PDA

View Full Version : whats going to be your team?

Namouri
08-31-2006, 05:41 PM
I can't wait for final fantasy XII, so to celebrate the coming of teh game, what people would you choose to be on your team, and waht would they specialize in?

my team will be -

Ashe (all summons, fighter/ magic - basically everything)
Balthier ( fighter/magic)

my last character i can't decide on, its either penelo (tons of magic) or basch (fighter/black magic)

Crossblades
08-31-2006, 06:06 PM
This is what I'm sticking with when i play the game, but it might change

Vaan - Swordsman/Thief and the following Skills:Steal, Poach, Libra, Gil Toss, First Aid, Horology, Traveler, Telekinesis

Ashe - Paladin with White Magic and the following Skills Charm, Charge, Wither, Addle, Revive

Basch - Warrior with the following skills Achilles, Addle, Wither, Sight Unseeing, Bonecrusher, Charge, Paste

Balflear - Gunner/Theif with the following Skills Steal, Poach, Gil Toss, Thousand Needles, Libra, Paste, Shades of Black(might give him some Daggers as well)

Pennelo - Summoner with White Magic, Green Magic, and Time Magic(Staffs/Rods as weapon of choice)

Fran - Archer with Black magic and Dark Magic

Dynast-Kid
08-31-2006, 06:19 PM
Vaan-Daggers-Speed/Quick attacks-Thief

Ashe-Swords-Tank with some magic-Magic Knight?

Penelo-Staff/Rod/Stave-Healing/Summons/Buffs-White Mage

Fran-Bow/Gun/Katana/Ninja Sword-Support/Black Magic/Long Ranged-Red Mage

Balthier-Gun/Bowgun/Crossbow-Support/Long Ranged-Red Mage/Machinist

Basch-Sword/Axe/Hammer/Mace-Tank-Knight

Sephiroths Clone
08-31-2006, 07:16 PM
Vaan-Daggers/Thief like character
Basch-Swordsman/Warrior
Ashe-Blackmage
Balthier-Gunner w/time magic
Fran-Bow w/green magic
Penelo-Summoner/healer

LunarWeaver
08-31-2006, 10:06 PM
Vaan, Ashe, and Balthier. They're probly go thief-like, warrior-like, and gunner-like respectively, with one of them slapped with white magic and one with black magic.

Madame Adequate
09-01-2006, 12:00 AM
Penelo - Gunner
Balthier - Melee
Fran - Magic

Everyone else can cry because they never get picked >=|

feona17
09-01-2006, 12:16 AM
Ashe, Balthier and maybe Vaan. Oh, so reminiscent of FFX. :love:

Raven Nox
09-01-2006, 12:34 AM
I'm going with MILF's list, those are the characters I'll probably use the most as well. I'm probably assign them differnet things though. I'll decide when I get the game.

Conflagration
09-02-2006, 12:15 AM
Who is Reddas? He's in the party in a new gameplay video. -.-

As for my team:

Vaan - Fast swordsman like Tidus
Basch - Powerful swordsman like Auron
Ashe - Archer
Balthier - Fighter?
Fran - Black Mage?
Penelo - White Mage?

Dynast-Kid
09-02-2006, 12:48 AM
Reddas: A sky pirate from Balfonheim, who works alongside his comrades Rikki, Lars and Elsa. He was also an Archadian Judge Master called Judge Zecht who abandoned his armor to atone for his actions that led to Nabudis' destruction.

Info from Wikipedia.

farplaner
09-02-2006, 12:50 AM
I can't wait for final fantasy XII, so to celebrate the coming of teh game, what people would you choose to be on your team, and waht would they specialize in?

I'll let you know as soon as I get the game.

feona17
09-02-2006, 03:31 AM
Are there anything like overdrives or limit breaks?

Crossblades
09-02-2006, 03:45 AM
Are there anything like overdrives or limit breaks?

Mist Knacks

boys from the dwarf
09-02-2006, 09:27 AM
ill probably have multiple playthroughs.

its hard to say though. i like to keep couples together so id probably want vaan and penelo along with fran or basch but ashe and balthier seem really cool so on another playthrough ill probably use vaan (assuming you have to use him.) ashe and balthier. such as great cast of characters. its hard to decide.

Dell
09-02-2006, 09:49 AM
You can only use 3 characters in battle or 4 if you have guest (Wossler, Larsa).

I have already played the game and my team was:

Vaan - Specialized in everything
Ashe - Specialized in everything
Basch - Specialized in everything

Three of them have high level as well as high stats and there's no use giving them job, it's better to teach them all the skill since this is like Sphere Grid, you must learn the skill in order to move, the skill is mixed so no matter what, your character will still learn all types of magic

Sometimes, I switched around with Fran, Balthier and Penelo. Three of my weakest character

boys from the dwarf, You can choose to not use Vaan.