PDA

View Full Version : Worst fear ever

ChibiAxel
08-31-2006, 09:26 PM
What's your worst fear in the whole entire world? I don't like the dark...Nuh uh i hate it:sweatdrop

Flying Mullet
08-31-2006, 09:27 PM
Losing my ear to a rabid hawk. :(

ChibiAxel
08-31-2006, 09:29 PM
Now that's weird:bounce:

The Unknown Guru
08-31-2006, 09:30 PM
Probably dying alone. Unfortunately, thats also the most likelyof my fears to actually happen.

Flying Mullet
08-31-2006, 09:33 PM
Now that's weird:bounce:
Not as wierd as having no ears because you just lost the other one to another rabid hawk. :cry:

Sare
08-31-2006, 09:33 PM
I have few.
Firstly being completely paralyzed for the rest of my life.
Then this is not too nice, but the truth, giving birth to a disabled child, who I'd have to spend the rest of my life taking care of.
Losing my eyesight or my hearing or both.
And last but not least never finding my other half.

ChibiAxel
08-31-2006, 09:39 PM
good point bantam

Eminem's_No.1_Fan
08-31-2006, 09:39 PM
being murdered,
some of the people in my town hold grudges for a long time

ChibiAxel
08-31-2006, 09:41 PM
Awkword

Reine
08-31-2006, 09:41 PM
I dont really have a fear yet, but im sure i'll have it exposed sometime, whatever it is..

Odaisé Gaelach
08-31-2006, 09:43 PM
Losing my eyesight is one.

Absorbing 400 REM (4Sv) of radiation is another. That's a horrible way to suffer... :(

ChibiAxel
08-31-2006, 09:46 PM
how can i become a staff member?:laughing:do u know how i can bantam

Zeldy
08-31-2006, 09:49 PM
Daddy Long Legs scare the beejebus outta me.

Flying Mullet
08-31-2006, 09:52 PM
Why would you be scared? That one on your back isn't even bothering you right now .

how can i become a staff member?:laughing:do u know how i can bantam
You must find the Seven Seals of Semblance.

Eminem's_No.1_Fan
08-31-2006, 09:55 PM

its kinda funny, the're the most poisionous creature in existance yet their fangs are too weak to infect humans, coarse if they ever evolved almost every household in the world would have about 50 insects, lethal enough too kill a full grown man instantly, scattered around the house.

soooo, why are you afraid of them again?

ChibiAxel
08-31-2006, 09:57 PM
im serious bantam

LunarWeaver
08-31-2006, 09:57 PM
I'm afraid of the Kao species D:

Zeldy
08-31-2006, 10:43 PM

its kinda funny, the're the most poisionous creature in existance yet their fangs are too weak to infect humans, coarse if they ever evolved almost every household in the world would have about 50 insects, lethal enough too kill a full grown man instantly, scattered around the house.

Not because of all that, actually xD

Its just, Im not sure. I can't explain it. When they fly around and urgh god.

Eminem's_No.1_Fan
08-31-2006, 11:13 PM

i didn't exect you to, almost noone knows that, i just found it while looking up the movie

"eight legged freaks"

on the internet.

Hambone
09-01-2006, 12:16 AM
Emo people
Nudists
My math teacher
Josh Evans
Alexus Pool
dolls

Jsb01
09-01-2006, 12:17 AM
http://cipdtf.ruwenzori.net/DarthVaderSmall.jpg

(Okay, I promise that is the last of him...)

feona17
09-01-2006, 12:19 AM
Heights and bugs/insects o_x.

Shiny
09-01-2006, 04:03 AM
I have a fear of spiders crawling on me in my sleep.

Madame Adequate
09-01-2006, 04:04 AM
I fear Rye.

Decessus
09-01-2006, 04:18 AM
I fear Rye.
Who doesn't? *Shudders*

moonstar
09-01-2006, 04:29 AM
picher bugs and spiders :(

Spammerman
09-01-2006, 04:38 AM

i didn't exect you to, almost noone knows that, i just found it while looking up the movie

on the internet.
there fangs arent to short. certain hunting spiders also have short fangs(.refered to as uncate) and can bite. skin thickness i think is about .10 mm and daddy long legs spiders fangs are .25mm. its been tested before and pholcid venom isn't very effective on humans, or insects for that matter. so the thing about daddy long legs venom being the most lethal is false.

Vikeve
09-01-2006, 04:57 AM
Im scared of loud toilets i always run away from them when i flush there is something evil about them but no one believes me.:(

And sometimes im scared of elevators or murderers that could be hiding in my closet i really do get freaked out.:eek:

Spammerman
09-01-2006, 05:01 AM
me too. I have to keep the closet door closed when i sleep.

DarkLadyNyara
09-01-2006, 05:06 AM

*sigh* Just looked this up. It isn't true.

On topic, I'm afraid of suffocation. I flip out if I can't breathe.

Zeromus_X
09-01-2006, 05:07 AM
Losing my senses.

And insects.

Nominus Experse
09-01-2006, 05:11 AM
Losing my girlfriend, whether that be through death or a failing of the heart. Naturally, I do not percieve such a terrible thing to be in the immediate future, or the greater future for that matter, but the thought does sometimes entertain my fear and anxiety.

Medi
09-01-2006, 05:46 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Yellow_Paper_Wasp.jpg

Warning: Don't look if you have the fear of extra-terrestrials. Sorry, link31793 :(
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Tempus_Fugit_4x17.jpg

The second one is what I get for being exposed to the X-Files too much in my early years (though that image isn't too bad, because that alien looks pretty fake). The fear of darkness is also a side effect of that. It's interesting that The X-Files is now my ultimate favorite show. :D

Spammerman
09-01-2006, 06:47 AM
IM mad i looked at the second picture. Im going to be paranoid tonight. thanks/:cry:

ValkyrieWing
09-01-2006, 07:04 AM
I'm afraid of spiders.

But I'm even more afraid of losing my boyfriend...I'd be totally lost then.

salvaje
09-01-2006, 05:35 PM
[Luna Moths (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luna_moth)] and [Colossal Squid (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colossal_Squid)] . . . which, if you go [here (http://marinebio.org/species.asp?id=247)] and [here (http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2003/04/0423_030423_seamonsters.html)] to read up on the [Colossal Squid (http://www.tonmo.com/science/public/giantsquidfacts.php)], and even [here (http://www.flatrock.org.nz/topics/odds_and_oddities/shark_lifts_boat_in_raid_on_fish.htm) (Scroll down for COLOSSAL SQUID], maybe you can see why - even though I absolutely LOVE water - I'm starting to develop a fear of the ocean.

And wide-open spaces. And tight-spaces.

(Information a friend supplied) They discovered a whale (dead) carcass that had washed up on a beach. It was a sperm whale [I think] (pretty big whale), and they found really BIG wounds on it - like that of the giant squid...

Only BIGGER. MUCH BIGGER.

Then they found tentacle parts and stuff in other bigger whale's stomachs. In one report, it's said that (just the body - not the tentacles or arms or anything) its body could be 46 feet long!!!

OMG... It's awesome and terrifying....

Quindiana Jones
09-01-2006, 05:41 PM
There is actually an animal called the Huge Squid (no joke). It's basically a Giant Squid, but bigger. Scientists clearly have no love for amazingly cool names.

I'm scared of nothing. Except my shadow. But it looks like me so that's OK.

UltimaMasamune
09-01-2006, 05:47 PM
Losing my eyesight is one.

and pink stuff

and the mother of all fears losing my penis

Madame Adequate
09-01-2006, 05:51 PM
Squid, whether teeny-weeny incy-wincy, or Colossal, are some of the best lifeforms on the planet.

You are right to fear them, for they are great and terrible. But they will reward loyal service with vast wealth and pleasures.

Medi
09-01-2006, 05:51 PM
IM mad i looked at the second picture. Im going to be paranoid tonight. thanks/:cry:

I know how you feel, and I'm sorry. :(

I guess you shouldn't watch the first episode of the 6th season of the X-Files then, as it is the scariest episode ever. At the end there is this alien in a huge pool of superheated water and it sheds its exoskeleton and then the camera goes close up to it's face, and it's so fuckin scary! I saw this episode when it was new, and I was only 5 years old at the time. It killed me inside. I still can't watch it, I always cover my face at that scene. *shivers*

Quindiana Jones
09-01-2006, 05:53 PM
Squid are terrifying. And they taste like rubber. Their beaks scare me. They are terrifying. Just talking about them sent shivers all over my body. That is very weird. Also you are very right, they are amazing creatures.

How will they get vast wealth and pleasures? You could use them to rob a bank I guess, but the pleasures bit scares me more than the squid does :D

bipper
09-01-2006, 05:54 PM
Farting in chruch. Prolly cause I am affriad of heights, and God would pick me up and super suplex me into the depth of hell. That would mean I would goe fairly high. :(

Craig
09-01-2006, 05:56 PM
Spiders
Moths
Being buried alive
Being eaten alive
Being trapped in a place while it fills with water
Dieing the way the dude in The Wicker Man does
Pretty much any death that involves waiting for it

LUKEJAKE17
09-01-2006, 06:02 PM
eminems number one fan I HATE eminem! just saying

Christmas
09-01-2006, 06:21 PM
Fear lead to HATE. I sense great potential in everyone. :bigsmile:

Vikeve
09-01-2006, 06:23 PM
im scared of Quin14's avy its scaring the crape out of me every time i see it. yours to salvaje... *shutters*

Vince Valentine
09-01-2006, 06:43 PM
im claustrophobic

Quindiana Jones
09-01-2006, 06:45 PM
im scared of Quin14's avy its scaring the crape out of me every time i see it. yours to salvaje... *shutters*

It's just Patrick Moore looking amazingly cool.

Rocket Edge
09-01-2006, 06:46 PM
Being a failure, & heights.

Bart's Friend Milhouse
09-01-2006, 06:51 PM
oceans and trenches, outer space, riding horses

Eminem's_No.1_Fan
09-01-2006, 06:54 PM

on the internet.
there fangs arent to short. certain hunting spiders also have short fangs(.refered to as uncate) and can bite. skin thickness i think is about .10 mm and daddy long legs spiders fangs are .25mm. its been tested before and pholcid venom isn't very effective on humans, or insects for that matter. so the thing about daddy long legs venom being the most lethal is false.

i never said they were too short , i said they were too weak

Quindiana Jones
09-01-2006, 06:55 PM
They actually don't have any fangs at all. That's the reason they can't distribute their poison.

God is one cruel b*st*rd for that one.

Marluxiaswife
09-01-2006, 08:06 PM
Kadaj,Yazoo and Loz :cry:

Blykus
09-01-2006, 08:10 PM
Being Indecisive

Vikeve
09-01-2006, 08:18 PM
Being Indecisive

Im living that fear or should i say im living that kingdom hearts quot!

Blykus
09-01-2006, 08:29 PM
Being Indecisive

Im living that fear or should i say im living that kingdom hearts quot!

I actually forgot that was from Kingdom Hearts. Haha, that is pretty fun, as I was being serious. :p

Venom
09-01-2006, 08:31 PM
The supernatural is one of my greatest fears of all time.

daggertrepe
09-01-2006, 08:36 PM
Dying in health. Or just dying general. Sad...but it's the truth.

salvaje
09-02-2006, 04:34 AM
Squid are terrifying. And they taste like rubber. Their beaks scare me. They are terrifying. Just talking about them sent shivers all over my body. That is very weird. Also you are very right, they are amazing creatures.

The tentacles.... can you imagine yourself up against a Colossal Squid? I mean, if one of those tentacles got you, and ripped you to shreds with the hooks.... *shiver*.

I am, quite literally, in awe of these invertebrae; I can't stop looking up more information on them, whilst I still retain a smidgeon of fear.

If you know any links I haven't found on Colossal Squid, let me know. :D

Madame Adequate
09-02-2006, 12:35 PM

So... being alive then?

How will they get vast wealth and pleasures? You could use them to rob a bank I guess, but the pleasures bit scares me more than the squid does :D

They do taste good. I eat them as a ritual of respect - in much the same manner as some tribes ate the brains of their enemies to gain their powers. I have not yet gained tentacles or chromatically adjustable skin, however.

They will get wealth because they will rule the world. They will give pleasure through obvious means. I for one welcome our new cephalopod overlords! I submit to their desires and whims.

The tentacles.... can you imagine yourself up against a Colossal Squid? I mean, if one of those tentacles got you, and ripped you to shreds with the hooks.... *shiver*.

I am, quite literally, in awe of these invertebrae; I can't stop looking up more information on them, whilst I still retain a smidgeon of fear.

If you know any links I haven't found on Colossal Squid, let me know. :D

The tentacles... can you imagine yourself up against a Colossal Squid? I mean, if one of those tentacles got you, and... [Censored] mmmmmmm... *Shivers with joyous anticipation*

You are in awe, because they are awesome. Do not fear the squid. They are rarely aggressive, because they love our species and see great potential. We must be ready to accept their guidance and wisdom, that we may live in harmony and understanding. They masters of the oceans, we masters of the lands.

Cookie
09-02-2006, 12:48 PM
Simply death.

Craig
09-02-2006, 01:07 PM

So... being alive then?

Ok fine, anything that involves knowing you're going to die in the near future of anything other than old age or disease. Although those 2 are probably scare too.

Quindiana Jones
09-02-2006, 02:03 PM
Like being in a tank that's slowly filling with water. You know you're going to die very soon and there is nothing you can do about it. Very scary.

Christmas
09-02-2006, 02:05 PM
A naked LITTLE MANUS. :(

Dark Soul963
09-03-2006, 05:13 AM
clowns, needles, and the color pink

Jowy
09-03-2006, 05:15 AM
I've always been scared /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gifless of riding shotgun in a car and having the driver suddenly drop dead while driving on the highway and attempting to not die. <3

Iven
09-03-2006, 05:20 AM
Clowns.

ValkyrieWing
09-03-2006, 05:34 AM
Clowns.

Agreed.

Comet
09-03-2006, 05:49 PM
losing my teeth

chained to a wall and getting tortured

not being able to have babies