PDA

View Full Version : Happy Labor Day Weekend

bipper
09-01-2006, 05:05 PM
Happy Labor day weekend to those American super citizens out there. We work so hard conquesting everything we do (except work), we need a day off once in a while! Enjoy your weekend and be safe. And whatever you do don't work!

I am currious as to what people do for labor day? Any equivilant holliday in other countries? What do you even think of this holliday?

<span style="font-size:.6em;">*please note that spelling labor as "Labour" is strictly prohibited in this thread and punishable by sever spam.*</span>

Quindiana Jones
09-01-2006, 05:36 PM
Labour day sounds like a pretty crummy holiday to me. I'd much rather just have a second christmas.

bipper
09-01-2006, 05:41 PM
Labour day sounds like a pretty crummy holiday to me. I'd much rather just have a second christmas.

boo to the U. And some would say it is like christmas, because we are celebrating the birth of something that doesn't exist: IE:Labor in America.

Quindiana Jones
09-01-2006, 05:43 PM
i lov the U. And some would say it is like christmas, because we are celebrating the birth of something that doesn't exist: IE:Labour in America.

That's possibly the greatest thing you've ever said. I love you.... I would put it in my sig, but Patrick Moore is just that little bit too hawt.

The Unknown Guru
09-01-2006, 05:48 PM
Labor day is the day before school, so I have to cram slacking off and insane plans into the same day. It's pretty rough on me.

Vikeve
09-01-2006, 05:51 PM
I didn't even know we were getting close to labor day i never pay attention to it its just a day away from school or work i guess while others use it as an excuss to get drunk but whatever makes them happy.

SMILEY FACES FOR ALL!!!!!!:) :p :D ;) :cool: :tongue: :greenie: :love: :lol: :happybday :happybday :happybday :happybday :happybday :hyper: :jess: :exdee: :roll: :greenking :yellowkin :joker: :joker: :freak: :hahaha: :hahaha: :sleepy: :angel: :kiss: :hat: :laugh: :goofy: :lovers: :spin: :quina: :bgl: :upsidedow :monocle: :erm: :whoa: :Oo: :surprised :radred: :holmes: :monkey: :kaohappy: :kaohappy2 :kaocheer: :kaodizzy: :kaofight2: :kaosleep: :tehidari: :strut: :jess: :happybday :) :)PARTY!!!!!!

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
09-01-2006, 06:15 PM
Labour day!?

Is labour day the day were americans go out to the street and eat pie and drink beer?

Quindiana Jones
09-01-2006, 06:17 PM
Labour day!?

Is labour day the day were americans go out to the street and eat pie and drink beer?

They do that all days that end in -day.