PDA

View Full Version : Who wrote the Zelda Song? O_O

KentaRawr!
08-30-2006, 10:16 PM
Well, it seems like this is a very popular topic everywhere on the internets. I'm not really interested in the discussion, but I want to know what you guys think anyway. If you don't know what song I'm referring to, it goes like this:

Link! He come to town! Come to SAVE! The Princess Zelda! Ganon took her away! Now the children don't play! But they will... when Link saves the day!

HALLELUJAH!

Now Link... fill up your hearts! So you can SHOOT! Your sword with power (?)! And when you're feeling all down, the fairy will come around, so you'll be brave, and not a siss-y cow-ard!

Now Link... has saved the day! Put GANON! In his grave! So now Zelda is free! And now our hero shall be... LINK! I think your name shall go down in-to histo-RY~!

I know I used incorrect grammar, but that was just to make it closer to the song.

So, who do you think wrote it? Half of the internet is saying System of a Down, while the other half says Rabbit Joint. The people who support System of a Down's side say they recognize the singer, and that they called some "SOAD Experts". The Rabbit Joint, well, someone from Ocremix says they checked up with Rabbit Joint and 2 dozen SOAD Hard-Core fans, as seen in the following link.

Here is a link to the actual song: http://www.ocremix.org/remix/OCR00022/#

So, who do YOU think wrote it?

Note: I put this in the Lounge instead of General Gaming because while the song is about the Legend of Zelda series, the thread is about who wrote the song, and the song is intended to be the center of discussion.

jrgen
08-30-2006, 10:48 PM
Why would you doubt that it is made by Rabbit Joint?

KentaRawr!
08-30-2006, 11:09 PM
I don't know, but millions of people do. Including my sister. :(

NorthernChaosGod
08-30-2006, 11:17 PM
Does it really matter?

Vaincast
08-31-2006, 12:10 AM
I think it was System of the Down, they were just doing that for the heck of it...I think, or just doing it just to make fun of it. You can tell by the voice really >_>

Kawaii Ryűkishi
08-31-2006, 12:16 AM
It's not a matter of uncertainty. Anyone who thinks it was performed by System of a Down is simply <a href="http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?p=1636003#post1636003">ill-informed</a>.

Zeldy
08-31-2006, 12:22 AM
That dosn't sound like SOAD whatsoever

LunarWeaver
08-31-2006, 12:39 AM
It says even right on the OC site that it got mislabeled as a System song and then put out on the web, but it's not them.

Starlight Roxas and Sora
08-31-2006, 03:36 AM
Hey! I checked www.radioblogclub.com and its DEFINITELY 100% System of A Down!! and any1 who douts me I say BRING IT ON!!!

Vaincast
08-31-2006, 07:01 AM
I also checked it on youtube, yes yes I couldn't beleive it either but its them I'm serious, argue with me if ye can but go on youtube, type "System of a Down Link"

I Took the Red Pill
08-31-2006, 07:08 AM
Oh Youtube said it, it must be right.

No, it's Rabbit Joint.

Endless
08-31-2006, 08:15 AM
It's not a matter of uncertainty. Anyone who thinks it was performed by System of a Down is simply <a href="http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?p=1636003#post1636003">ill-informed</a>.

That's the voice of truth right there.

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
08-31-2006, 08:19 AM
I was under the impression that it was System, but before System was actually System. I don't know though, I don't really listen to them much. Though it does sound like them. I shall check out this Rabbit Joint though.

EDIT: Yeah, I am just gonna go along and believe that Rabbit Joint did this one.

fantasyjunkie
08-31-2006, 10:05 AM
I don't know who wrote it but if I was in a coma and someone was playing it nearby I would wake up!

Vaincast
09-01-2006, 12:50 AM
Well this remains a mystery I don't really care whoever wrote it its just some...weird friking songIf its System of a Down or Rabbit Joint, lets just say that they, what, both sang it

Kawaii Ryűkishi
09-01-2006, 01:10 AM
Except it <i>doesn't</i> remain a mystery. The correct answer is widely available.

Tifa's Real Lover(really
09-01-2006, 01:51 AM
tht was a good flash