08-30-2006, 10:45 AM
wowwww.

this game is soooooo good.

the lip syncing isnt to good though

eg:
key - Mouth Movements o & -

I Like Pie
-----0-0-00---000--0

amd its probably just my tv the graphics and all... sorta like GW on ANTI-ALIAS on my crud pc but without the anti-aliased textures x_x

that and the voices....

the game is amazing both story and vissually so far and its keeping me playing.

I was so glad when the characters got out of there Giant Robot thing (hasnt played or really seen anything from Xeno I), ooooh and Chaos is sooooooo awesome with his yeah.

I am continuously awed out by the skill animations ^_^ its been a very long time since Ive seen a game with this kind of skill animations :]!

now for the help I need....

how can I unlock the Level 1 ?????? abilities, I accidently spent Ziggy's CP on it ._."

that and.....how do I use Double? *wasnt paying much attention due to babysitting*

Ozmoid
09-02-2006, 03:25 PM
I thought Xenosaga was a Namco game. Does that mean that they changed it to that from Xenogears, like how soul blde is now soul calibre? If this is meant to be here, how do you beat that boss in momo's mind?

MecaKane
09-02-2006, 03:44 PM
To use double attacks, I guess you mean, you have to have each of the characters with the right ammount of stocks, and then when it's one character's turn and you want to use a double attack that involves him or her you have to boost the other character, then the double option in battle menu will be unlocked.

And to beat Albedo in momo's mind you cain wait until his arms are destroyed and then his break guard will be off and you can break him and do up/down combos to kill him.

Rostum
09-02-2006, 10:47 PM
Um, you should probably watch the movie DVD that comes with the Australian version of Xenosaga II. It composes all the cutscenes from Xenosaga I and explains things well enough to understand the second.

You have to spend CP to get into Class A, B, C, etc. of each level starting with level 1. Then you can use skill points to learn abilities.

Also try to work out how to do Air and Down combos -- they were a great deal of help and I only managed to find out about them in the last few battles.

(Basically KOS-MOS and Jin can set up Air. Ziggy and chaos can set up Down. But you need to be able to break the enemy first! Which took me ages to figure out -- it has to do with a certain combonation of attacks and depends on what combonation the enemies break is)

Also remember you can move your characters around in battle, meaning you can go behind the enemy to make things easier with bonus damage from back attacks. Very usefull if you set up Air and use Jr. and Momo to attack their full stock (and boost) from behind for teh massive damagez!

Edit: Just wait until you see the fight scene with Jin and Margulis, some pretty awesome sword fighting -- but you knew it was going to come along from seeing them in the opening!

Markus. D
09-07-2006, 04:32 AM
it had to go back to the video shop today I was like ";_;" I definetly will buy this game and finish it one day.

It has given me an awe view of the future n_n!

I actually started tearing up when MOMO had just found out her heart was a fake. then with the whole building and the hacking and the such.

then wow, you got to go into her mind ^_^

it was a lovely game.

Rostum
09-07-2006, 04:41 AM
Well, unless you have played the first or watched it, everything will just fly over your heard. So I don't know how you've understood anything thus far. Plus there's more to it than just Momo. =)

I agree though, great game, except the battle system was lacking a bit. Caused me so much fustration over a few bosses, mainly because the tutorials don't exactly explain much to begin with.

Markus. D
09-07-2006, 03:22 PM
Well, unless you have played the first or watched it, everything will just fly over your heard. So I don't know how you've understood anything thus far. Plus there's more to it than just Momo. =)

well duh....

shes only one element of the very complex storyline, that element of it just came to mind at first n_n! because that giant snap of a part made me have my first "wow" moment in the game (Summer) was the first piece of music I actually felt had some seriosity to.... and the background music just kind of flavoured its already perfective... pizza base.

Im not sure how I am understanding it rather well myself to tell you the truth, I suppose I just.... do stuff.

my faveorite battlers were definetly. KOS, MOMO and Chaos.

there stats were pretty straightforward.