PDA

View Full Version : Mexicans!

Shoden
09-03-2006, 12:47 AM
Me and Arucard were having a conversation on MSN and he brought up Mexicans. Now we all know there is talk of some fence somewhere to keep them out of the US. Now if you look at Alive-Man's signature you'll see the fence fails. If it even exists. I dunno...

This thread is about Mexicans and the "fence".

Mexicans, friend or foe, good or evil, human or not, are their hats that cool or not?

Does the fence suck?
Wtf is this fence I'm talking about?
There's a fence?
Where the hell is Mexico?
Wtf is a Mexico?
where?
who?
Arucard?
Is that a Mel Gibson movie or something?
Am I just mad? (answer that wrongly and you'll be seeing stars!)

Ok, then discuss.
I haven't met a Mexican before, I don't think they exist in the UK but leave the damn immigration thing out of here. Unless I'm wrong.
These questions are just examples to answer. Arucard gets equal credit for this thread. We changed from a conversion on Metal to Germans and then to Mexicans. Then I said "Hey, I'll make a thread" and he said "no, make one on bloddlines, that'll get you banned if you word it right."
You make it! I don't mean any offence, this is just a fun thread. I know sod all about them in reality.

Tavrobel
09-03-2006, 12:50 AM
Mexicans, friend or foe, good or evil, human or not, are their hats that cool or not?

Does the fence suck?
Wtf is this fence I'm talking about?
There's a fence?
Where the hell is Mexico?
Wtf is a Mexico?
where?
who?
Arucard?
Is that a Mel Gibson movie or something?
Am I just mad? (answer that wrongly and you'll be seeing stars!)
Friend.
Good.
Human.
Their hats are awesome.
Yes.
The one they are building on the border of Mexico.
Yes, but it sucks.
South of the border of the US.
It's a country.
In your head.
Yes.
Venom.
No, but if someone yells out in a random language, it WILL be a movie.
Mad as in crazy? Perhaps.

But I'm the one asking the questions.

Rye
09-03-2006, 12:56 AM
I had a mexican friend named muchacho. His mother used to live in the town where Pee Wee Herman was caught saying yoo-hoo to the hoo-hoo in a movie theatre. :bigsmile:

Bart's Friend Milhouse
09-03-2006, 01:01 AM
MSN sounds like a right load of fun

Shoden
09-03-2006, 01:10 AM
MSN sounds like a right load of fun

Well sometimes it can be if you know what to do. I see nothing wrong with this thread yet, so why is there a lack of posts, maybes people just don't want to have a bit of fun, they could of had their share for the day. I made a typo on bloodlines, sorry.
A bit more on topic, well I've seen the stereotypical Mexican several times on TV, they seem to be very funky people. To be honest their hats rock the planet.

ChibiAxel
09-03-2006, 01:10 AM
Excuse me I happen to be Mexican:nonono:

Shoden
09-03-2006, 01:14 AM

But do you fit the image of the stereotpyical Mexican? I stated I mean no offence whatsoever in this thread already. So relax.

Strider
09-03-2006, 01:17 AM
Um, yeah, I'm half-Mexican, too.

Shoden
09-03-2006, 01:19 AM
Um, yeah, I'm half-Mexican, too.
Nothing wrong with that or being full Mexican. I said it before. I know sod all about Mexico, so i made this thread. Just state some cool things about Mexico, this thread is about Mexico and Mexicans. Don't feel victimised.

Nominus Experse
09-03-2006, 01:19 AM
I like Mexican food.

And if their food is a relection of them as a whole, than I can't see anything wrong with people that are spicy, hot, and kick your ass if you eat too much.

And their hats are awesome.

Shoden
09-03-2006, 01:21 AM
I like Mexican food.

And if their food is a relection of them as a whole, than I can't see anything wrong with people that are spicy, hot, and kick your ass if you eat too much.

And their hats are awesome.

Is it even possible to hate hats like those? I'm not really a fan of spicy food though. I've heard the stuff can kill the toilet if eaten too much before from American friends, unless they're joking.

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
09-03-2006, 01:41 AM
Does being Mexican help with your water hopping? Ack. Sorry, I couldn't resist. Your name had me lol'ing.

Anyways. Mexicans are Mexicans. Just another stereotype to have fun making fun of. Most of them don't come anywhere near the stereotypical image of a Mexican.

Venom
09-03-2006, 01:48 AM
A very good portion of my friends are mexican or hispanic.

But its those damn French Polynesian I cant stand.:mad2:

Madame Adequate
09-03-2006, 02:11 AM
God, I hate Mexicans. Being born south of me, wanting a better life for themselves. How dare they try to improve their lot in life? I was walking around the mall one day when this Mexican guy jumps out of Border's and steals my job from me! Right there in the mall, he mugged my job right off me!

Strider
09-03-2006, 02:11 AM
I can't see any good coming out of this thread.

Shoden
09-03-2006, 02:17 AM
God, I hate Mexicans. Being born south of me, wanting a better life for themselves. How dare they try to improve their lot in life? I was walking around the mall one day when this Mexican guy jumps out of Border's and steals my job from me! Right there in the mall, he mugged my job right off me!
How do you know he was Mexican or if he came from Mexico. He could of come from Canada, Argentina, Alaska, France, Germany, Mars. You just gotta be careful with these things. If you make a mistake you can be eaten alive and abdcuted, but that's another story that I don't want the kiddies to hear. You had a job? The mall? Well it's the mall, source of necromantic chaos and rituals so there's no surprise misfortune came to you. I don't think mexicans can be affected by or use Necromancy. At least the things I heard they aint. Ever seen the movie Men In Black? Could of been that. Will Smith movie, 1990's... Oh, jesus, not again... Let him be, I heard a good ranting on about random made up stuff daily is good for the mind and body

Madame Adequate
09-03-2006, 02:20 AM
How do you know he was Mexican or if he came from Mexico. He could of come from Canada, Argentina, Alaska, France, Germany, Mars. You just gotta be careful with these things. If you make a mistake you can be eaten alive and abdcuted, but that's another story that I don't want the kiddies to hear. You had a job? The mall? Well it's the mall, source of necromantic chaos and rituals so there's no surprise misfortune came to you. I don't think mexicans can be affected by or use Necromancy. At least the things I heard they aint. Ever seen the movie Men In Black? Could of been that. Will Smith movie, 1990's... Oh, jesus, not again... Let him be, I heard a good ranting on about random made up stuff daily is good for the mind and body

I know he was Mexican because he was vaguely different in appearance from me, and anyone different from me is a member of whatever group I am currently scapegoating my own failings upon.

Psychotic
09-03-2006, 02:22 AM
Mexicans, friend or foe, good or evil, human or notLesson: Asking if another race is human is not a good idea for a thread.