PDA

View Full Version : Level4 Limits

aquatius
09-01-2006, 09:52 AM
Once you get the item for learning a characters lv4 limit, how do you get them to learn it? RedXIII has all his limit's up to lv 4 but says I don't get it when I use cosmo memory on him.

Captain Maxx Power
09-01-2006, 11:10 AM
You have to have all three of the preceeding levels, as well as both limit breaks for that level also. In total you should've learned six limits (three for Vincent) to learn their ultimate limit break.

sephirothishere
09-01-2006, 01:41 PM
if you have learned all the character limits and it still doesnt work you have to start again...this is a well known glitch that happens....all you can do is start a new game and hope it doesnt happen again...

Bahamut Zero
09-01-2006, 01:47 PM
lol !
So if you are at the end of the game, you gotta restart everything because of a glitch ?

f**king glitch :mad2:
(sorry to make me anger, but me too I have this problem, so, to learn that I have to restart everything doesn't charm me :cry: )

Vince Valentine
09-01-2006, 02:50 PM
i thought you had to be a certain level? like 70 or something to put it on?

but what i hate is with cloud my 2st game i skipped blade beam and went to the next one...i couldnt use it

aquatius
09-01-2006, 03:04 PM
K Thanks. Red XIII has all his limits except the second one on his level 2, he skipped it for some reason.

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
09-01-2006, 03:56 PM
a quick explanation ought to sort this

to first limit on every level is learnt by killing so many enemies (e.g to learn blade beam you have to kill 90 enemies with cloud) and by kill i mean that character lands the final blow.

to learn the 2nd limit in a level u hav to use the limit in that level so many times (e.g to learn cross-slash u hav to use braver 8 times)

so if u want to learn a limit u missed u hav to switch back to that level then use the 1st limit in that level so many times. i do have the exact figures somewhere of how many times u need to use wot, and how many u need to kill but i tend not to use them and just keep goin anyway.

vincent and cait sith are different, u just need to kill so many enemies. for cait sith just kill 40 enemies, and for vincent i think it's 90 for lv2 then 80 for lv3

aquatius
09-01-2006, 08:15 PM
Yeah, I knew all that, anyway Red now has cosmo memory.