PDA

View Full Version : Confused Classes

Ryth
08-30-2006, 12:03 AM
I recently remembered about something that happened to me last school year. My school has alternating schedules to fit all the specials in the week (Gym, art, chorus, etc.) with Fridays always being different. It was Friday, and I was late, I think I came from a dentist's appointment, and I thought it was an A day (schedule 1), so I went to period one, gym, and I stayed there the entire period, not knowing it was the wrong class (since class started already and all classes were outside, I didn't exactly notice it was the wrong class, nor did my teacher realise I was in the wrong class, which seemed to convince me more it was an A day), I didn't notice I was in the wrong class until after class where I realised I didn't recognize anyone in the locker room. I thought it was funny. xD

So for the topic, has anyone experienced a similar situation, being in the wrong place or something, in school or not?

Dixie
08-30-2006, 12:28 AM
Nice. xD Yeah, yesterday, I walked into what I thought was my gym class and EVERYONE looked at me like I was crazy. I asked "What...?" I looked around and noticed that no one I knew was in the class. It hit me, and I said "OH. WRONG CLASS, SORRY!" And ran to my health class, which is where I was supposed to go. My health teacher wasn't too happy with me walking in so late. xD

Zeldy
08-30-2006, 12:31 AM
Oh god. Last year a "Rota" lesson was brought in - I think its crap personally - one week that period is History, the next week its Geography, and its hard to remember stuff like that, especially after a half term.

I walked into a History room, stood behind my seat and was about to say "What? Your sat in my seat." when my friends yelled at me and I realised and was late for Geography, which has a mucho strict teacher, who HATES people being late :(

rubah
08-30-2006, 12:32 AM
My very first day of school, instead of going in the entrance on the left, I went in the middle one and waited patiently by the door with all the first graders getting ready to go to their classes. Someone recognized me I guess and lead me down to my kindergarten class xD

Madame Adequate
08-30-2006, 12:36 AM
Our schedule alternated similarly, and occasionally people would end up in the wrong class. Not me though. I always caught on before I messed it up.

Edit: Waaaaaait a second. You're not Rye at all!

Vikeve
08-30-2006, 12:46 AM
I think i was in the 4th grade and it was 8th period i dont know what happened i walked into a classroom on the wrong day and the teacher looked at me and i didn't pay attention to her and the whole class just stared at me and i didn't notice them either. But i did notice a kid sitting in my seat and i was about to say "thats my seat what are you doing" when the fact every one was staring finaly made sence i froze for a moment and then i just ran out of the classroom hearing laughter behind me.:)

Sometimes i dont know wether things are obvouse or not so i get confused.

Decessus
08-30-2006, 12:53 AM
I went through a whole day without realizing I went to the wrong school.

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
08-30-2006, 01:14 AM
Way back on the third grade i used the shoes of a second grader during an entire day because he had snickers equal to mine and i mixed them up at gym class...at the end of the day i had to change shoes in front of my entire class:( ...

Vikeve
08-30-2006, 01:27 AM

How did that happen?

Roto13
08-30-2006, 01:36 AM
On my first day of Grade 9 I accidentally went to an assembly for Grade 10's instead of going to my first Literature class. I was too nervous to get up and leave when I realized I was in the wrong place.

I can't tell you how many times I went to my Grade 7 home room during my first month of Grade 8.

Tasura
08-30-2006, 01:43 AM
In grade 2 I wlaked rihgt past my class and itno the grade 1 room, I kind of looked at the teacher then at the class, then looked at the teacher then the door, then i backed out and went into the right room.

Medi
08-30-2006, 01:47 AM
In the 1st grade, I took the wrong bus home on the first day. In the 7th grade, I confused my first two classes with each other.

Shiny
08-30-2006, 01:56 AM
Last year I got confused with my schedule, because it said I had four 1st periods. O_o So, I ended up going to the wrong Gym class. I sat there waiting for the teacher to call my name and it never happened. You figured I would then realize I was in the wrong class, but nope. So, I went to my Spanish class afterwards. The classroom was shared with a French and Spanish teacher. I sat there and waited...confused that they were speaking French. And then I saw a lady sitting at her desk so I went up to her. I told her that I thought this was supposed to be the Spanish class and she asked me what my name was. Then she told my I was supposed to be in her class last period. >.< What a day.

Spammerman
08-30-2006, 02:21 AM
In kindergarten i didnt know if i took spanish or portuguese as a second language so i took portuguese by accident. we played simon says in portuguese and i kicked their butts. which is really sad.

Decessus
08-30-2006, 03:14 AM

How did that happen?
Some construction workers I made fun of moved the schools in eachother's places.

Vikeve
08-30-2006, 03:27 AM

How did that happen?
Some construction workers I made fun of moved the schools in eachother's places.

yeah i hate it when that happens especially when they move your toilet so you find yourseld crapping in someones yard.:)

Quindiana Jones
08-30-2006, 12:02 PM
When I was in year something, I thought I'd left my PE kit at home (because my sister said I had). So I walked home crying to get it. LoLzOrDs. The headteacher came and picked me up, and it turned out my PE kit was hanging in the classroom. What a fool I felt! What a fool!