PDA

View Full Version : Anything fun to do with *spoiler*?

ValiantKnight
09-01-2006, 05:13 PM
The Airship

Just beat the half naked Lady in the Fayth and got the sun crest I believe it was.

Now I have control of the airship and its wanting me to go to the Highbridge.
Just wondering where I should go first now that everything is open?
And any suggestions on it.

Tidus has Quick Hit, and completed his grid and is about 10 spheres backtracking threw Auron's atm.

Auron has Sentinel and completed his grid and is backtracking through Tidus's grid.

Lulu has got Flare and is positioned on Yuna's grid at Cure(thinking about getting autolife)

Rikku has bribe and I sent her to Yuna's grid I think where Reflect and dispel. She has Reflect at least.

Kimarhi is following Rikku's grid and I think I will have him unlock Full Life.. its about 8 spheres away.

Yuna finished her grid with Holy and is warped back to near the start and used a L2 Lock sphere to start her trek through Kimarhi's grid to get to Lulu's grid.

Wakka got triple foul warped back to Sleep Buster I believe, which connects to Auron's starting grid and is very slowly starting to go through Auron's grid.

The blue haired fellow at the Cat mountain was actually semi difficult, but zombie ward staved off some of his pain.
Later I forgot to take off that zombie ward armor.. and lets say I found out how fun Mega Death was... Pretty cheap imo.

I equipped capture weapons during the calm lands, and have used them exclusively on half my characsters ever since.. the ones who can go underwater ironically.

I am missing Malboro(which I just found, and whatever one is the very last entry on the first page of the calm lands(or the first on the second page but I think thats Malboro)

I haven't done any other areas yet besides Gagazet for capturing. Played on Tournament of Blitzball and won attack reels. Couldn't open the treasure chest at Mushroom Rock.

Go capturing? Go to that temple I visited earlier? Go to that cave I visited earlier? Go level up? Go to the secret island place? Go get Anima? Continue with Story?

Or just flip a 7sided coin and let it decide :)

NTSC version... no Dark Aeons.

*edit*
Ok... Monster fighting is out...
Megaton punch... Megaton Punch...
Yuna's turn... life Tidus
Megaton Punch
Megaton Punch.

Pop Fly.. 27000dmg
attack.. 11000dmg
Pop fly 27000 dmg

Cant seem to find the Chocobo lady anymore... shes not in the NWest, and looked around most of the calm lands.
So guess I'll go exploring a bit.

Tavrobel
09-01-2006, 06:28 PM
The blue haired fellow at the Cat mountain was actually semi difficult, but zombie ward staved off some of his pain.
Later I forgot to take off that zombie ward armor.. and lets say I found out how fun Mega Death was... Pretty cheap imo.
Blue haired fellow as Cat Mountain. Nice.

Mega-Death is not cheap unless you compare it to its abilities in previous adventures...

I equipped capture weapons during the calm lands, and have used them exclusively on half my characsters ever since.. the ones who can go underwater ironically.
That's not ironic.

See? No sarcasm tags!

I am missing Malboro(which I just found, and whatever one is the very last entry on the first page of the calm lands(or the first on the second page but I think thats Malboro)
They appear more frequently in the Northwest corner.

Couldn't open the treasure chest at Mushroom Rock.
Airship passwords.

Continue with Story?
Then do everything else.

Cant seem to find the Chocobo lady anymore... shes not in the NWest, and looked around most of the calm lands.
So guess I'll go exploring a bit.

If you land by airship, she's right outside the Travel Agency. If you entered from the Arena/Gagazet, she will be near the entrance. If you enter by Macalania/Remiem, she will be at the bottom on the ledge.

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
09-01-2006, 06:53 PM
i recommend CW's first, it's wot i always do anyway, then airship code destinations. followed by monster arena

ValiantKnight
09-01-2006, 07:18 PM
Well it was a way to avoid saying Seymour at Mt Gagazet.

Monter Arena creations pretty much destroyed me.
Got the cloudy mirror from the Temple, and got the Al Bhed Primer too.

May go to the highbridge and see whats there...

Thanks though.
Yeah.. she was right outside the travel agency... I ran west and must not have gotten her in view before exiting that screen area.... then proceeded to run all the way around the calm lands. From far away, she looks like part of the travel agency... kinda.. its umm hard to see her form far away when shes at the travel agency.. or I just can't see :)

Was kinda strange on the last monster I was missing. Malboros I just accepted were rare.
After posting here, I ran into like 9 of the last monster I'm missing(a sort of cat/lion with long long whiskers or something to that nature... likes to cast thundara). Had one in almost every battle since then. Random encounter rate must be strange.

*edit*
Went to the Highbridge.. nice little scene.
Now theres a new location.... Sin
Hmm guess thats the end of the game?
Am I supposed to be getting completely and totally obliterated by the creations in the Arena at this point?
Shinryu....... Regular attack ... 20,700 Shining! 2500 x 10
Its becoming a lesson in Humility.

jammi567
09-01-2006, 08:49 PM
Well, it depends on what Stats you have, and whether you have the CW's (recommended), and the right armour.

Helios
09-02-2006, 09:40 PM
Tell you what damaged my confidence, I could beat the :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: out of Dark Valefor, but against Anything Eater,pfff, he was kicking my ass severely and I only just managed to beat him

ValiantKnight
09-02-2006, 11:26 PM
Went inside Sin and killed mister Seymour again.... least he's gone for good now.
Beat about 30 fiends to open a door, then returned... didnt go any further than that.

Have gotten Auron's and Yuna's weapons, but not much else.
Tried to fight one eye because he supposedly gives rather nice weapons with Triple AP, and got obliterated..... hits for 10,000 and has the equivalent of bad breath, and I still lack items to put confuse and other proofs on my armor.

Im missing a monster in thunder plains.. think it has something to do with the statues... but when I touch them it only says, a strange stone...
The monster is on the second page of the arena list. Thats the only one missing from zone clears.. I think I only have about half of the species created monsters opened up.

Theres a few bosses I can beat, mostly because they only hit one party member.. like Kottos(but he takes a good while).
But most of them still just utterly destroy me.

Wakka has went through Wakka, Tidus, Auron, and is starting Yuna's sphere grid.
Tidus has went thru his and is finishing Auron's.
Auron has went thru his and is finishing Tidus's
Yuna has went thru her's and Lulu's.
Lulu is starting on yuna's.
Kimarhi still hasnt finished rikku's grid... the first one I sent him down.
Rikku started Yuna's grid after her own.

Hmm.
Probably going to go into the final area and beat the game if possible next.. The monster arena is just insane.... seems you need everyone to have completely finished all 7 sphere grids to even try most of the monsters there. Some might be doable earlier with protect and haste and some other effects... Berserk/Confuse/etc proof... but Don't have any of those items to customize those on armor. :(

So yea, its a lesson in humility... I can kill almost any regular monster... with ease. Save Malboros and those .... glyphs that cast Pharoah's Revenge. They merely require a little luck(Malboro) or armor switching(Glyph). Malboros can kill me at anytime still if Berserk or confuse hit all 3 members.

Tavro will probably say I needed to beat the game a long time ago now :)
But I will go do that soon. If I don't use wakka, it wont be too bad.... Wakka hits everything for 9999. Auron hits most things for 4000-9999. Tidus 3000-8000~ .

Old Manus
09-02-2006, 11:45 PM
You got the NTSC version, there is nothing fun left to do.

ValiantKnight
09-03-2006, 12:05 AM
?
Beating these super powerful monster arena things is going to take at least a good while... and probably a complete sphere grid for all 7 chars.....
Thats a pretty good amount of stuff to do alone... as it probably requires all celest weapons too.

Now I dont get dark aeons.. but those are just harder monster arena creations :)

Tavrobel
09-03-2006, 12:35 AM
Well, for the Celestial Weapons, you'll probably only need three for the Arena (because you will probably have all skills learned for all characters by that point).

Dell
09-03-2006, 07:10 AM
Don Tonberry works wonder.

You got the NTSC version, there is nothing fun left to do.

Glad that I got PAL version.