PDA

View Full Version : I witnessed a murder yesterday

Peegee
08-31-2006, 05:52 PM
I was riding home from work today on my bus, listening to music and not paying attention to anything. As we were stopping at one of the bus stops, a girl in the back started screaming. I looked back and saw her pointing out the window, and I followed her stare. Out in an unfenced cul-de-sac were 3 guys. Two of them standing, one of them was on the ground bloody. The taller of the two men had a baseball bat and was about ready to smash it into his head again, when they realized a whole busload of kids were looking at them. As the bus driver radioed in the 911 call the other man, who hadnt been doing anything, took a pistol out of his pocket and shot the guy in the head. At this point the whole bus was in shock and glued to the morbid scene. The two men got into a car and sped off. When I came home I was visibly shaken. I told her what I had just seen. Then my mom got scared, she said "You're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air." I whistled for a cab and when it came near, the license plate said "Fresh" and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare but I thought "Nah, forget it, Yo homes, to Bel-Air!" I pulled up to the house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabby, "Yo homes, smell ya later!" I looked at my kingdom, I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-Air

boys from the dwarf
08-31-2006, 05:55 PM
i take it that this is a joke and you didnt see a murder. something like this would be on the news pretty soon.

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
08-31-2006, 05:55 PM
Are you sure you werenīt forced to go to Bel-Air because you were making graffitis?:mad:

Moon Rabbits
08-31-2006, 05:58 PM
I love this thread and that <s>show</s> Pureghetto's life story!

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
Are you sure you werenīt forced to go to Bel-Air because you were making graffitis?:mad:

That's a terrible lie!

And i bet you suck at basketball too...thatīs probably why you were kicked out!:mad:

bipper
Pureghets seen the ghat lol. Wait, your not a child; what are you doing on a bus full of children you perv.

Peegee
08-31-2006, 05:59 PM
Hey just cuz I was held back a few dozen times doesn't mean squat!

PyroManiak
08-31-2006, 06:00 PM
Ive witnessed plenty of murders and I've never been summoned to court as a witness

bipper
08-31-2006, 06:01 PM
Hey just cuz I was held back a few dozen times doesn't mean squat!

Alright Peegee; or should I say, Pewee? *gasp*

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
08-31-2006, 06:02 PM
Ive witnessed plenty of murders and I've never been summoned to court as a witness

Yea well:eep:

Rye
08-31-2006, 06:10 PM
Oh, PG. Just go do some Calculus. You'll feel better.

Seriously though, I'd be terrified if I saw that. I'm glad I've never witnessed a murder. ;__;

bipper
08-31-2006, 06:13 PM
I have seen hostile, which is prolly worse than seeing a real live murder; at least I hope so. Cause the grotesqu scene where an eye is fixed has really made it hard for me to stomach food for like the past few days. I am scarred for life.

Bipper

Vincent, Thunder God
08-31-2006, 06:13 PM
I was riding home from work today on my bus, listening to music and not paying attention to anything. As we were stopping at one of the bus stops, a girl in the back started screaming. I looked back and saw her pointing out the window, and I followed her stare. Out in an unfenced cul-de-sac were 3 guys. Two of them standing, one of them was on the ground bloody. The taller of the two men had a baseball bat and was about ready to smash it into his head again, when they realized a whole busload of kids were looking at them. As the bus driver radioed in the 911 call the other man, who hadnt been doing anything, took a pistol out of his pocket and shot the guy in the head. At this point the whole bus was in shock and glued to the morbid scene. The two men got into a car and sped off. When I came home I was visibly shaken. I told her what I had just seen. Then my mom got scared, she said "You're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air." I whistled for a cab and when it came near, the license plate said "Fresh" and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare but I thought "Nah, forget it, Yo homes, to Bel-Air!" I pulled up to the house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabby, "Yo homes, smell ya later!" I looked at my kingdom, I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-Air

Hahaha, that was good, in a very morbid way.You had me there for a while. Talk about sick humor.

Quindiana Jones
08-31-2006, 06:15 PM
*bangs head on keyboard*

I love that show. Will Smith = teh sex.

PyroManiak
08-31-2006, 06:16 PM
Once I saw two kids sword fight with machetes and even tho the worst that happened was a cut half way through the leg it was pretty gruesome and I cried for like an hour cuz I was only like 5 when I seen it

pffft....weird ass 3rd world country kids

theundeadhero
08-31-2006, 06:22 PM
We can be battle buddies now!

Zell's Fists of Fury
08-31-2006, 06:52 PM
Fantastic.

Bart's Friend Milhouse
08-31-2006, 07:02 PM
It's not nice to play with people's feelings like that. I was waiting for the part when those two psychos came back to dispose of all the witnesses and then you brought that annoying tune into my head

McLovin'
08-31-2006, 07:05 PM
I've seen plenty of murders.

In South Park.

Strider
08-31-2006, 07:15 PM
Okay, so when do we get to hang out again?

farplaner
09-01-2006, 07:05 AM
That was a strange image: cold-blooded murder and The Fresh Prince of Belair...Ghetto, you rascallion!

*slaps ghetto with a snobbish, leather glove. "I challenge you to a duel."

ValkyrieWing
09-01-2006, 07:25 AM
*bangs head against desk*

Blykus
09-01-2006, 07:30 AM
Damn, I was first reading this I thought this actually happened. You got me pretty good there, man.

feona17
09-01-2006, 07:30 AM
Damn. You had me going, XD