PDA

View Full Version : woah-oh-oh-oh. For the longest time

Polyonymous
08-31-2006, 03:32 PM
What is something you really enjoy doing but havn't done in a long time?

After graduation, it's been a long time since I've hung out with some of my friends from highschool. I wouldn't mind spending a day with all of them again.

Alive-Cat
08-31-2006, 03:33 PM
Drawing.

Rye
08-31-2006, 03:36 PM
Hookrugging. I really enjoying doing that. Also, I haven't played video games (aside from Mario Kart DS on Wi-Fi occasionally) in ages. ;___;

Breine
08-31-2006, 03:43 PM
Writing, drawing and painting.

I still draw and paint sometimes, but that's only when I have Art class in school and then you're never able to decide what you wanna paint yourself - there's always a certain theme or image you have to follow. I miss doing it in my sparetime, but I usually don't have enough time to really do it.

Also, I miss writing stories. I used to have a story in the making all the time a couple of years ago. I also have one in the works at the moment, but I never write on it anymore - which is really a shame. I guess I have to pull myself together.

Polyonymous
08-31-2006, 03:57 PM
I also havn't written in a long time... I have quite a few ideas written down and plot lines designed but no actually writting for them.

Dell
08-31-2006, 04:16 PM
I haven't play my PSX for a long time. Oh yeah, it's broken.

Levian
08-31-2006, 04:21 PM
I used to go smash my head against trees and rocks in hope of getting an Amnesia so I could enjoy playing FFVII all over again without knowing what will happen. Ah, the magic that is your first playthrough.

Quindiana Jones
08-31-2006, 04:40 PM
Playing FF9 :love:

Brian The Pink Shark
08-31-2006, 04:43 PM
it was a long time since id played spyro untill last weekend :D :choc:

Owen Macwere
08-31-2006, 04:46 PM
It has been more than a year and half since I wrote my last story, I miss writting alot. :(
I also miss playing PS been about a month for my last game.
I am missing alot of things. :cry:

Yuffie514
08-31-2006, 08:43 PM
listen to some favorite music singers. i recently watched Faye Wong's "Bored" music video and another one from Teresa Teng. that song reminds me of how i enjoyed listening to old audio cassettes with such great classics. well, it also puts things in bad perspectives since i am also reminded of a broken audio player that can only play CDs. CDs are nice, but the predecessors had much more music to delight on...

McLovin'
08-31-2006, 08:45 PM
Growth.

Shlup
08-31-2006, 08:55 PM
It's been a long time since I've held a baaaaaby because I'm off work for the Summer. ;____;

salvaje
09-01-2006, 06:37 AM
It's been a long time since I've slept a full ten hours. High school graduation =/= more sleep. High school graduation is work+100. I slept more in class than I do now.

. . . I miss doing my algebra. I never did it in class - but waited for the lunch period to roll by and complete it then. I haven't goofed off in a while, either. It's been a while since I've acted . . . normal.

Hmm.

I Took the Red Pill
09-01-2006, 06:39 AM
Playing basketball. I haven't done it in 3 weeks or so, and it's one of my favorite things to do.

Spammerman
09-01-2006, 06:41 AM
foot ball and basketball. I might play football tommorow in school though. i havent played basketball in a while though.