PDA

View Full Version : $%#%^#$

Venom
09-01-2006, 10:22 PM
How often would you say you swear? I'd say my swearing is at a minimum.

The Devil Man
09-01-2006, 10:23 PM
How often would you say you swear? I'd say my swearing is at a minimum.

In real life, not at all.

I never curse. I am good :kaohappy:

I'm a nice guy and I like being nice to others :bounce:

Eminem's_No.1_Fan
09-01-2006, 10:24 PM
way over Maximum like most other irish people...

dont buy it... okay seriously it's about medium

Sergeant Hartman
09-01-2006, 10:26 PM
I never curse.
We both know that statement isn't true.

McLovin'
09-01-2006, 10:28 PM
When the mood strikes.

Zeldy
09-01-2006, 10:28 PM
Very very rarely. I just never got into the habit of it.

Meat Puppet
09-01-2006, 10:29 PM
Probably too much. I'm not the King of anything, though.

Blykus
09-01-2006, 10:32 PM
I curse on occasion.

Shoden
09-01-2006, 10:32 PM
I fucking swear when I fucking like, cursing is the /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif, man. Swearing is better than fucking life, man. Common, give us a /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif and fuck or 2. Just for the hell of it. =), don't be shy, cover your tongue in satan's delight! It doesn't hurt anyway. fuck fuck fuckity fuck. There, see? now you try. :)

The Devil Man
09-01-2006, 10:34 PM
Swearing is evil, as these skulls clearly prove...

/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif
/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif

That should put you off swearing old chaps!

Eminem's_No.1_Fan
09-01-2006, 10:34 PM
I smurfing swear when I smurfing like, cursing is the /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif, man. Swearing is better than smurfing life, man. Common, give us a /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif and smurf or 2. Just for the hell of it. =), don't be shy, cover your tongue in satan's delight! It doesn't hurt anyway. smurf smurf smurfity smurf. There, see? now you try. :)

okay, ill try:

I smurfing swear when I smurfing like, cursing is the /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif, man. Swearing is better than smurfing life, man. Common, give us a /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif and smurf or 2. Just for the hell of it. =), don't be shy, cover your tongue in satan's delight! It doesn't hurt anyway. smurf smurf smurfity smurf.

mooglebunni608
09-01-2006, 10:35 PM
Not much, only when something bad happens, or I'm fooling around with my friends (and my parents/siblings aren't around)

Decessus
09-01-2006, 10:36 PM
I have Satan's tongue.

It's in a jar somewhere in my basement. It smells like the butthole from hell.

Old Manus
09-01-2006, 10:37 PM
I know for a fact that edczxcvbnm doesn't curse.

Eminem's_No.1_Fan
09-01-2006, 10:38 PM
I know for a fact that edczxcvbnm doesn't curse.

well if he posts here you can tell him that.

Levian
09-01-2006, 10:38 PM
I use mild swearing words very often, but I never use really filthy words. Well, only in special occasions anyway, like christmas, easter, birthday or tuesday.

Cz
09-01-2006, 10:44 PM
Quite often.

Hambone
09-01-2006, 11:03 PM
At home, never. At school however, I say about 10 a day.

lovehurts
09-01-2006, 11:06 PM
Only when there is a horrible movie on....stuff like that.

Eminem's_No.1_Fan
09-01-2006, 11:06 PM
At home, never. At school however, I say about 100 a day.

Roto13
09-01-2006, 11:09 PM
Not a lot. I use mostly Newfoundland swears. Ye little jeezer.

Tavrobel
09-01-2006, 11:09 PM
At home? No
On the internet? No
At school? Let's not even talk about the times I've spazzed and cursed out a teacher.

lovehurts
09-01-2006, 11:13 PM
Let's not even talk about the times I've spazzed and cursed out a teacher.

There's going to be a halarious spectacle when you get to college.

farplaner
I use mild swearing words very often, but I never use really filthy words. Well, only in special occasions anyway, like christmas, easter, birthday or tuesday.

:p

One of my teachers' favorite little assertions is that "swearing is a sign of low intelligence." That's bull /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif! I'm extremely /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif ing smart!
...Seriously though, swearing is a very effective way to communicate certain emotions like: anger, frustration, annoyance, etc.
"Oh, fiddledy-sticks," just doesn't do the job.

LUKEJAKE17
this topics stupid but anyway while im here, i NEVER swear its so stupid

Roto13
09-01-2006, 11:15 PM

One of my teachers' favorite little assertions is that "swearing is a sign of low intelligence." That's bull /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif! I'm extremely /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif ing smart!
...Seriously though, swearing is a very effective way to communicate certain emotions like: anger, frustration, annoyance, etc.

Well, it is a sign of low intelligence if someone is saying something like "I fucking went to the fucking store to fucking buy some fucking eggs." I've seen it.

farplaner
09-01-2006, 11:32 PM

Well, it is a sign of low intelligence if someone is saying something like "I smurfing went to the smurfing store to smurfing buy some smurfing eggs." I've seen it.

What the smurf are you smurfing talking about? Have you smurfing lost your smurfing smurf- uh mind? (just joking)

Yeah, I was being a bit sarcastic.....smurfer :tongue:

Venom
09-01-2006, 11:36 PM

How in the high catacombs of holy fuck is this topic even remotely stupid?:confused:

Eminem's_No.1_Fan
09-01-2006, 11:39 PM

How in the high catacombs of holy smurf is this topic even remotely stupid?:confused:

How in the high catacombs of holy smurf does he NEVER swear????!!!!!

Tavrobel
09-01-2006, 11:43 PM
Let's not even talk about the times I've spazzed and cursed out a teacher.

There's going to be a halarious spectacle when you get to college.

When I GET to college?

Croyles
09-01-2006, 11:51 PM
Everybody i know swears. It doesnt have anything to say about a persons character. Im a nice guy, but I swear, so what?

Vikeve
09-01-2006, 11:54 PM
I fucking curse all the fucking time but im the opposite. i curse all the time at home but hardly at school ( teachers really fuck me up me i fucking curse, there all out to get me :shifty: !) i can get pretty creative with my cursing.

NorthernChaosGod
09-02-2006, 12:02 AM
I swear all of the time in real life, and a lot online too. But to avoid the horrible cliche of swearing a lot while answering the topic, I have refrained for this thread.

licence
09-02-2006, 12:06 AM

Me too.

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
09-02-2006, 12:08 AM
At home, I dont. But at school..yeah lets not talk about it.

My teacher was being an ass and not letting me go to the bathroom. And I had, "girl problems". I was very pissed and spazzed out on him in front of the entire class and then walked out. The guy never said no to me ever again :)

NorthernChaosGod
09-02-2006, 12:08 AM

Me too.

Amateurs.

Aurey
09-02-2006, 12:21 AM
Not a lot. I use mostly Newfoundland swears. Ye little jeezer.

<3

I wish I lived in Newfoundland long enough to have it's awesome vocabulary. Although I love to go around saying/yelling hard ticket! as a way of showing off my Newfie blood, even though I only lived there for the first two years of my life.

I don't swear too much, I think. I could be wrong though.

Captain Maxx Power
09-02-2006, 12:26 AM
I generally try not to swear since I know much better ways of expressing being angry/insulting someone. However if I'm truly annoyed I'll usually curse like a sailor. Of course I just have to imagine I'm at either of my grandparent's house and then I'm all P's and Q's.

Dynast-Kid
09-02-2006, 12:30 AM
I'm very good at keeping swear words in my head,so if i'm pissed off,i'll just swear to myself in my head.I'm usually a nice guy...

Now my little sister on the other hand,she swears like there's no smurfing tommorrow!

Reles
09-02-2006, 12:41 AM
A lot lately, but that's only because of either humor, or me getting easily irritated as of late.

Bart's Friend Milhouse
09-02-2006, 12:47 AM
If you are talking about f's and s's then I don't believe I've said one of those for about two years, atleast whilst I'm conscious that is. I sometimes let the odd **** when I'm online but that doesn't count :moomba:

kikimm
09-02-2006, 01:37 AM
Yeah, a lot. I don't do it around people that have told me they don't like it, though. Well, I try not to. But sometimes I can't control myself. Fuck is just one of the best words in the English language. I love it.

Spammerman
09-02-2006, 01:40 AM
Im against profane language.

Breine
09-02-2006, 01:42 AM
I tend to swear quite a lot. I don't know exactly why, but I guess it's just somewhat normal to swear quite a bit as a young person in Denmark.

Sephex
09-02-2006, 01:50 AM
I swear a lot, but I do tend to keep my mouth in check when the time is right.

Christmas
09-02-2006, 03:08 AM
Swearing shorten your lifespan and is bad bad bad. :(

LUKEJAKE17
09-02-2006, 04:07 AM
Swearing shorten your lifespan and is bad bad bad. :(
i knew you would say it was bad! knew it! your good you are LA FOLIE...ahem

Samuraid
09-02-2006, 06:00 AM

Well, it is a sign of low intelligence if someone is saying something like "I smurfing went to the smurfing store to smurfing buy some smurfing eggs." I've seen it.

What the smurf are you smurfing talking about? Have you smurfing lost your smurfing smurf- uh mind? (just joking)

After all, obscenity is the crutch of inarticulate $%*@ers. :p

POLL:
No, I don't swear.

fantasyjunkie
09-02-2006, 06:26 AM
I really didnt until I got married and the stress built up. Now since my teenage daughter fights with my wife constantly I swear a lot :mad:

I Took the Red Pill
09-02-2006, 06:29 AM
The F-bomb can often be a great word if you want to emphasize something. So yes I swear. Usually when I'm really happy or really mad.

NorthernChaosGod
09-02-2006, 06:59 AM

After all, obscenity is the crutch of inarticulate $%*@ers. :p

POLL:
No, I don't swear.
Or the people who don't care about what other's think?

Jowy
09-02-2006, 08:03 AM
It all depends on the scenario. I'll either cuss like a sailor, or have the mouth of a saint.

starseeker
09-02-2006, 08:45 AM
It depends who I'm dealing with and the situation. At school when I swear I use fuck and /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif. When I'm at home the swearing rarely gets belond bloody or hell.

boys from the dwarf
09-02-2006, 09:11 AM
im one of the calmest and most controled guy's ever. swearing is stupid and unimaginitive and if you swear tons it usually makes you unpleasant to be around. theres good swearing and bad swearing though. sometimes swearing can be o.k but i stay away from it because its usually pretty stupid.

Psydekick
09-02-2006, 10:28 AM
I swear er quite a bit, but not at home

Quindiana Jones
09-02-2006, 11:13 AM
I swear far too fucking much. LoLzOrDs.

Cookie
09-02-2006, 01:58 PM
I've got a really strong urge to right now and im trying to hold it in because of my >insert swear word< psp.

Quindiana Jones
09-02-2006, 02:07 PM
I've got a really strong urge to right now and im trying to hold it in because of my smurfing psp.

Done.

Cookie
09-02-2006, 02:08 PM
Yeah but im not 5 so i dont consider smurf a swear word.

Quindiana Jones
09-02-2006, 02:09 PM
Neither does the censor. Hence why it puts it there. :tongue:

Cookie
09-02-2006, 02:11 PM
I'm mad and smurf is just not the answer right now.

Resha
09-02-2006, 02:12 PM
Quite some. Moreso when I'm irritated (which is quite often I have a crabby mean soul).

Shauna
09-02-2006, 03:08 PM
I don't really swear at all. Maybe if I'm really really angry, but those times aren't very often. =D