PDA

View Full Version : WHOA NESSIE!!!!

Shoden
08-30-2006, 02:50 PM
The Loch Ness Monster... Is it real? Is it all some lie? or is it a huge pile of mutilated pig crap?

Discuss this phoenomena!

Big Foot < Nessie.

Quindiana Jones
08-30-2006, 02:56 PM
Guilty until proven innocent. Nessie exists until we can prove it doesn't. As does everything else. Except religious things. That's just silly :tongue:

Christmas
08-30-2006, 03:02 PM
LITTLE MANUS will know since they are one of his kind. :bigsmile:

Resha
08-30-2006, 03:10 PM
When I was a child I used to ride darlin' Nessie, but now she wants to eat me. Oh, she's real alright. ;)

Lilliputian Hitcher
08-30-2006, 03:11 PM
It couldn't be more fake.

Shoden
08-30-2006, 03:16 PM
Shun the non believer, shun, shunnnnn.
ROFL.

A lake that big has to have something in it!

Lilliputian Hitcher
08-30-2006, 03:17 PM
A colony of lies

Resha
08-30-2006, 03:17 PM
ROFL.

How about little fishies :hyper:. And Nessie could be dead by now. What if there are underwater dragons in the ocean? Catfish? TUNA!?

Christmas
08-30-2006, 03:19 PM
ROFL.

How about little fishies :hyper:. And Nessie could be dead by now. What if there are underwater dragons in the ocean? Catfish? TUNA!?

Nessie is not dead, it will sadden me to see one of LITTLE MANUS' kind die. :(

Resha
08-30-2006, 03:21 PM
ROFL.

But she needs someone to make little babies with so that her kind can live on. Do you think Little Manus will...oblige???

Shoden
08-30-2006, 03:25 PM
ROFL.

But she needs someone to make little babies with so that her kind can live on. Do you think Little Manus will...oblige???

Yes.

Quindiana Jones
08-30-2006, 03:29 PM
That many quotes makes my brain hurt.

NESSIE IS REAL!!!

http://jan.ucc.nau.edu/~kgk/misc/bf_arthur2.jpg

Breine
08-30-2006, 03:31 PM
It probably just an old story that is fictious... There are stories like that all over the world about different beasts and creatures, and the story about Nessie has probably come to life because of speculation of what is in the depths of that big lake.

The Hubsta
08-30-2006, 04:11 PM
The most cinvincing theory that I've heard is that the sightings have actually been of an escaped circus elephant swimming underwater, and that the neck of Nessie is actually the trunk of the elephant.

Vikeve
08-30-2006, 06:19 PM
Ofcourse Nessie is real the talking bunnies told me so.

Shauna
08-30-2006, 06:22 PM
Nessie is cool. :D I went to Loch Ness - not lake, LOCH ;) - and got a Nessie keyring and a Nessie cup! :D

Nessie is real. ;_; Don't crush our dreams of one day meeting her (I wonder why they said it was a her xD) by your so called 'truths'! :(

Levian
08-30-2006, 06:25 PM
Nessie is real. ;_; Don't crush our dreams of one day meeting her (I wonder why they said it was a her xD) by your so called 'truths'! :(

Huh, what do I smell? Oh, that's right. FIRE. :mad2:

Shoden
08-30-2006, 07:28 PM

Huh, what do I smell? Oh, that's right. FIRE. :mad2:

Don't make me come over there and kick your ass!
Nessie is the next religious messiah.
The next Jimi Hendrix.
The next Cid.

Bart's Friend Milhouse
08-30-2006, 08:10 PM
Nessie guest voiced on the Simpsons like so many other major celebrities, clearly she exists. Ipso facto

Urumi_boi
08-30-2006, 08:36 PM
ITS my german professor xD

Brian The Pink Shark
08-30-2006, 08:38 PM
Yo, people who live outside Scotland, what is your obsession with nessie, leave her be in peace, she is camera shy and does not enjoy people buying tacky tourist items with her face on it. She just wants to sit down with her family and enjoy what remains of her life

also youve got as much luck finding a monster in any other body of water in the world :choc:

KentaRawr!
08-30-2006, 08:39 PM
I don't see the impossibility of it, but we don't really have any proof of it's existence. On the other hand, how did the legend start? Hmm...

I wish I knew.

Dynast-Kid
08-30-2006, 08:40 PM
Big Foot < Nessie.

Big Foot> Nessie

Brian The Pink Shark
08-30-2006, 08:41 PM
actually it is believed that St Columba and his posse were once attacked by a monster in that general area, he told it to bugger off, nuff said, and that is how the legend started :choc:

Shoden
08-30-2006, 08:43 PM
Big Foot < Nessie.

Big Foot> Nessie

lies!

Who said Nessie had a family?

Brian The Pink Shark
08-30-2006, 08:44 PM
nessie would need to have a family if monsters where able to live in that loch for thousands of years :choc:

Dynast-Kid
08-30-2006, 08:47 PM
I was watching Montel one day and world-renowned psychic,Sylvia Browne said that Nessie died like,200 years ago.The monks that lived near the area used to feed her every day.

Anyway,everyone thinks she is still there,but she died a while back.

Btw,Bigfoot>Nessie.

Brian The Pink Shark
08-30-2006, 08:52 PM
you cant be certain she ever existed either mate :choc:

Alive-Cat
08-30-2006, 09:01 PM
It suppose is my duty to tell you, that Nessie is real. Maybe it's time I finally come out with my story. Maybe...I can be at peace once more.

It was a dark, sunny night, around Winter time last year, that my story begins. I was observing the end of the world; trying my best not to fall off, as usual. I often do this. It really is a magnificent sight. Afterwards I usually take a peek at the little men living inside the earth. They speak to me, sometimes. It was then I travelled to Scotland, looking for Scottish Leprechauns. A very rare find, I might add.
It was then I saw the lake. I saw something moving inside. This was very odd!
So I took all of my clothes off, and jumped in. The water was so hot, I almost burned, but, because of my leather skin, I did not. She rose out of the water; the most magnificent life form I had ever encountered, and she said,
"Do you know. Where to find my dog. I've been looking. For a long. Time." I looked at her, and found myself getting all the more frustrated. I said,
"No, I don't know where your blasted dog is! I'm trying to find Leprechauns, and you're scaring them away!"
"Oh, I'm sorry. Really. I didn't realise. I just get lonely. Without. My. Dog."
"Well, sod off! You'll not find him here!" It was at that moment she sulked off, mumbling some incomprehensible obscenities.
It was two years later that, I realised, that what I had seen had been none other than the Loch Ness Monster.

Now, I have to tell you that this is not comedy. This is not me trying to be funny, and, I'll probably get angry if you speak to me about it. I'm very touchy when it comes to the subject of Ness-Ness. Do with this information what you will.

The Summoner of Leviathan
08-30-2006, 09:02 PM
Leviathan told me Nessie is alive. She is his third cousin twice removed. Honest.

Brian The Pink Shark
08-30-2006, 09:03 PM
i summon nessie, mind if i use that in a custom rank? :choc:

Shoden
08-30-2006, 09:05 PM
It suppose is my duty to tell you, that Nessie is real. Maybe it's time I finally come out with my story. Maybe...I can be at peace once more.

It was a dark, sunny night, around Winter time last year, that my story begins. I was observing the end of the world; trying my best not to fall off, as usual. I often do this. It really is a magnificent sight. Afterwards I usually take a peek at the little men living inside the earth. They speak to me, sometimes. It was then I travelled to Scotland, looking for Scottish Leprechauns. A very rare find, I might add.
It was then I saw the lake. I saw something moving inside. This was very odd!
So I took all of my clothes off, and jumped in. The water was so hot, I almost burned, but, because of my leather skin, I did not. She rose out of the water; the most magnificent life form I had ever encountered, and she said,
"Do you know. Where to find my dog. I've been looking. For a long. Time." I looked at her, and found myself getting all the more frustrated. I said,
"No, I don't know where your blasted dog is! I'm trying to find Leprechauns, and you're scaring them away!"
"Oh, I'm sorry. Really. I didn't realise. I just get lonely. Without. My. Dog."
"Well, sod off! You'll not find him here!" It was at that moment she sulked off, mumbling some incomprehensible obscenities.
It was two years later that, I realised, that what I had seen had been none other than the Loch Ness Monster.

Now, I have to tell you that this is not comedy. This is not me trying to be funny, and, I'll probably get angry if you speak to me about it. I'm very touchy when it comes to the subject of Ness-Ness. Do with this information what you will.

Well done. Nice going. Tell the world Nessie is real, shun the non believers. Kill their theories. *claps*

Old Manus
08-30-2006, 09:08 PM
LITTLE MANUS will know since they are one of his kind. :bigsmile:You're damn right.

Anaisa
08-30-2006, 10:00 PM
The most cinvincing theory that I've heard is that the sightings have actually been of an escaped circus elephant swimming underwater, and that the neck of Nessie is actually the trunk of the elephant.If that's the most convincing theory you've heard, I'd love to hear the others. :lol:

Decessus
08-30-2006, 10:29 PM
I hate those Nessie Charities.

I ain't giving you no tree-fitty you smurfing Loch Ness monster! Get your own smurfing money!

Psychotic
08-30-2006, 10:32 PM
It's the only reason I haven't ordered an all-out nuclear strike on Scotland. Then again, it already looks like it has been hit by one. Darned mutants.

Brian The Pink Shark
08-31-2006, 11:45 AM
It's the only reason I haven't ordered an all-out nuclear strike on Scotland. Then again, it already looks like it has been hit by one. Darned mutants.

*kicks psy repeatedly in the crotch* :choc:

Quindiana Jones
08-31-2006, 01:39 PM

*jumps on face* You are bad man. The little children they do not like you, because you are bad man.

Psychotic
09-01-2006, 12:35 AM
Don't make me come up there and deradiate you.

Shoden
09-01-2006, 12:48 AM
Don't make me come up there and deradiate you.

Oh, don't lie, you know you'd have to get past me to get to Scotland, and you wouldn't dare do that! I'd kick your ass.

Nessie is actually a secret guardian thing from some anime/manga thing.

Reles
09-01-2006, 01:03 AM
The most cinvincing theory that I've heard is that the sightings have actually been of an escaped circus elephant swimming underwater, and that the neck of Nessie is actually the trunk of the elephant.

Back before the elephant evolved, it could originally swim, I read it in the national geographic in elementary school.

Orion Zero
09-03-2006, 08:14 PM
I don't really know much on the legends of the Loch Ness Monster, it's supposed to be a sort of reptillian beast bearing resemblence to a plesiosaur, a type of aquatic dinosaur. Well according to wikipedia there's been alot of expeditions to try an legitimise Nessie's existence. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loch_ness_monster take a read for yourselves, it's interesting :).

Dignified Pauper
09-03-2006, 08:18 PM
it doesn't exist simply because the famous footage is a known hoax.

Orion Zero
09-03-2006, 08:20 PM
It's not a proven hoax, it's a highly suspected hoax. There was "flipper" http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/2/2b/Nessie_rhomboid.gif/180px-Nessie_rhomboid.gif saves you reading through the whole article.

Fuego
09-03-2006, 08:27 PM
I think Nessie was real at one point, but probly dead or die'n now.

or maybe the aliens packed her up and took her back to my homo planet :D :lol:
~J/K

Dignified Pauper
09-03-2006, 08:28 PM
It's not a proven hoax, it's a highly suspected hoax. There was "flipper" http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/2/2b/Nessie_rhomboid.gif/180px-Nessie_rhomboid.gif saves you reading through the whole article.

individuals had come forward and said that it was a hoax. It involved a little toy boat.

Orion Zero
09-03-2006, 08:31 PM
it's been a legend for a long time. Wikipedia: Earliest reports

The earliest report is taken from the Life of St. Columba by Adamnan, recorded in the 6th century. It describes how in 565 Columba saved the life of a Pict, who was being supposedly attacked by the monster. Adamnan describes the event as follows:

"...(He) raised his holy hand, while all the rest, brethren as well as strangers, were stupefied with terror, and, invoking the name of God, formed the saving sign of the cross in the air, and commanded the ferocious monster, saying, "Thou shalt go no further, nor touch the man; go back with all speed." Then at the voice of the saint, the monster was terrified, and fled more quickly than if it had been pulled back with ropes, though it had just got so near to Lugne, as he swam, that there was not more than the length of a spear-staff between the man and the beast. Then the brethren seeing that the monster had gone back, and that their comrade Lugne returned to them in the boat safe and sound, were struck with admiration, and gave glory to God in the blessed man. And even the barbarous heathens, who were present, were forced by the greatness of this miracle, which they themselves had seen, to magnify the God of the Christians".[1]...

Pauper, that was the surgeons photograph and people are still unsure of certianty as in legit or nt, some say yes, others say boat, others say elephants.

Should she be proven existence or left be though?

Cookie
09-03-2006, 10:14 PM
Nessie was alive but i decided one day to go on a journey got myself a girlfriend and headed to Scotland we got into a fight with the pope on the way (natural causes?) then we flew a spaceship into Nessie's mouth, turned she was actually and he and was my father. We killed him and then i just sort of vanished....

Mum
09-05-2006, 09:48 PM
I think Nessie was real at one point, but probly dead or die'n now.~J/K

Perhaps at the bottom of Loch Ness there is a time portal and a plesiosaurus swims through inadvertently every so often. Would solve the food debate, longevity debate and breeding debate.

Orion Zero
09-05-2006, 09:51 PM
I think Nessie was real at one point, but probly dead or die'n now.~J/K

Perhaps at the bottom of Loch Ness there is a time portal and a plesiosaurus swims through inadvertently every so often. Would solve the food debate, longevity debate and breeding debate.

That sounds like something that could be featured in Dr Who. The Loch Ness has so space in it there's bound to be food, or it diets on something else...