PDA

View Full Version : coolest scene

Namouri
08-31-2006, 05:50 PM
what do you guys think the coolest scene in ac? i think its a tie between the tifa fight (i love tifa) and the big fight with all the characters and yuffie (i love yuffie) or the cloud fight with sephiroth ( i .... well cloud's cool)

what do you think?

Fithos
08-31-2006, 11:27 PM
it's the turks on the bridge with the bombs.

Vaincast
09-01-2006, 12:54 AM
Tifa on the wall (well not a big "WOAH!!!" scene but its the best I can think of)

Lynx
09-01-2006, 04:51 AM
motorcycle scene in the beginning.

boys from the dwarf
09-01-2006, 07:45 AM
the coolest scene to me is probably the bahamut sin fight. the way all the characters are introduced and the crazy teamwork stuff. its not my favourite scene (at least i dont think it is.) but its cool. tifa being thrown then landing perfectly on the wall is really cool too and when kadaj does that crazy flip move and disarms cloud in the fight near the end. thats definetly one of the coolest scenes.

Blykus
09-01-2006, 08:27 AM
I actually enjoyed the opening sequence between Cloud and Loz, Yazoo, and Kadaj. The whole motorcyle combat was very interesting, and "Beyond the Wasteland" is playing during that scene. That is my favorite song on the soundtrack, so I'm sure that adds to my opinion in some way.

Distain
09-01-2006, 01:17 PM
I actually enjoyed the opening sequence between Cloud and Loz, Yazoo, and Kadaj. The whole motorcyle combat was very interesting, and "Beyond the Wasteland" is playing during that scene. That is my favorite song on the soundtrack, so I'm sure that adds to my opinion in some way.

Thats what it's called?! No wonder I couldent find it anywhere, I love that track XD

Ahem, back on topic, Vincent's part of the Bahemut fight is pretty good. The second half of the Cold/Seph fight is goood to (after the building sequence), and the entire Kadaj/Cloud fight. I don't think I got a favorit scene, but I like lots of indavidual sequences:p

boys from the dwarf
09-01-2006, 05:43 PM
yeah. that vincent scene where pretty much jumps around and dodges everything while shooting looks really cool. the kadaj fight is fast paced but incredible if you pay close enough attention.

i guess the part where cloud jumps down while kadaj is turning into sephiroth and sephiroth stops him with his hand and the masamune appears is one of the coolest scenes. if does look pretty funky.

LUKEJAKE17
09-01-2006, 09:19 PM
maaaaaaaaaan i really dont know, probably the fight on the midgar highway or......just about every scene with a sword in it!

McLovin'
09-01-2006, 09:40 PM
Cloud VS Sephiroth duh.

boys from the dwarf
09-02-2006, 09:32 AM
come to think of it, nearly ever part of the film, the fights are all awesome and have seriously funky and cool moves and the film is brimming with other cool stuff.

Sefie1999AD
09-02-2006, 05:58 PM
My favorite scene was when the party and Cloud were fighting Bahamut Tremor. The action, the music and the visuals were all superb, and I loved it when the party helped Cloud up into the sky and Aeris helped him push through Peta Flare to finish off the Summon.

The coolest scene is probably the fight between Tifa and Loz. I like their overblown attacks that totally defy the laws of physics. :p Oh yeah, and the Victory Fanfare ring tone. :D The battle between Cloud and Kadaj would have been great, but it was cut very short since most of the battle has the airship showing and the other characters talking.

Toodleena
09-03-2006, 10:06 PM
Turks VS Loz and Yazoo! Gah.. I wish I had something interesting to say.. all my posts seem to be about the same thing! O_o

Twilight Edge
09-05-2006, 05:30 PM
-Tifa on the wall.

-Vincent shooting underneath his spinning cloak.

-All Turks scenes.

-Cloud vs. Kadaj with J-E-N-O-V-A rock n' roll style playing in the background.

-Advent OWA starts playing right after the Masamune appears.(sort of like a sign of what's going to happen,which is cool)

-Motorbike fights.These are nuff said.

-Omnislash DUH!!

Sephiroths Clone
09-05-2006, 06:03 PM
My favorite scene is when cloud comes down to finish off Kadaj and all you see is someone holding their arms up then the sword appears and you see Sephiroths long ass hair.

Yeah definitly the coolest scene

Cloud_Omnislash124
09-16-2006, 03:55 AM
i think the coolest scene is the one with cloud and sephiroth.

Araciel
09-16-2006, 07:33 AM
the end credits
SNRK

ValkyrieWing
09-16-2006, 07:39 AM
Tifa on the wall.

And maybe Reno ninja-climbing the wall.

Thane
09-17-2006, 02:54 PM
The motor cycle battles
Cloud versus Kadaj, Loz and Yazoo(City of the ancients)
All the characers versus Bahumat
Cloud versus Kadaj(Midgar ruins)
Sephiroth with his one black wing

Masamunemaster
09-17-2006, 03:46 PM
any scene that has vincent in it.

BustaMo
09-25-2006, 05:32 PM
For me I have it narrowed down to 2

1. Cloud's fight scene with Sephiroth where he more specifically uses his modified Omnislash attack with all of his modified swords.

2. Would have to be Cloud's ride on Fenrir through the tunnels where he's taking on Yazoo and Loz. There's just some amazing-looking junk that goes on, mainly Cloud slicing through one of the enemies bikes with his sword.

Kefka_Almighty
09-25-2006, 07:49 PM
- Motorcycle scene in the tunnel between Cloud, Loz, and Yazoo
- Tifa vs. Loz in the Church
- Any scene with the Turks, but specifically Reno and Rude's fight with Loz and Yazoo in Midgar
- and, of course, the fight between Cloud and Sephiroth

~SapphireStar~
09-25-2006, 08:11 PM
- Motorcycle scene in the tunnel between Cloud, Loz, and Yazoo
- Tifa vs. Loz in the Church
- Any scene with the Turks, but specifically Reno and Rude's fight with Loz and Yazoo in Midgar
- and, of course, the fight between Cloud and Sephiroth
And to add when Cloud fought agaisnt Loz and Yazoo when he went to get the children.

Chloe.
09-25-2006, 09:19 PM
any scene that has vincent Reno in it.

:bigsmile:

RiseToFall
09-25-2006, 10:55 PM
The entire movie was filled with cool scenes. It's too bad that the plot could not keep up with the visuals.

Mercen-X
09-28-2006, 12:40 AM
I'm still confused how Barret's Gun-Arm can be concealed within that damned-tiny prosthetic arm.
Whether Vincent is jumping away from an explosion or using to the Flamethrower E.Skill to rocket himself up to Bahamut Sin also confuses me.
Originally, the concept of Bahamut Sin confused me as well. I thought he was supposed to be a corrupted version of Bahamut (even though he looks totally different) made that way by the inclusion of JENOVA cells summoning it (i.e. Kadaj). It was only after playing Dirge of Cerberus that I realized they were still adding things to the universe. Vincent's Galian Beast and Chaos actually changed (chop it up to evolution?), but the WEAPON didn't. The WEAPON was Omega, never introduced in the original VII. That's when I figured out that Sin was a completely different summon like ZERO.

The word "scene" cannot be applied to the motorcycle battle or any other battle. A scene is like a picture: it's brief. Tifa saying "Dilly-Dally Shilly-Shally" is a scene. The battle scenes strung together collectively are called a "sequence."

The coolest SCENE is Cloud's Omnislash V5 (hate the name), the coolest SEQUENCE, for me, is a three-way tie between Cloud's battle with Kadaj's gang in the CoA, battling Kadaj to that rockin' Jenova Death music, and battling Sephiroth while slicing through buildings threatening to crush any living thing stupid enough to be caught beneath them.

GeneralSapphire
10-18-2006, 08:09 PM
I think the best scene is either:
When Cloud is layin Aerith into the Lifestream because its most emotional and could make me cry
or
well all of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The beginning because i think the lifestream is beautiful,
Now that or heaven?Which would you choose?
:) :) :)

NINJA_Ryu
10-18-2006, 11:32 PM
For me, it would be Reno Vs Cloud

Hey buddy, cmon, let me in....

*locks the door*

^^

!!!I AM MEGA-DINGO!!!
10-19-2006, 05:50 AM
prob the fact that msot of yuffie's lines is "wheres my materia?" and "cloud i brought some materia" but what is up with that jump thing against bahamut?

My_car_is_faster_than_you
10-19-2006, 08:22 AM
When viewing the Tifa fight scene, I was amazed and disappointed at the same time. Sure, FF's are EDIT un-realistic, but come on.....pretty girl's heads break when the are smashed into church benches. However, I thought that this scene would be among the most awesome because of it showing a girl that could actually kick some butt. And then the cell phone ring? Haha!! Pure genius.

chaos_ghost
10-25-2006, 02:06 AM
When Cloud saves Barrett and his only response is "You're late b****!"

EDIT: Almost forgot about the scene in the airship.