PDA

View Full Version : Vitamin C

Moon Rabbits
08-31-2006, 03:17 AM
So I downloaded Vitamin C's Graduation Song after a friend reminded me of it. I remember when it first came out and I didn't really care about it, then I listened to it now that I've been in highschool for a bit. It totally makes me down :(

Does/did this song have this effect on anyone during their highschool years (if it was even released then)?

Further, what other songs remind you of highschool/leaving highschool?

Starlight Roxas and Sora
08-31-2006, 03:21 AM
Hi! hehe.. i remember that song! I was in ellimentary school then but it was still pretty big for my cousin and my friends. It was my cousin's graduation song, and it was the song me and my friends sang to one of us who was moving very far away.

Jowy
08-31-2006, 03:22 AM
They played it at our 8th grade dinner dance and mostly everyone was in tears even though they were all going to the same school anyway after the summer. :P

Moon Rabbits
08-31-2006, 03:24 AM
They played it at our 8th grade dinner dance and mostly everyone was in tears even though they were all going to the same school anyway after the summer. :P

Best story ever.

Shiny
08-31-2006, 04:15 AM
I remember hearing it while I was in the 3rd or 4th grade. Apparently, this really loved person was moving the same year that song was released. Then they started playing it during lunch and a few people got up and started singing it in between sobs. That song is really depressing and catchy.

NorthernChaosGod
08-31-2006, 07:41 AM
Umm, how does that song go? I remember they made us sing a Vitamin C song for my middle school graduation, and that's probably it, but I just want to make sure.