PDA

View Full Version : 7 days playing and im almost done B)

Reeno the Alchemist
08-31-2006, 12:44 AM
i got it 7 days ago and i have 7 more bosses to go im so proud of myself but i have to ask sometimes when im wondering around i see something that looks like a pencil and when i shoot it it saves i mean wth is it?and does anyone have any tips for the up coming bosses i believe i gotta fight the guy that sorta looks like vincent but has badage things on his face?(i just gotta find my way around -o-)

fullmetal_fantasy
08-31-2006, 05:25 AM
i got it 7 days ago and i have 7 more bosses to go im so proud of myself but i have to ask sometimes when im wondering around i see something that looks like a pencil and when i shoot it it saves i mean wth is it?and does anyone have any tips for the up coming bosses i believe i gotta fight the guy that sorta looks like vincent but has badage things on his face?(i just gotta find my way around -o-)

Ah those would be secrets, A.K.A Memory Capsules.
When you shoot them they get saved and then in the main menu>Extra Features you can look at cutsceanes :) very nifty
(and my source of VincentxLucrecia goodness) :lol:

and that'd be Nero The Sable, he's real easy :3 Pm me or somthign when you get there, i'll help you out (since i beat the game already ^^; )

Mercen-X
09-04-2006, 12:12 AM
I spent a lot of time at work and not enough on the game I'm afraid. But I think it took me like 3-4 standard days. I can't be sure though. I'll have to check my memory card. Wait, that won't work . . . I restarted. Hmmph!
I've unlocked nearly every secret. However, the "G" eludes me. I know exactly how to get it, but when I follow through . . . no go. I really want the "secret" ending too.

fullmetal_fantasy
09-06-2006, 12:30 AM
aw thats weird...did you get all of the G reports? if so at the end of the game where it shows the Cerberus Keychain and The End did you press X or 'okay' ? :-\ It's weird if it does'nt show it to you. but you could still go look for it on Youtube :3

dirgeofcerberus121xkiller
09-26-2006, 03:20 PM
So tell me is it worth the buy is it short or what.

G3ORGE
09-26-2006, 08:20 PM
Anyone know when its out in the UK?

*~Angel Wing~*
09-28-2006, 01:36 AM
So tell me is it worth the buy is it short or what.
I thought it was short, and really easy. I played on hard mode and I thought is was the easy mode!!! :rolleyes2 The only boss I thought was a little difficult was Rosso. Other then that, eveyone else I took out on my 1st or 2nd try. :p

BUT I thought it was an AWESOME game!!! :kaohappy2 I think it's worth the money!!! :thumb:

My_car_is_faster_than_you
09-28-2006, 08:09 PM
Worth the money because it's fun to play, but it's way easy. For instance, I played a second time starting Monday at 11 AM and finished just before supper at 6. And I played the 100 enemy mission 6 times through so I could have enough money to get the Ultima Weapon.

Spawn of Sephiroth
09-28-2006, 09:14 PM
Worth the money because it's fun to play, but it's way easy. For instance, I played a second time starting Monday at 11 AM and finished just before supper at 6. And I played the 100 enemy mission 6 times through so I could have enough money to get the Ultima Weapon.

there is no way that is possible. On my game, when you restart from a different place in the game, then you have the stats and money from when you were actually at that spot and it doesn't carry over. So how is that possible?

My_car_is_faster_than_you
09-28-2006, 10:33 PM
Simple, use a memory card that is blank, start a new file, and play through. To get an "S" rank in the completion time, you have to be around 6 hours total. I skipped all the cutscences as well, so that saved a lot of time.

ffvincent556
10-10-2006, 05:14 AM

GOOD GOD MAN

I GOT IT SUNDAY

TODAY IS MONDAY

I JUST NOW BEAT IT

UR SLOWWWW