PDA

View Full Version : farewell

01 Rin
09-02-2006, 05:53 PM
i must leave this place... school started and being a senior does not help me get more free time. i'm lucky to get a few hours during the weekends. so see ya in another life.

sayonarra.

[edit- Lol, this is not a goodbye thread, this is a 'being a senior takes up all your darn time thread!]

Decessus
09-02-2006, 05:53 PM
Who are you?

Bart's Friend Milhouse
09-02-2006, 05:54 PM
A spy working for ffonline

Levian
09-02-2006, 05:59 PM
You'll be back.

edit: Ah, new topic. I've been on a break from school for one and a half year now so it's been pretty difficult to study at home. The studying at school is ok, but I'm always distracted when I get home. I live with 13 other people, so there's always something happening and I really need to learn the word "No". Tricky word, that.

rubah
09-02-2006, 06:02 PM
Lol no goodbye threads ^_^ i declare this to be about your senior years in highschool!

Are you looking forward to it, are you having a tough time with one now, or do you fondly remember now how you aren't in high school anymore? :D

I'm having a tough time with it now :(

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
09-02-2006, 06:13 PM
Pshaw. I am just about to go into my junior year, starting on Tuesday.

I suspect that it will be the best of all my high school years. I finally got around to getting a girlfriend. I got many great friends. Fairly easy classes(except Advanced Algebra, still not sure why I signed up for that, first period no less). I can't wait. :)

McLovin'
09-02-2006, 06:17 PM
Goodbye. When you return you owe me 2000000000000000 gil.

Tavrobel
09-02-2006, 06:18 PM
bu7 teh gudbai thr34ds rnt alluwed!

Heading into Junior year. I shouldn't have signed up for so many AP classes.

Jojee
09-02-2006, 06:28 PM
You people are crazy (pansies :p). Senior year was the easiest year. Why the heck would you leave senior year and not junior year, where you had to really not screw up your grades, do the SATs, ACTs, and whatever else?^_^ Senior year you just slack off and wait for the college admissions to come rolling in, and they don't even see your senior year grades really.

01 Rin
09-02-2006, 06:30 PM
[edit- Lol, this is not a goodbye thread, this is a 'being a senior takes up all your darn time thread!]apparently, someone else has been editing my posts... for i did not say that.
yeah, today is my last day here. after today, i will delete this forum from my favorites and it will be lost forever.

Sylvie
09-02-2006, 06:32 PM
Alls you have to do is type http://forums.eyesonff.com

Its not too hard to remember.

Shoeberto
09-02-2006, 06:34 PM
Having gone for three days, my senior year seems like it'll be pretty fun. Challenging at times, but fun.

Tavrobel
09-02-2006, 06:37 PM
[edit- Lol, this is not a goodbye thread, this is a 'being a senior takes up all your darn time thread!]apparently, someone else has been editing my posts... for i did not say that.
yeah, today is my last day here. after today, i will delete this forum from my favorites and it will be lost forever.

It shouldn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that Moderators/Administrators can edit posts. Perhaps departure would be the best course of option for you.

Buh bye.

01 Rin
09-02-2006, 06:52 PM

It shouldn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that Moderators/Administrators can edit posts. Perhaps departure would be the best course of option for you.

Buh bye.that... was mean.

i changed my mind. i wanna stay. but i will only post in RP. yeah....
maybe others but RP is the best.

Zeldy
09-02-2006, 06:56 PM
Even if Im really busy at school, I always come home and go on EoFF. My next two years (GCSE Years. Eeek ;_; ) will be really hard, but at the same time, my two best years yet.

The wierdest thing is that I remember starting High School seeing all the seniors thinking "I can't wait till Im there :)" and now I am! o:

Rye
09-02-2006, 06:59 PM
You people are crazy (pansies :p). Senior year was the easiest year. Why the heck would you leave senior year and not junior year, where you had to really not screw up your grades, do the SATs, ACTs, and whatever else?^_^ Senior year you just slack off and wait for the college admissions to come rolling in, and they don't even see your senior year grades really.

That's exactly how I plan my senior year to be. This year, my junior year, is going to be hard due to the SATs and such. ;___; But my senior year will be ultimate senioritis, because I saved up all my study halls for it. I'll only have to go in for half a day. :) And most of my classes will be classes I adore, like AP Art and Honours Choir.

The hardest part of my senior year, really, is just going to be having to make my portfolio (for photography) and do my audition (for music) for college.

Psydekick
09-02-2006, 07:02 PM
Why bother deleting it?

You might as well just keep it even if you dont visit here

Who are you?

Rase
09-02-2006, 07:03 PM
I'm in the same boat as Hsu, except that mine's been going for eight days. It's actually a lot easier than my Junior year, probably because I'm not taking Spanish anymore and I have a IWE period. Still, the only class I expect might give me trouble is AP English 12. We've already written two essay's, taken two quizes and five pages of notes, read Oedipus Rex (twice), and had to to analyze it like no other. Still, I have an awesome teacher, so I expect it to be a good year.

Shlup
09-02-2006, 08:11 PM
I had more free time senior year than I knew what to do with.

Sergeant Hartman
09-02-2006, 09:05 PM
You'll be back.
No one can resist!

ValkyrieWing
09-02-2006, 09:07 PM
Good luck! Senior year is pretty breezy, and you'll be back soon. :P

You'll be like..."hey, I wonder what's going on on EoFF...?" and then you'll go look and WHEE! You're back! XD

Jsb01
09-02-2006, 09:08 PM
A spy working for ffonline

NO I'M NOT!!
wait...what?

Laugh at face of Danger
09-02-2006, 09:10 PM
Guilty

Nominus Experse
09-02-2006, 09:18 PM
Senior year is a breeze, honestly, even if you are one of the states that recquires you to do a culminating project on top of your main school work. On second thought, the entirity of high school was an easy thing to handle. It still baffles me as to how people fail...

You'll get bored and come back preiodically, so none of this "This is the end"

Tavrobel
09-02-2006, 09:21 PM

Buh bye.that... was mean.

i changed my mind. i wanna stay. but i will only post in RP. yeah....
maybe others but RP is the best.

Stark cruelty is that which always solves the problem the fastest.

I predict my Senior year I will rock so hard, and get away with a 1.3 GPA.

LUKEJAKE17
09-02-2006, 09:27 PM
good riddance

starseeker
09-02-2006, 10:37 PM
Is senior year the last year of high school? I'm going into Year 12 which is the penultamate year or school in Britain. I only have to do 5 subjects, all of which I chose or have never done before.

Tavrobel
09-02-2006, 10:40 PM
Is senior year the last year of high school? I'm going into Year 12 which is the penultamate year or school in Britain. I only have to do 5 subjects, all of which I chose or have never done before.

Over here, in America, there's four years of high school before College/University level studies. These are the ninth, tenth, eleventh, and twelfth years of school, also known as Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, and Senior years.

starseeker
09-02-2006, 10:42 PM
So that means I'm going to enter my Junior Year. In Britain we have 13 years of school (we start earlier) but only 11 are compulsory.

rubah
09-02-2006, 11:15 PM
the US has 13 years of school :p We don't have the prep year before Uni though.

My senior year isn't going to be a breeze :( I've had homework almost every night the first two weeks xD

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
09-02-2006, 11:18 PM
I´m in college and i keep posting so i think you´re dramatizing a bit.

Xander
09-02-2006, 11:20 PM
It's better to concentrate on your work anyway, then you can be the beeest :D Being the best is good. But yeah, I'm sure you can come here like 5 minutes a night maybe.

kikimm
09-03-2006, 02:19 AM
What is it with some of you needing to be jerks for no apparent reason? Jeez.

I'm also with Hsu on this one. I've only been there a week, but that's the feeling I get. So far I've been a lot more social, which is a nice change. I've just got to make sure that I keep on a schedule, and do my work when I'm SUPPOSED to. Buckle down.

themagicroundabout
09-03-2006, 12:57 PM
Yeah, boy. When I go back to school this year I am going to try and do all the work and stuff. And I actually mean it this time, k? It's the last year and I am going to GET IT TOGETHER. I'm turning over a new leaf.

Christmas
09-03-2006, 01:02 PM
A evil sorceress and his bunch of warmongers tried to take over my school once but we all farted at her sending her to her doom. :bigsmile:

boys from the dwarf
09-03-2006, 01:39 PM
try and find the odd half an hour for us or something. i know schools a bugger but i still try my best to hang around on here at times.

01 Rin
09-03-2006, 06:17 PM
maybe my senior year is really busy because of my honor classes...? i took, like, 3.
then there's,
senior show,
band,
football games,
fundraisters for field trip,
etc... i mean the list goes on.

Tasura
09-03-2006, 08:13 PM
My senior year was like all the rest, long boring and useless, no study + no homework = top 5% of the school.