PDA

View Full Version : NEIGHBOURS

LUKEJAKE17
09-01-2006, 10:48 PM
I FRIIIIGIN HATE NEIGHBOURS! (usally) where i live, im surrounded by freaks! theres a really common tramp next door to me who always comes home drunk, with some men who look like stupid strippers, up above me, some stupid woman who HAS SEVERAL ridiculous habits but perhaps the worst being shouting at the top of her voice making stupid noises all night! tell me about your neighbours...are they freaks?

Hambone
09-01-2006, 10:50 PM
One has alzheimer's and he checks his mail every 10 minutes even if he's already gotten it.

Decessus
I have an annoying neighbor who won't stop saying 'Diddly.'

I hid the body in the ditch.

Eminem's_No.1_Fan
nAAAYYYYburs, everybody neeeds good nAAAYYYburs.

damn you Australian soaps, DAMN YOU!!!!!!

Meat Puppet
09-01-2006, 10:51 PM
I don't like my neighbours very much. They're not good people. I'm not going to go into any detail. They're just not good people, and I don't like them.

Araciel
09-01-2006, 10:51 PM
my only neightbours are two college girls...normally i would love this but one has a live-in boyfriend and they constantly break up and he throws little hissy fits and yells and screams drunk in my hallway, punching walls...i have to go out and threaten to kick the crap out of him on an almost weekly basis

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
09-01-2006, 10:52 PM
I saw one of my neighbours naked once...she was getting changed near the window and i saw her...but i ainīt no voyeur it was completely random.

Venom
09-01-2006, 10:52 PM
I hate my neighbors because they complain about me playing too loud and yet those red neck bastards are cable theives and are twice as loud as me.:(

Damn Rednecks cant live with em and you can sure as hell live without them.

McLovin'
09-01-2006, 10:54 PM
I once witnessed a couple argue for over 30 minutes. I could see and hear it from my window. You have no idea how entertaining that was too watch.

I even shined lasers into their living room after they stopped fighting. They started fighting about that too. XD. Priceless.

Eminem's_No.1_Fan
09-01-2006, 10:55 PM
I once witnessed a couple argue for over 30 minutes. I could see and hear it from my window. You have no idea how entertaining that was too watch.

I even shined lasers into their living room after they stopped fighting. They started fighting about that too. XD. Priceless.

LOL a-hahahahahahahaah!!!

Ethanol Dreams
09-01-2006, 10:56 PM
I like my neighbours, got a fireman and a nurse on one side and a builder on the other, so it's kinda handy! :D They're nice people too though.

Psychotic
09-01-2006, 10:56 PM
nAAAYYYYburs, everybody neeeds good nAAAYYYburs.

damn you Australian soaps, DAMN YOU!!!!!!Neighbours is crack cocaine in soap form. Someone help me quit.

We don't speak to our neighbours. That's just the way it is.

LUKEJAKE17
09-01-2006, 10:59 PM
my only neightbours are two college girls...normally i would love this but one has a live-in boyfriend and they constantly break up and he throws little hissy fits and yells and screams drunk in my hallway, punching walls...i have to go out and threaten to kick the crap out of him on an almost weekly basis
do you really? please answer! oh and i forgot to tell everyone about this freak with a massive head (no he hasnt got a health problem) who screeams and growls and swears and he has no one in the house but himself!? and he throws things!

Shiny
09-01-2006, 11:04 PM
It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood. Won't you be my? Won't you be my neighbor? I like my neighbors. They make food for me. :)

Decessus
09-01-2006, 11:05 PM
They make food for me. :)
You haven't noticed the bleach yet?

I Took the Red Pill
09-01-2006, 11:15 PM
My neighbor is the cat lady from A Clockwork Orange.

Shiny
09-01-2006, 11:15 PM
You haven't noticed the bleach yet?
No, but I have come across some nails. I guess they wanted to surprise me...those tricksters. :greenie:

Zeldy
09-01-2006, 11:28 PM
I never really talk to my neighbours. But they are really nice. Theres an old couple on one side who love looking after my Rabbit when we go on Holiday, and they keep all our mail and keep the house safe etc, and we do the same when they go away. :)

On the other side is a younger family, with a chav little boy who, a year ago, threw things at our windows.
I saw into his window once from my garden, and I saw a 50 cent poster. I lost all respect for him.

One morning they played Keane. It was like.. 8am. My room is really close to their conservatory where the music was. Ive never gotten out of bed so quick xD

Tasura
09-01-2006, 11:31 PM
One is a spoiled idiot brat who is goign to be in jail as soon as he turns 18, the rest are old people.

LUKEJAKE17
09-01-2006, 11:33 PM
IF YOU HATE 50 CENT YOUVE GOT TASTE! AND YOU SHOULD RUNOVER THAT LITTLE CHAV!

Vikeve
09-01-2006, 11:40 PM
My street is a freak fest everything form drunken bastards to drug addicts which is funny cuz i live in a safe part of town but my street is crazy sometimes...

I watched thisdrunken fool walk or dance down my street and start yelling at none existent people and treees also my dad... very funny.

i love my neighbors but i hate the children or just one of them i hate hoverers who always want to take my stuff danm that little boy danm him to hell!!!!! everyone else i like a lot of New orleans relatives moved in after the hurrican there all really nice and funny.:)

Anaisa
09-01-2006, 11:43 PM
do you really? please answer! oh and i forgot to tell everyone about this freak with a massive head (no he hasnt got a health problem) who screeams and growls and swears and he has no one in the house but himself!? and he throws things!There is clearly something living in that large head of his though. I think he's communicating with that. I think the issue is that the reason why his legs are so short, is because his overly large head, due to the beast residing in it, is weighing down the rest of his body, an pushing his legs down into squat position. He's not pleased about this, so when he gets in a rage, he shouts an screams at the demon, an hits his head with objects, in an attempt to hurt it. But this only serves to make his head swell.The demon further provokes him by saying things like: "Your neighbours think you're a freak" "No they don't! they think I'm disabled, THEY PITY ME" "HA HA that's what you think, their telling the people of the internets that you're just a freak, an you're not really disabled". "They only pity themselves for having to live in close proximity to you, they wish you'd turn upon your little legs, an get the hell out of here, nobody likes to see the freak show all year round bub."

damn you Australian soaps, DAMN YOU!!!!!!
Neighbours is crack cocaine in soap form. Someone help me quit.
Me an my brother helped my sister quit, by setting traps for her at the top of the stairs. If she eventually made it downstairs, an put it on, we would throw a quilt over her head, an roll her round in it. It worked a treat!

Hambone
09-01-2006, 11:43 PM
I FRIIIIGIN HATE NEIGHBOURS! (usally) where i live, im surrounded by freaks! theres a really common tramp next door to me who always comes home drunk, with some men who look like stupid strippers, up above me, some stupid woman who HAS SEVERAL ridiculous habits but perhaps the worst being shouting at the top of her voice making stupid noises all night! tell me about your neighbours...are they freaks?

Don't hate, appreciate!

Anaisa
09-01-2006, 11:53 PM

Don't hate, appreciate!You should say: "Appreciate this" an then stamp on their toes!

LUKEJAKE17
09-01-2006, 11:56 PM
YEAH!. any way christmas would agree theres nothing wrong with hating neighbours!

Hambone
09-02-2006, 12:13 AM
christmas hates everything.

LUKEJAKE17
09-02-2006, 12:24 AM
i like christmas...

themagicroundabout
09-02-2006, 12:37 AM
I don't have any neighbours!

Bart's Friend Milhouse
09-02-2006, 12:42 AM
I'm watching my neighbours right now

abrojtm
09-02-2006, 12:54 AM
One group of neighbors all work for Budweiser. The others are equally uninteresting.

Craig
09-02-2006, 12:57 AM
One of my sisters lives next door to me, and another one lives a few houses down. I like my neighbours.

KentaRawr!
09-02-2006, 12:59 AM
We never talk to our neighbors, but we recently found out that we go on the same bus as them. That's to be expected since we live in the same area.