PDA

View Full Version : ruthless skullduggery.

Jowy
09-01-2006, 07:00 AM
I was looking at <a href=http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230012191495&category=79850>stunguns</a> online and noticed that 950,000 of anything is a pretty big freaking number. If five seconds 'will cause loss balance and muscle control total mental confusion and disorientation' then what in gods name would ten seconds do?

But the real question here is that if electricity like that was on your side, how or how would you abuse this privledge? I'd probably see how long it takes to cook a chicken, or dress up like a vigilante with a big plug-shaped helmet and black cape and defend the innocent.

Miriel
09-01-2006, 07:04 AM
My brother got a stungun a few months ago and he chased me around with it for awhile.

That was not cool.

Moon Rabbits
09-01-2006, 07:06 AM
Aw. Poor Miriel. :(

I'd probably test it on myself just to see what it feels like. Then I'd carry it around and tazer anyone who walks within 2 feet of me.

Dalkaen
09-01-2006, 07:10 AM
The skullduggery is indeed palpable.

Spammerman
09-01-2006, 07:10 AM
go ninja-like on every1 that has wronged me.

ValkyrieWing
09-01-2006, 07:15 AM
Those things are dangerous. ><

If geeting zapped by the toaster sucks, I can only ImAGINE what getting hit with one of those is like.

Jojee
09-01-2006, 07:16 AM
Wow, only $40!! *orders*

Seriously, what's the point of having one? o_o

*orders anyway* >=)

Blykus
09-01-2006, 07:19 AM
To be honest, I think I'd go in to very un-inviting areas late at night and carry that thing with me. Somebody tries to jump me, they would wind up convulsing on the floor. I think that would be an awesome experience to have.

Moon Rabbits
09-01-2006, 07:39 AM
To be honest, I think I'd go in to very un-inviting areas late at night and carry that thing with me. Somebody tries to jump me, they would wind up convulsing on the floor. I think that would be an awesome experience to have.

Except when you get jumped you barely have enough time to cover you head with your arms and fall to the ground in a ball to make sure you receive minimal bodily harm. People like to stomp when they jump someone, it's the easiest way to keep the victim pinned down with no where to run.

So yeah, I doubt you'd have time to open the waist pouch and pull out the tazer, let alone turn around and press it to the attackers body! It's better to try and run before they get you to the ground, or just roll up in a ball with your back facing up, cover your head with your arms, and wait until they think they've done enough damage.

Blykus
09-01-2006, 07:57 AM

Except when you get jumped you barely have enough time to cover you head with your arms and fall to the ground in a ball to make sure you receive minimal bodily harm. People like to stomp when they jump someone, it's the easiest way to keep the victim pinned down with no where to run.

So yeah, I doubt you'd have time to open the waist pouch and pull out the tazer, let alone turn around and press it to the attackers body! It's better to try and run before they get you to the ground, or just roll up in a ball with your back facing up, cover your head with your arms, and wait until they think they've done enough damage.

Dude, you think I'm dumb enough to leave the house without a pre-casted Protect spell? They'd try to hit me, and I would recieve minimal damage. Which is why I would have enough time to taze the piss out of 'em.

NorthernChaosGod
09-01-2006, 09:27 AM
I've been planning on getting one for the longest time, but the strongest one I ever found was only 800k. I'd carry it around with me along with my brass knuckles and my knife. :cool:

I just found it, and I want a liquid stun gun.

Quindiana Jones
09-01-2006, 12:39 PM
I prefer swords, so I carry one around with me everywhere.

However, an electrified sword would be awesomeness 2 teh max.

Moon Rabbits
09-01-2006, 05:11 PM

Dude, you think I'm dumb enough to leave the house without a pre-casted Protect spell? They'd try to hit me, and I would recieve minimal damage. Which is why I would have enough time to taze the piss out of 'em.

I don't have enough capacity points to change classes to White Mage :(!

Levian
09-01-2006, 05:15 PM
Stun guns are for sissies. I'll go get AIDS, then I can just bleed on them.

bipper
09-01-2006, 05:17 PM
I would stick my tounge in light sockets and not care.

Blykus
09-01-2006, 07:42 PM

I don't have enough capacity points to change classes to White Mage :(!

I feel for you, man. R.I.P. Blue Mage. :cry:

Psychotic
09-01-2006, 10:39 PM
I AM THE HUMAN PIKACHU!!!

Levian
09-01-2006, 10:43 PM
You'll be even worse when you evolve to Ryechu.

You could always interrupt the evolving though. (recommended.)

Rye
09-01-2006, 10:44 PM

There's nothing wrong with Ryechu! ;___;

Decessus
09-01-2006, 10:48 PM

There's nothing wrong with Ryechu! ;___;
Oh yeah? Once I invited one of those things to my house...

...It took five hours to clean the awesome sauce in between the bed sheets...