emo cut. I'd seen the exact one a million times before. I also notice that the music has slowed down, and sounds mighty depressing, and just didn't move me at all. If Panic At The Disco had released exactly the same song, I would not have thought it odd. I would have thought it sounded like Panic At The Disco, and every other Emo band. I cannot tell the difference.
Bands change image, and sound, which is needed, a band can't stay the same forever, but it is totally clear that AFI purposely made themselves Emo, thus stripping them of their individuality.
And I bet they've made a hell of a lot of money from their new single. :-/
And, Lostprophets. Never my cup of tea, but a pretty decent Nu-Metal band, they were, a couple of years ago. I actually found one of their songs, "Shinobi VS Dragon Ninja", to be pretty okay.
Now I've heard some of the tracks from their album "Start Something", and found it pretty watered down, not my thing, but I still respected them as a band.
I'm getting bored, so all I'll say is that I saw their new video "Rooftops" and there was the lead singer with his new hair, and his new clothes, and a bunch of mixed up teenagers standing on rooftops. And the music is absolutely terrible., IMHO. :-\
So there you have it, I can be a self absorbed critic, at times, too. :cool:

Anaisa
08-30-2006, 10:22 PM
I've never really had any bother me, they seem to keep to themselves, so I don't hate them. I have noticed a new breed of teenager emerging where I live. The males of the group are notably unkempt, but not naturally so it appears. It looks like they've actually made an effort to try an look that way. They're under the impression their cool. Their not. The females try to wear as many fashionable articles of clothing as they can. An are sickeningly grovely to the males. They follow them around like little lap dogs. Desperate for attention. Their under the impression their cute. Their not. Most likely this group will spread, an you'll encounter them yourself. :( I'm now hoping a rivalry will emerge between them, an the emos.

ChibiAxel
08-30-2006, 10:35 PM

Dun care about emo, but Elmo makes me want to throw up and rip my hair out and screech and scream and kill people and eat brains and devour babies, and his annoying high squealy little voice makes me want to do all those things more.

Hate not the emo -- channel and direct your hate at Elmo. Maybe then they'll get him off the bloody airwaves and stop corrupting kids with his foul -- AUGH. :whimper: I can't stand this.ok now thats weird:eek:

oddler
08-30-2006, 10:49 PM
I've never really had any bother me, they seem to keep to themselves, so I don't hate them. I have noticed a new breed of teenager emerging where I live. The males of the group are notably unkempt, but not naturally so it appears. It looks like they've actually made an effort to try an look that way. They're under the impression their cool. Their not. The females try to wear as many fashionable articles of clothing as they can. An are sickeningly grovely to the males. They follow them around like little lap dogs. Desperate for attention. Their under the impression their cute. Their not. Most likely this group will spread, an you'll encounter them yourself. :( I'm now hoping a rivalry will emerge between them, an the emos.

You just described the majority of the world's youth.

Madame Adequate
08-30-2006, 10:53 PM

You fail at pretending to be one. AFI formed in 1991. Emo was created in the mid-eighties. Well actually that's more emocore, emo was late eighties. But point is, there were PLENTY of emo bands before AFI came along.

The best emo bands I know of are Dag Nasty, Sunny Day Real Estate, Christie Front Drive, Mineral, and Indian Summer.

Hambone
08-31-2006, 01:30 AM
Many people hate emo kids cause they think it is cool to do so. :eep:

It is cool. :bigsmile:

Moon Rabbits
08-31-2006, 02:18 AM

You fail at pretending to be one. AFI formed in 1991. Emo was created in the mid-eighties. Well actually that's more emocore, emo was late eighties. But point is, there were PLENTY of emo bands before AFI came along.

The best emo bands I know of are Dag Nasty, Sunny Day Real Estate, Christie Front Drive, Mineral, and Indian Summer.

:love:

Lilliputian Hitcher
08-31-2006, 02:25 AM
Hilarious e-suicides (http://myspacesuicidesong.ytmnd.com/) make their constant whining over nothing worth it.

Mr. Graves
08-31-2006, 02:27 AM
I don't hate, I simply keep my distance from people I'd rather not associate with.

I agree with what Meat Puppet said.

Alive-Cat
08-31-2006, 04:32 PM

Thanks for clearing that up, man, I really wasn't sure. :greenie:

But "Emo Kids"? Someone can't really annoy me by just being a certain way.

Quindiana Jones
08-31-2006, 04:41 PM
How about Hitler? He was pretty annoying.

09-01-2006, 07:31 AM
OK. How many of you hate me now?

Me being emo. (http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h314/truaninja/emo1.jpg)

Just remember, this is not always me. This was just a one time thing that I agreed to for my girlfriends pleasure. Well, I might let her do it again, but only because I want to go in public and see my friends reactions. :p

Blykus
09-01-2006, 07:34 AM
I guess emo is now known as "scene", or so I was told recently. Not that it matters. They're all the same lame trend, in my opinion.

09-01-2006, 07:45 AM
I guess emo is now known as "scene", or so I was told recently. Not that it matters. They're all the same lame trend, in my opinion.
Yeah. Pretty much. Just different variations of it.

Shaun
09-01-2006, 01:33 PM
It's an emo kid thing to play 'old-school Nintendo'!? So that's why she asked...

Vince Valentine
09-01-2006, 03:09 PM
dont have a problem with emos unless they complain their life to me......or asked me if i like the used....I HATE THE USED

salvaje
09-01-2006, 04:04 PM
I feel emo because my speakers broke. My life has no meaning. :cry:

... I'm joking. My speakers really did break, but that's not the point. There IS no point to this thread. It's centered around the (apparently) popular emotion [see the connection? Emotion?] of hatred directed at "emo" kids.

So tell me; it's alright to hate "emo" kids, yes? You hate them. With a passion. Not because they've beaten you, hurt you, limited your rights, or any other forms of psychological or physical damage in general... but simply for being what they choose to be. You hate them because of what they wear, what they say, how they act, what they look like, and that's perfectly okay, isn't it?

You're saying someone annoys you because of who they chose to be. And that's okay. Isn't it?

So if I suddenly started hated, oh, say... "gangstas". Or "preps". Or "skaters" or "punks" -- or, to hell with it, let's get to *MY* point.

What if I said "I hate you because you're white." Or "I hate you because you're black." That would be okay, wouldn't it? Because it's alright to hate someone because of what they wear, what they say, how they act, what they look like. It's perfectly accepted, this "softcore" discrimination.

If you don't like the "emo" style of music, kudos to you. If you do, kudos again. I, personally, am eclectic. I'll listen to anything, and everything, if the beat is good and there's a solid sound coming from it. Not everyone's like that, and I can understand that.

But after centuries of fighting for equality in this godforsaken country (on this damned Earth) you mean to tell me we've taken one gigantic step back because it's popular?

You hate so many people that you've never met simply because they chose a different lifestyle than your own?

Annoyance, I can understand. But hatred? "Eeeew*shudder*get them away from me"? Back in the 12th grade, there was this "mini-war" in my school between the Nigerians and Albanians. I never understood it. Some people were all up for a fight - some were disgusted at the outright racism. Some picked a side.

And yet, when an "emo" kid is abused, both verbally and physically, it's perfectly alright. When someone of homosexual perferences is likewise abused, there are, shockingly, a lot of people who secretly agree with the abuse.

I like to wear dark colors. Doesn't mean I want to slit my wrists. Would you and your buddies try to beat me the **** up because I decided to not be all girly one day? Am I a "dike" because I decided to forgo eyeshadow, lipstick, foundation, or a pretty bow to tie my hair back?

And would it give you the ****ing right to label and hurt me, simply because I was different from your preconceived little notions of a stereotypical society? Are you divine - do you have the right the judge anyone thusly?

No. You do not.

So get over it.

That is all. Have a great day ^_^

09-01-2006, 05:43 PM
I feel emo because my speakers broke. My life has no meaning. :cry:

... I'm joking. My speakers really did break, but that's not the point. There IS no point to this thread. It's centered around the (apparently) popular emotion [see the connection? Emotion?] of hatred directed at "emo" kids.

So tell me; it's alright to hate "emo" kids, yes? You hate them. With a passion. Not because they've beaten you, hurt you, limited your rights, or any other forms of psychological or physical damage in general... but simply for being what they choose to be. You hate them because of what they wear, what they say, how they act, what they look like, and that's perfectly okay, isn't it?

You're saying someone annoys you because of who they chose to be. And that's okay. Isn't it?

So if I suddenly started hated, oh, say... "gangstas". Or "preps". Or "skaters" or "punks" -- or, to hell with it, let's get to *MY* point.

What if I said "I hate you because you're white." Or "I hate you because you're black." That would be okay, wouldn't it? Because it's alright to hate someone because of what they wear, what they say, how they act, what they look like. It's perfectly accepted, this "softcore" discrimination.

If you don't like the "emo" style of music, kudos to you. If you do, kudos again. I, personally, am eclectic. I'll listen to anything, and everything, if the beat is good and there's a solid sound coming from it. Not everyone's like that, and I can understand that.

But after centuries of fighting for equality in this godforsaken country (on this damned Earth) you mean to tell me we've taken one gigantic step back because it's popular?

You hate so many people that you've never met simply because they chose a different lifestyle than your own?

Annoyance, I can understand. But hatred? "Eeeew*shudder*get them away from me"? Back in the 12th grade, there was this "mini-war" in my school between the Nigerians and Albanians. I never understood it. Some people were all up for a fight - some were disgusted at the outright racism. Some picked a side.

And yet, when an "emo" kid is abused, both verbally and physically, it's perfectly alright. When someone of homosexual perferences is likewise abused, there are, shockingly, a lot of people who secretly agree with the abuse.

I like to wear dark colors. Doesn't mean I want to slit my wrists. Would you and your buddies try to beat me the **** up because I decided to not be all girly one day? Am I a "dike" because I decided to forgo eyeshadow, lipstick, foundation, or a pretty bow to tie my hair back?

And would it give you the ****ing right to label and hurt me, simply because I was different from your preconceived little notions of a stereotypical society? Are you divine - do you have the right the judge anyone thusly?

No. You do not.

So get over it.

That is all. Have a great day ^_^
I like you. You got some great points there. Lots and lots of them. It makes me happy that someone out there is actually like that. I think like that, but I still like making fun of people. I don't hate no one, but I make fun of pretty much everyone for pretty much everything because it makes me laugh. I make fun of myself too. :p

Alive-Cat
09-01-2006, 05:51 PM
How about Hitler? He was pretty annoying.

Don't you EVER insult Addy-Kins in my presence again. :nonono:

The Blob
09-01-2006, 06:00 PM
ok now thats weird:eek:

you find a picture of a red furry puppet weirder than someone cutting themselves because they're sad?

Quindiana Jones
09-01-2006, 06:02 PM
I do. At least the cutter has a reason :D

The Blob
09-01-2006, 06:04 PM
all elmo wanted to do was make people happy

Quindiana Jones
09-01-2006, 06:18 PM
all elmo wanted to do was make people happy

He failed.

salvaje
09-02-2006, 04:11 AM
I like you. You got some great points there. Lots and lots of them. It makes me happy that someone out there is actually like that. I think like that, but I still like making fun of people. I don't hate no one, but I make fun of pretty much everyone for pretty much everything because it makes me laugh. I make fun of myself too. :p

We are all our worst critics (...sometimes), but I have no real hatred (most of the time) towards anyone. It wasn't an outright attack.

And it's good that you can laugh. Laugh, I say, until your belly bursts!