PDA

View Full Version : How do you feel...

FallenAngel411
09-01-2006, 06:52 AM
...when someone you really like on the forum suddenly vanishes, only to reappear ten months later? Come now, vent to the mew :3

I Took the Red Pill
09-01-2006, 06:52 AM
Happy?

Jojee
09-01-2006, 06:56 AM
To be honest, I usually don't notice. Unless I actually talked to them on messanger or PMed them or had frequent interaction with them. If they were just someone on the forums whose posts I liked/amused me or something, and they disappeared, it's out of sight out of mind. ^_^ Of course when they show up 10 months later I'll go "Oh yeaaah that person exists where have you been!?"

theundeadhero
09-01-2006, 08:54 AM
Usually when I see them I kinda wonder where they went unless I read their LJ. Then I think that I hope they talk to me. After that I think that maybe I should try to talk to them because they might not remember right away or be afraid to send a PM or something. So after that it all comes down to awaiting anxiously for them to reply to see if I get a hello, or a how are you let's talk about X, or maybe they will tell me where they went. Oh, it's terrible. I don't think it's happened before.

Blykus
09-01-2006, 08:59 AM
I've actually never had that happen to me. Hopefully, it doesn't?