PDA

View Full Version : Got a Question

Halenite
09-01-2006, 03:14 PM
ok, I stink at shooters on the PS2 (the button config messes me up), but I seriously want this game. For someone who isn't that good at shooting games, would this be a good idea?

Blykus
09-01-2006, 07:55 PM
Definitely. This had to be the first shooter game I ever sat down and played with the intention of finishing the game. There is a Tutorial for you to learn the controls, and also a Normal Mode for the main game that specifically states that it is for people with minimal experience regarding shooters. So, don't worry about it. I'm pretty sure you'll catch the drift as I did, and actually find yourself enjoying the shooting genre.

Mercen-X
09-03-2006, 11:39 PM
This is not a typical shooter. Those are typically FPS, First-Person Shooters. In this game you can switch to first person and the Sight Scope is pretty useful although you can't control the zoom, but mostly you'll be in 3rd-person. From the perspective of someone who has advanced skills in true FPS games (which I'm not), this game doesn't do much with the battle system. You can remodel and upgrade your guns and shoot explosive barrels and use three types of materia. That and the melee/Limit Breakers is about as innovative as the system gets.
Personally, I loved almost everything about it, I got the same impression out of it that I got out of FF7.

TidusMaster
09-24-2006, 06:47 PM
yes,and there is an automatic targeting system too.HAHA!!