PDA

View Full Version : Grounded

Fonzie
09-01-2006, 09:29 PM
I got grounded from the computer for a week. What's the worst kind of punishment you have ever gotten?

Quindiana Jones
09-01-2006, 09:30 PM
Death.

Tavrobel
09-01-2006, 09:34 PM
Dial Up Internet is worse than death.

The Devil Man
09-01-2006, 09:34 PM
18 months in jail :crying:

For a crime I didn't commit! :crying:

I'm INNOCENT I tell's ya, I'm INNOCENT!!!!!! :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

Quindiana Jones
09-01-2006, 09:35 PM
Oh great, the mother of my child is a criminal.

The Devil Man
09-01-2006, 09:37 PM
I was in the wrong place at the wrong time... :crying:

How was I supposed to know they were undercover cops? :crying:

Quindiana Jones
09-01-2006, 09:40 PM
Same old story....same old LIES!:crying: :weep:

Eminem's_No.1_Fan
09-01-2006, 09:40 PM

it could be worse, you could be up for execution after being framed for killing the vice-presidents brother, and your brother could have got arrested and sent to the same prison as you to try and break you out with the blueprints of the prison tatooed on his body.

The Devil Man
09-01-2006, 09:42 PM

it could be worse, you could be up for execution after being framed for killing the vice-presidents brother, and your brother could have got arrested and sent to the same prison as you to try and break you out with the blueprints of the prison tatooed on his body.

Sounds like your speaking from personal experience...

McLovin'
09-01-2006, 09:43 PM
Joining EoFF. :]

Quindiana Jones
09-01-2006, 09:43 PM

Isn't that the plot of Prison Break?

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
09-01-2006, 09:44 PM
Is the punishement over?

Or are you using your computer withought permission mister!?

Eminem's_No.1_Fan
09-01-2006, 09:45 PM

Isn't that the plot of Prison Break?

no!!

*runs away and hides*

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
09-01-2006, 09:46 PM
My worst punishment? When my mommy took my books away. It sucked. I had to borrow a friends book to read, and I had to hide it from my parents. Worst punishment EVER!

Faris
09-01-2006, 09:49 PM
Probably a swat on the back of the head, or at least threats for one.

The Devil Man
09-01-2006, 09:49 PM
no!!

*runs away and hides*

Give me your mom's mail address so I can e-mail her and tell her what a bad boy you're being!

Clearly a week away from the computer has failed. I'll recommend a month to her.

Be a good boy now... give us the e-mail...

Sergeant Hartman
09-01-2006, 09:51 PM
I have never been punished. Maybe I should be................

Eminem's_No.1_Fan
09-01-2006, 09:55 PM

hey i'll punish you

"drop and give me infinity"

Sergeant Hartman
09-01-2006, 09:59 PM

hey i'll punish you

That wasn't so bad.

The Devil Man
09-01-2006, 10:01 PM

hey i'll punish you

That just sounds so perverted... :love:

Eminem's_No.1_Fan
09-01-2006, 10:02 PM

hey i'll make you do un necessary work as a punishment

oh yeah better change that.

Sergeant Hartman
09-01-2006, 10:03 PM

hey i'll punish you

I lol'd.

The Devil Man
09-01-2006, 10:05 PM

Too late, you've already been quoted :D

Don't worry. You go ahead and punish him.

We'll watch...

Dignified Pauper
09-01-2006, 10:06 PM
I got grounded from the computer for a week. What's the worst kind of punishment you have ever gotten?

um, i wasn't punished as a child, just reprimanded.

sometimes, i was thrown down stairs. I made that up

Quindiana Jones
09-01-2006, 10:08 PM
um, i wasn't punished as a child, just reprimanded.

sometimes, i was thrown down stairs. I made that up

LoLzOrDs.

Eminem's_No.1_Fan
09-01-2006, 10:14 PM

We'll watch...

now you sound like the perverted one,

Meat Puppet
09-01-2006, 10:16 PM
I got suspended from school once. I guess that's the worst punishment I ever had.

Psychotic
09-01-2006, 10:25 PM
The following posts contains long drivel which isn't worth reading, so you may as well skip down to the next post, dear Eyes on member.

I was grounded for a year. Yes, an entire year. How did I do this, you ask? Perhaps I kicked a cat down some stairs. Maybe I killed an old person. No. No, this is how it happened.

Back in the mid-90's in my wonderful suburban neighbourhood, everyone from a couple of small streets would hang out with each other. I say everyone would hang out with each other, but it was actually a boys vs girls "war" with spying, secret codes and the like, although I don't recall any actual fighting. You all know me. You know how awesome I am. What would Psychotic do in such a war? I came up with a plan to seal victory in this frightful war. I would pop the girls' bicycle tyres with drawing pins. It was beautiful. It was the child equivalent of dropping the A-Bomb on Hiroshima. The thing about this plan that really sucks is that I never even got to carry it out, because my brother blabbed to my parents. Yes, for merely plotting to do such a thing, we were both grounded for a year. I've loathed my parents ever since, and every night I secretly plot their violent murders.

Eminem's_No.1_Fan
09-01-2006, 10:27 PM
The following posts contains long drivel which isn't worth reading, so you may as well skip down to the next post, dear Eyes on member.

I was grounded for a year. Yes, an entire year. How did I do this, you ask? Perhaps I kicked a cat down some stairs. Maybe I killed an old person. No. No, this is how it happened.

Back in the mid-90's in my wonderful suburban neighbourhood, everyone from a couple of small streets would hang out with each other. I say everyone would hang out with each other, but it was actually a boys vs girls "war" with spying, secret codes and the like, although I don't recall any actual fighting. You all know me. You know how awesome I am. What would Psychotic do in such a war? I came up with a plan to seal victory in this frightful war. I would pop the girls' bicycle tyres with drawing pins. It was beautiful. It was the child equivalent of dropping the A-Bomb on Hiroshima. The thing about this plan that really sucks is that I never even got to carry it out, because my brother blabbed to my parents. Yes, for merely plotting to do such a thing, we were both grounded for a year. I've loathed my parents ever since, and every night I secretly plot their violent murders.

that'll just get you grounded for over a year.

Sergeant Hartman
09-01-2006, 10:29 PM

We'll watch...

What have I done!

Psychotic
09-01-2006, 10:31 PM
that'll just get you grounded for over a year.They can't ground me if they're dead, which is why I'm doing it. Oh and I guess I want the house too.

Decessus
09-01-2006, 10:32 PM
Back in the mid-90's
Mid-90's? What were you? 5?

Eminem's_No.1_Fan
09-01-2006, 10:32 PM

We'll watch...

What have I done!

not you Dellas18 said we can all watch. and there's nothing to watch! who are you, "Kelso" from "That 70's Show"

Psychotic
09-01-2006, 10:35 PM
Mid-90's? What were you? 5?Why must you people always quote the entire post instead of just the relevant part? 8-9, by the way.

i wuz liek 2 in 9t5 lol dont luk at me!!

Levian
09-01-2006, 10:35 PM
They let me off the hook 'cause I was 11. Gotta hate that rusty old hook by the shore.

Blykus
09-01-2006, 10:36 PM
To be completey honest, I've been threatened with groundation, but have never actually had to to do the time. My parents are pretty passive about that kind of stuff. Which may or may not be a bad thing. Who knows?

Jessweeee♪
09-01-2006, 10:44 PM
Gronded to my room for six weeks with no video games/television/phone
can't leave unless i'm doing chores, eating or using the bathroom.

Eminem's_No.1_Fan
09-01-2006, 10:48 PM
Gronded to my room for six weeks with no video games/television/phone
can't leave unless i'm doing chores, eating or using the bathroom.

hide your phone / handheld console / portable DVD player in the bathroom, also bring in headphones so they can't hear anything. oh! and be sure to lock the door

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
09-01-2006, 10:50 PM
My granny beat me up a couple of times...but i forgive her i was really naughty at the time.

bipper
09-02-2006, 12:13 AM
I am married. I am always fucking grounded :(

Zeldy
09-02-2006, 12:24 AM
I only get grounded every now and then. I was grounded for a week when I got a letter from school. (I WAS LATE FOR THE COACH. Thats it. THE COACH)
And another time I was banned for a week cause' my Dad told me to get off the PC and after saying "In a minute" for like an hour, he got mad and asked me to come off again and I just said "No." and yeah ;__;

But If I was really really naughty I would get a smack. My Mum threatens sometimes, but when I was younger she actually did :p But I learnt not to do it again, all little kids these days need a good smack.

Fonzie
09-02-2006, 01:07 AM
Don't worry i'll ground them when their in their 80's :D