PDA

View Full Version : The Gallery of Light

Auragaea
08-30-2006, 04:15 PM
Although this is my first time posting here, I have been drawing for quite a while, as well as writing a story of mine. Below are four characters from my writing piece.

Rocket Edge
08-30-2006, 04:42 PM
You have quite a nice steady line in your work (which i think is very important for any drawing). Your style is nice, although i do think it's a little bit borrowed..

Good work. :)

scrumpleberry
08-30-2006, 04:50 PM
Your clothes designs are absolutely gorgeous! Cookie for you.

lovehurts
08-30-2006, 07:48 PM
Your style is nice, although i do think it's a little bit borrowed..

What did she or didnt see make this?m confused now. Anyways if you made it it's nice.

Auragaea
08-30-2006, 10:40 PM
You have quite a nice steady line in your work (which i think is very important for any drawing). Your style is nice, although i do think it's a little bit borrowed..

Thank you. I didn't borrow anything from another artist, but Renelle DOES look a lot like Freya from VP. I need to change her design...

Your clothes designs are absolutely gorgeous! Cookie for you.

Clothes are a hard thing for me to come up so it's a great compliment for me that you say they are good :D

What did she or didnt see make this?m confused now. Anyways if you made it it's nice.

I didn't understand what you said, but if you're referring to me, I'm a guy.

lovehurts
08-30-2006, 10:56 PM
Some people are thick. Its nice work though.

Slade
09-01-2006, 11:21 AM

I think Rocket Edge is refering to the whole Anime look. It's borrowed. Borrowed from Anime. But hey, thats alright, it'll eventually evolve into a completely new style of your own as you draw more and are influenced by other styles :)

Anyhow, these are pretty nice. My favorite one is the second one. Well done. Are you planning on colouring any of them?