PDA

View Full Version : Zombies and What They Reveal of You

Madonna
08-31-2006, 10:28 PM
Yes, zombies have [been] (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=91350) [mentioned] (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=89385) [before] (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=84803). Usually the discussion tends to be what would you do in such a situation, where everyone but you and maybe a few others are zombies in your town/country/world. This is not that.

This is what do you think our reactions to such a situation tell of us? You can glance back at the other threads and read that a great deal of us would go on a zombie-slaying rampage. Others would run for the hills and eke out an existence while eventually zombies ran out of brains to eat and hopefully die. Other people consider the fact that most people became zombies and that they were probably one of the unfortunate many. There are and will always be other responses out there too about what to do in the event of a zombie outbreak.

What do these responses mean? Does this mean that zombies are no longer human? Should they still have the same freedoms that they had in their former lives? Are they regulated to non-beings that can be killed with no consequences? As the majority of the human population becomes undead, should the surviving humans turn themselves in or kill themselves because they have been ousted as the superior beings on Earth? And if you do become a zombie killer, what reasons have you for doing so; do you have a hero complex? Or maybe somewhere deep inside of you, you have always wanted to go around and mindlessly slaughter other faceless strangers by the masses.

What do you think?

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
08-31-2006, 10:34 PM
Humm...well of course i can only base my opinion in games and movies about zombies and a couple of wikipedia research but zombies are supposed not to follow any line of thinking they just hunt people down withought rest or remorse...

So i think it would only be in self defense that i would kill a zombie itīs either me or them!

Reine
08-31-2006, 10:41 PM
I have a level 9999 Zombie with fully maxed out status and skills :cool:

Shoden
08-31-2006, 10:43 PM
Kill the buggers, in the name of METAL.

Decessus
08-31-2006, 10:45 PM
Anyone stupid enough to eat the cafeteria's meat loaf deserves to die.

Alive-Cat
08-31-2006, 10:46 PM
Buggar'em all! Zombies betta git outta 'ere!

I would like to slaughter a few of them, yes. :goofy:

Anaisa
08-31-2006, 11:00 PM
If somebody wants to kill me, I want to kill them. If zombies invaded, they would want to kill me, therefore I would want to kill them. Zombies are mindless monsters, the only right they should have, is the right to die.

Venom
If somebody wants to kill me, I want to kill them. If zombies invaded, they would want to kill me, therefore I would want to kill them. Zombies are mindless monsters, they only right they should have, is the right to die.

Levian
Let's just send them to some big island where they can eat eachother up. I have the perfect island in mind too.

Rye
08-31-2006, 11:03 PM
Let's just send them to some big island where they can eat eachother up. I have the perfect island in mind too.

Better not be Manhattan or I'll have to whip out my whuppin' stick, Monica. :irked:

I have read the Zombie Survival Guide (http://www.amazon.com/Zombie-Survival-Guide-Complete-Protection/dp/1400049628/sr=8-1/qid=1157061789/ref=pd_bbs_1/104-8832796-2351161?ie=UTF8&s=books), so I am good. :jess:

Vikeve
08-31-2006, 11:45 PM
Danmit i have already turned into a zombie twice now remember and you all our hurting my feelings. Zombies arent brainless and we have feelings too. Most of us are not violent like you racist thugs say most of us are peace loving individuals. We just want to fit in.:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Psychotic
08-31-2006, 11:50 PM
What do my zombie actions (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showpost.php?p=1848237&postcount=34) reveal about me?

You know, I don't think I want to go any further with that line of thought.

Decessus
08-31-2006, 11:51 PM
Danmit i have already turned into a zombie twice now remember and you all our hurting my feelings. Zombies arent brainless and we have feelings too. Most of us are not violent like you racist thugs say most of us are peace loving individuals. We just want to fit in.:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Go do that in the Zombie's bathroom. The one suspended over the cliff.

Madame Adequate
08-31-2006, 11:52 PM
I would kill them all because they are dirty smurfing zombies.

Honestly, it's like needing an excuse to shoot Nazis. :eyebrow:

Edit: Although a better plan is to find a defensible position with plenty of supplies and wait it out.

Jsb01
08-31-2006, 11:52 PM
Anyone stupid enough to eat the cafeteria's meat loaf deserves to die.

I guess that applies to me...:eep:

Jojee
08-31-2006, 11:57 PM

Yes, let's send them to Great Britain ^-^

Jsb01
08-31-2006, 11:58 PM

Yes, let's send them to Great Britain ^-^

Australia!

Vikeve
09-01-2006, 12:00 AM
I would kill them all because they are dirty smurfing zombies.

Honestly, it's like needing an excuse to shoot Nazis. :eyebrow:

Edit: Although a better plan is to find a defensible position with plenty of supplies and wait it out.

You terrible people although french zombies are a little snooty we all get along but you guys are the ones starting all the wars honestly what is wrong with your kind? we are the supperior race and you dont se us enslaving the human race now do you. i will not go in the little zombie room anymore i will use the normal bathroom. I mean you gave us one bathroom for both girl and boy zombies WTF! So what we enjoy eating brains its not like you guys have any.

I say boycot! Zombie island is the scond most importer of cranberries so you know what that means no more cranberry juice for you!

Old Manus
09-01-2006, 12:03 AM
Or maybe somewhere deep inside of you, you have always wanted to go around and mindlessly slaughter other faceless strangers by the masses.Yup.

Madonna
09-01-2006, 04:52 AM
As long as you're honest, Manus.

Dignified Pauper
09-01-2006, 04:55 AM
i just think you're looking for filler stories for the post.

I think I'd be the zombie that attacks gays onyl because i am gay. It makes logical sense, right?

Madame Adequate
09-01-2006, 04:57 AM
You terrible people although french zombies are a little snooty we all get along but you guys are the ones starting all the wars honestly what is wrong with your kind? we are the supperior race and you dont se us enslaving the human race now do you. i will not go in the little zombie room anymore i will use the normal bathroom. I mean you gave us one bathroom for both girl and boy zombies WTF! So what we enjoy eating brains its not like you guys have any.

I say boycot! Zombie island is the scond most importer of cranberries so you know what that means no more cranberry juice for you!

DIE, ZOMBIE SCUM! *Shoots*

Spammerman
09-01-2006, 05:18 AM
Id stay in a mall, where there are a multitude of things i can defend myself with, ex stufffed bears and plastic swords, as well as dogs, snake, ferrets, and what not.( dead rising should have a dog that can kill zombies. that would be so awesome) and i would start gathereing a whole bunch of weapons and throw them stylish like, for example a bowling ball. id go complete dead rising on the zombies.

Madonna
09-01-2006, 06:04 AM
I really should point out again for all the already brain-damaged people that this is not about what you would do, but rather judging people based on their reactions to zombies.

Jojee
09-01-2006, 06:06 AM
I really should point out again for all the already brain-damaged people that this is not about what you would do, but rather judging people based on their reactions to zombies. Uh, in that case I think Marick is gay :mog:

Spammerman
09-01-2006, 06:15 AM
my reactio nto zombies would be, to hide in a mall. its perfect. its got everything u need to sustiain, and u can block off the exits with a whole bunch of stuff, weld doors shut so u can be safe. its genious. I'd also wonder what made teh zombies. And why tehy dont jsut eat each other. Id also have a hero complex, and i think the dead should never have the prefix un infront of it. its to confusing theyre not alive but tehyre not dead. id have no problem if tehy said the animated dead. that would make sense. <--reaction

what it tealls about me--> i like the game dead rising. and simple words without prefixes. and stuff amking sense. and not making sense.

Qoute
Edit: Although a better plan is to find a defensible position with plenty of supplies and wait it out.Qoute

the mall

farplaner
09-01-2006, 06:48 AM
I really should point out again for all the already brain-damaged people that this is not about what you would do, but rather judging people based on their reactions to zombies.

As I have learned, if you want ANYTHING taken seriously it must be put in Eyes on Each Other (and still there is no guarnatee). Otherwise, all bets are off. However, this doesn't discredit your statement about people being brain-damaged.

As for me... :spin: "I would take a spaceship to the now well-established colony on Mars!!!" :goofy:

theundeadhero
09-01-2006, 09:00 AM
I will continue to deny that zombies exist. I simply just don't believe in them. Maybe it's a sign of low self esteem?

Blykus
09-01-2006, 09:10 AM
In all honesty, chaos is a deep part of human emotion. If society didn't hold limiting bounds over us all, we would be constantly in physical conflict with one another, methinks. Sure, some people do still kill. And that is because they realize that it is what they desire.

Not that I condone murder or anything, but in regard to your question, I would be a zombie killer. If these are the sterotypical zombie, then they probably wouldn't have memories or coherent thoughts, for that matter. I would probably mindlessly slaughter them in the same manner that they planned on dealing with me. That would truly bring out the primal instincts within me.

And, I mean think about it. You're face to face with hungry, savage zombies. You take some sort of blunt or sharp object and just beat the snot out of these things, then run down the street and repeat. Death wouldn't even matter. If mostly everyone is a zombie, what death is there to fear. Not only would being ripped to shreads by mindless undead be a climactic and glorified death, but you would come come back as one of these dudes! I mean, c'mon, what do you have to lose by fighting.

As for the whole "but, they're still human" debate: We (the living) are still human, and they're trying to eat us alive. So, trust me, I would attempt to tear each one of those undead blokes apart.

Now, that is what I would do. My explanation for it is listed above. The destruction that is such a deep desire for the human race. Destruction and creation are both beautiful, in their own rights. So, I believe that my inner longing for that bit of destruction would finally drive me to raise up a weapon and duke it out with these raised dead.

Captain Maxx Power
09-01-2006, 10:35 AM
The fact that you didn't make this post in EoEO show's your own zombie bias.

Quindiana Jones
09-01-2006, 12:46 PM
I've been a zombie for 863 years now. Some people worship me and seem to think that if I bite/scratch/eat them that they will turn into a zombie. Fact is I am one of a kind, but you may still feel free to believe that garbage, and donate your brains to me.

Just call this number:

0800 I-R-A-ZOMBIE.

Oh yeah, to make this less spammy:
I think that the people who stand and fight are deluded fools. You cannot win against an army of zombies. The smarter people run. Zombies aren't very fast moving, so you will always be able to outrun them.

Dignified Pauper
09-01-2006, 12:48 PM
I really should point out again for all the already brain-damaged people that this is not about what you would do, but rather judging people based on their reactions to zombies. Uh, in that case I think Marick is gay :mog:

Well, that's funny, because i'm not even going to tell you what I think about you.:mog:

Madame Adequate
09-01-2006, 01:12 PM
Alright, in seriousness, I think my plan of fighting only if necessary to get somewhere safe and defensible to wait it out is one which shows the following about me:

I don't want to get eaten.

Vikeve
09-02-2006, 01:21 AM
Hellooooooo an undead army us zombies could whip you guys out so what we like a little juicy brain here and there besides that were just like you we have feelings too.:cry:

you all are making me very sad:cry: we zombies should have the same rights as everyone else stop being so stereo typical were not mindless like you all think. We actually smarter than any average human becuase of all the brains we eat.

Jojee
09-02-2006, 02:24 AM

Well, that's funny, because i'm not even going to tell you what I think about you.:mog: That's okay, I know that you know that I could turn you straight, anyday :mog:

Honestly, if zombies started appearing all over I would just hide in my room with my boy and live on our stashes of frozen pizza and hope the whole thing blows over XD; I guess that makes me a wimp or uninventive... or smart ^-^