PDA

View Full Version : The Marick Theorom of the Origination of the Homosexual

Dignified Pauper
08-30-2006, 02:18 PM
I have come to the conclusion that the gay species originated in California. My evidence for this conclusion stems from the fact that every homosexual has some sort of connection, albeit acquaintance, friend, or family, to the state. Thus, now knowing that the homosexual species originated from California, I will now go on to figure out just how they adapted from the Heterosexual counterpart species.

Discuss what you know about homosexuals here:

Please include stereotypes.

Quindiana Jones
08-30-2006, 02:21 PM
I'm not gay, though many people think I am. Clues to being of the homosexual variety are:
a) Not being heterosexual.

This man is not gay, but can make you gay. There's a link somewhere round here...

Ah here it is:

You batty! (http://www2.b3ta.com/spidermanwillmakeyougay/)

Shoden
08-30-2006, 02:57 PM
I have come to the conclusion that the gay species originated in California. My evidence for this conclusion stems from the fact that every homosexual has some sort of connection, albeit acquaintance, friend, or family, to the state. Thus, now knowing that the homosexual species originated from California, I will now go on to figure out just how they adapted from the Heterosexual counterpart species.

California seemed such an innocent and unscathed paradise though. =(, I blame communism. Wait, are there commies in California? I know that they're a growing species but it never interested me.

ljkkjlcm9
08-30-2006, 03:02 PM
There is nothing wrong with Southern California that a rise in Sea Level could not fix...

THE JACKEL

Christmas
08-30-2006, 03:28 PM
Homosexual eat and drink too. :bigsmile:

bipper
08-30-2006, 03:37 PM

Sorry Marick, but being that GAEs have been around foreva, I am thinking it is a multinational level of German style sexual cleansing led by our loving Dick of Tators, and the man with a LOT of ZEAL, George Bush. He shall lead all the GAEs to California, just in time for it to break off the continent and the <del>unclean</del> overly clean and overly kept homosexuals stranded at sea with the gayest state of em all. It is, after all, a scientific fact that gay people cannot swim. Hetro men can, because it gives us an excuse to slap man ass in the show rooms as we get ready to dive in.

Undead will paint proof!

bipper

EDIT: More evidence: Lesbians were named for a island called lesbos, which contained all females. Califonia will be an island... and thats all I got

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
08-30-2006, 04:06 PM
Gays were first detected in Greece. During the bathing ritual it was considered a complement to a man if another man give a litle squeeze on his ass, actually it was very ordinary for young boys to spend the night with older man...and do "naughty and imoral" stuff.

Also it was very common during an orgy for a guy to start trying to put his "willy" inside other things beside...ahhh you know.:eek:

And as such if we are to blame someone then letīs blame those imoral greeks!

Breine
08-30-2006, 04:14 PM
Homosexual eat and drink too. :bigsmile:

I was going to say that :(

Leeza
08-30-2006, 04:23 PM
If this were started in EoEO, I would leave it open. But this is GC so I'm going to close it.