PDA

View Full Version : Blitzball Goalkeeper

Helios
09-01-2006, 12:43 PM
Whats the best person for Blitzball goalkeeping. Not actually signed up when you begin? Keepa is god awful and I have a guy called Jumal at Catch 14, but his catching isn't going up as he levels up, any help?

TheSpoonyBard
09-01-2006, 01:10 PM
Jumal's the best early in the game because his CA is much higher than Keepa's and he comes with Super Goalie (CA +0~10).

Further on you could pick up Miyu (Moonflow, North Warf). Her CA is better than Jumal's after Lv10.

Ultimately you want to get Nimrook. You can recruit him when you're on the Airship, but he starts with a 28 game contract with the Al Bhed Psyches.

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
09-01-2006, 03:56 PM
The ultimate goalkeeper is Nimrook he is the only good keeper! The problem is that you get him late on the game so i would suggest that you sticked with Keepa until you can get Nimrook.

ValiantKnight
09-01-2006, 05:17 PM
Keepa starts out with a low stat, but it does level decently.. In the mid/low levels, hes ok.

Nimrook or Wedge are highest if I remember.
Jumal is ok to pick up early, but if you have a strong team, it may be worth building Keepa.

My current team can probably build Keepa, so I put him back in in place of Jumal.

farplaner
09-02-2006, 12:13 AM
I use Miyu. She can save you a few early losses that Keepa might cost you. Her Catch is strong for most of her way through the levels.

Nimrook, as you know by now, is the best, but you may have to be patient. It's not odd to see the Psyches resign him six or seven times for 20 or 30 games each time....

Hambone
09-02-2006, 12:43 AM
I use Yuma Guado.

redxiiii
09-02-2006, 09:15 PM
Were do you get Jumal because i've got Kyou in goal with 14 C at the moment.

TheSpoonyBard
09-02-2006, 09:17 PM
Jumal is in the main square in Luca, sitting on a bench to the left of the large monument.