PDA

View Full Version : Summer sucks winter is raw!

lovehurts
08-30-2006, 01:45 PM
I hate the hot humid summer. It sufficates me and with my asthma I cant breahte. The winter rocks my socks.

Completely agree. I have asthma and though the heat doesn't make me have an attack, or even need to medicate myself, it feels as though I'm suffocating. The air in winter is so much cooler and crisper. It's delicious.

Also Id take the spring weather over summer anyday. Skin cancer , sun tan lotion. Everyone smells and is sweaty....

Id take spring or winter over it anyday.

I love making a snowman and eating the snow and breathing clean and easy to take in non humid air durring the spring and winter and almost every other season than the horrid summer.

This may be one of my 1st threads to get closed....

Giga Guess
08-30-2006, 01:48 PM
Summer's the way to go...less clothes, BBQs in the snow just isn;t the same....and lets not forget frostbite. The days are longer, people are more active, and I don't have to worry about slipping on a patch of ice.

Lilliputian Hitcher
08-30-2006, 01:51 PM
This is why people shouldn't give posts titles.

Divexel
08-30-2006, 05:30 PM
No, Fall is better than Spring, because its prettier and less humid in general.

Vikeve
08-30-2006, 06:10 PM
They both have something good to offer i dont want to choose i love them both. Summer and winter are great! These two school breaks are the only times i ever get to see my best friend. Winter i lie and ask if Jordan can help us shovel but instead we stay inside all dy playing video games:) . For an entire week in the summer the devil mom left for vacation and his Grandma one of the best Grandmas ever lets me come over! It may be for a week but its the best either way Yeah this thread made me happy smiley face for you:)

Shauna
08-30-2006, 06:16 PM
Summer doesn't exist in this country. We have all round wintery weather, then during the winter months we get EXTRA cold. :D Occasionally, we get the odd week of summer, but other than that, it's cold and rainy - like winter! :D

Levian
08-30-2006, 06:22 PM
Don't we have like 093490 threads like this?

I decided to mash numbers and 0 just had to be first.

Miriel
08-30-2006, 06:49 PM
Already a similar thread (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=91846). Similar enough at least.