PDA

View Full Version : Ive noticed

lovehurts
09-02-2006, 12:14 PM
I may not be a genius but I think Im fairly intelligent. Thats not the topic though :p What Im getting at is...how often do you meet people in public that are just all the same. They treat you in the same dull manner as everyone else. They are about as smart as everyone else . However you are different or what they consider weird so they treat you like you are less intelligent?

I mean I am different, I do my own things more so than others. I follow wild wild dreams. I am trying to create 2 entirely new genres for film....

I mean I think differently I act differently signifcantly I mean like looking at leaves for 6 minutes , whatever...

Im not really smart but Im no where near as dumb as they want to treat me.

So the topic is

how often do you meet people in public that are just all the same. They treat you in the same dull manner as everyone else. They are about as smart as everyone else . However you are different or what they consider wierd so they treat you like you are less intelligent?

Ive experienced it all through high school and now the mean people that were in HS are at college.

Cookie
09-02-2006, 12:17 PM
Punched by a man, never met anyone like him before but i technically didn't meet him. I could've hurt him....

Dignified Pauper
09-02-2006, 01:11 PM
I may not be a genius but I think Im fairly intelligent. Thats not the topic though :p What Im getting at is...how often do you meet people in public that are just all the same. They treat you in the same dull manner as everyone else. They are about as smart as everyone else . However you are different or what they consider weird so they treat you like you are less intelligent?

I mean I am different, I do my own things more so than others. I follow wild wild dreams. I am trying to create 2 entirely new genres for film....

I mean I think differently I act differently signifcantly I mean like looking at leaves for 6 minutes , whatever...

Im not really smart but Im no where near as dumb as they want to treat me.

So the topic is

how often do you meet people in public that are just all the same. They treat you in the same dull manner as everyone else. They are about as smart as everyone else . However you are different or what they consider wierd so they treat you like you are less intelligent?

Ive experienced it all through high school and now the mean people that were in HS are at college.

i'm sure i could just throw you in with every thespian majoring in theater. It is what you sound like.

I see individuality even in valley girls. Sure, they aren't incredibly smart, but they have things to offer too, like big boobs.

I think a sense of humor is the sign of true intelligence.

Odaisé Gaelach
09-02-2006, 03:49 PM

I've met a couple... they talk down to me, so mentally I'm rolling my eyes to heaven. But what're you doing to do?

theundeadhero
09-02-2006, 03:50 PM
I'm more than happy to do something by myself if nobody wants to do what I'm doing with me :) People always mistake that as being shy or too scared to talk or some crap like that. I'm not shy or scared at all, but if my interests are different then yours then we just really don't have much to talk about.

oddler
09-02-2006, 04:59 PM
I'm more than happy to do something by myself if nobody wants to do what I'm doing with me :) People always mistake that as being shy or too scared to talk or some crap like that. I'm not shy or scared at all, but if my interests are different then yours then we just really don't have much to talk about.

Word.

Plus, I'm employed as a supervisor at a major industrial factory at the age of 22. I'm kind of an outcast with people my age. I usually only hang out with family or super close friends. On the other hand, I'm usually percieved as being a very intelligent person. And thus ends my toot-your-own-horn session.

Vikeve
09-03-2006, 12:06 AM
I hate it when i do something and everyone stars at me like im some fool i may be doing something stubid with little or no significants what so ever but im not stubid so all i have to say is screw them!

Well there is bound to be some one or many people that are exactly (maybe not EXACTLY) like you.:)

Those people mine as well say "oh your different or your not my friend so i hate you" forget them! oh yeah smiley face for you or whoever wants it!:) :) :p :) :D :) ;) :) :cool::) :) :rolleyes2 :) :) :greenie::) :) i will continue pattern later..

Dell
09-03-2006, 08:29 AM
I think a sense of humor is the sign of true intelligence.

True, true!

I usually follow their attitude so that I'm not a stranger anymore. And I usually became the maker of joke in their party.