PDA

View Full Version : Beerfest~

Jowy
09-03-2006, 02:37 AM
Yeah, it's a Broken Lizard movie, so don't go expecting Lawrence of Arabia.

I like the concept of an insipirational movie for a sport that's looked down upon by most of modern society. There's some actual emotion in points of the movie as well, along with complete absurdism in points. In short, I laughed, I almost cried, and I ate too much popcorn.

Tavrobel
09-03-2006, 03:13 AM

I like the concept of an insipirational movie for a sport that's looked down upon by most of modern society. There's some actual emotion in points of the movie as well, along with complete absurdism in points. In short, I laughed, I almost cried, and I ate too much popcorn.

I want to see this movie, because anything from Broken Lizard is pure comic genius.

I'm not expecting anything good, but the comedic factor alone should justify the movie.

Strider
09-03-2006, 03:22 AM
I want to see this movie, because anything from Broken Lizard is pure comic genius.You can't be serious about calling Club Dread "pure comic genius".

Tavrobel
09-03-2006, 03:45 AM
I have a very weird sense of humor. Althogh I was thinking more along the lines of Super Troopers.

Vikeve
09-03-2006, 11:36 PM

Um... i wasn't expecting this movie to be anything like lawrence of Arabia.:) anyways is it good i want to see it but ive been busy doing my reports i was supposed to do in the summer.

farplaner
09-04-2006, 10:47 AM
Super Troopers is by far their best, but not their first. Has anyone seen Puddle Cruiser? It was much more (sort of) laid back in its approach- it was decent, but I'm hoping beerfest will live up to the Supe. ....however, for some reason I doubt it will.

Ram.: "Why don't you hop up on Uncle Rabbit's lap."
Rabbit: "I-I don't think that's such a good idea."