PDA

View Full Version : Junction System

Sylvie
09-02-2006, 02:48 AM
What are your opinions on the Junction system? I think its awesome. I can customize my characters pretty well with it, like adding status effects to my attacks and stuff like that. I also love the Draw system, so you get all your resources through the battle.

Bart's Friend Milhouse
09-02-2006, 11:13 AM
Seeing that FFVIII is the best game in the whole world I really have no problem with the junction system. It is very flexible and provides you with a broad range of strategies, just part of the awesome package that blew me away the first time I played it

Laugh at face of Danger
09-02-2006, 09:14 PM
I love it, better than equipping different elemntal swords.. a little tricky if you're jumped by an elemntal boss and you're healing it every turn. Overall, i adore it, to pieces

crazybayman
09-04-2006, 02:26 AM
I love it, better than equipping different elemntal swords.. a little tricky if you're jumped by an elemntal boss and you're healing it every turn. Overall, i adore it, to pieces
I concur.

Fonzie
09-04-2006, 03:07 AM
Weird at first, but you get used too it.

Jessweeee♪
09-04-2006, 06:43 AM
max speed + max strengh

'nuff said.

cloud21zidane16
09-04-2006, 11:00 AM
i hate it although i know how to use it properly i think its set out in a diffiicult to understand style,Drwaing was the most boring thing ever

Zeromus_X
09-04-2006, 07:25 PM
It was tedious, but the possibilities of the system make it rewarding. I still think they could've thought out everything a bit better (like how leveling is next to useless if you're Junctioning properly).

Mirage
09-04-2006, 07:54 PM
It isn't more tedious than you make it yourself. You don't have to draw 100 of a spell once it's avaliable. Do it gradually, and/or extract magic from items.

Zeromus_X
09-04-2006, 08:06 PM
Yes, and Carding everything, not gaining experience, and so on...:cat: It can indeed be tedious, regardless. I'm not bashing it or anything, and I'm aware that refining items makes getting 100 spells easier, but it'll still take awhile.

I just mute the TV and draw until I have all the spells I need, though, for the earlier game...:cat: