PDA

View Full Version : FINAL FANTASY

LUKEJAKE17
09-03-2006, 03:10 AM
a new twist on the "whats your favourite final fantasy" question by taking into account all of these factors music, characters, story, vote for your favourite but say your favourite music was in ff8 but story in ff9 try to vote by the one that ticks the most boxes in all the categories and tell us why you picked the ff you did

tidus_rox
09-03-2006, 04:59 AM
Im sorry i couldnt deicde between number nine and ten

LUKEJAKE17
09-03-2006, 05:19 AM
Im sorry i couldnt deicde between number nine and ten
i chose ff8 its soooooooo great! the music, the best!, the characters, the best, the story, the best! though after ff8 ff9 is probably my favourite.

Dell
09-03-2006, 06:32 AM
This thread again?
*Get Ready*

Final Fantasy VII will always be my favourite game forever and beyond.
Though, FFIX, FFVI and FFIV are close second with FFT, FFV and FFXII as third favourite.

EDIT: BTW, where is Final Fantasy XII, Tactics, Tactic Advance and Crystal Chronicles?

LUKEJAKE17
09-03-2006, 06:38 AM
[quote=vivi_ultima;1869731]This thread again?
*Get Ready*

Though, FFIX, FFVI and FFIV are close second with FFT, FFV and FFXII as third favourite.

EDIT: BTW, where is Final Fantasy XII, Tactics, Tactic Advance and Crystal Chronicles?[/quoute i just thought id only include FINAL FANTASY titles if you know what i mean

Zeromus_X
09-03-2006, 06:42 AM
...Then, you'd still be missing alot of games with Final Fantasy in the title.

Anyway, I can't decide, as they all had outstanding quality in at least one aspect. My favorites are probably III (gameplay and soundtrack), IV (nostalgia), VI (nostalgia and balance of quality), and VII (storyline and characters).

LUKEJAKE17
09-03-2006, 06:48 AM
...Then, you'd still be missing alot of games with Final Fantasy in the title.

Anyway, I can't decide, as they all had outstanding quality in at least one aspect. My favorites are probably III (gameplay and soundtrack), IV (nostalgia), VI (nostalgia and balance of quality), and VII (storyline and characters).
interesting...

Dell
09-03-2006, 06:51 AM
This thread again?
*Get Ready*

EDIT: BTW, where is Final Fantasy XII, Tactics, Tactic Advance and Crystal Chronicles? i just thought id only include FINAL FANTASY titles if you know what i mean

Tactics, Tactic Advance, Crystal Chronicles, XII, Mystic Quest is a Final Fantasy too. :(

Leave FFX-2 behind. It deserves no praise IMO.

Zeromus_X
09-03-2006, 06:54 AM
To be more precise (whether everyone hates or loves the games or not):

Final Fantasy X-2 (PS2)
Final Fantasy XII (PS2)
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles (Gamecube)
Final Fantasy Mystic Quest ('Final Fantasy USA') (SNES)
Final Fantasy Tactics (PS1)
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance (Gameboy Advance)

And most likely some more I can't remember at the moment. "Final Fantasy Adventure" is the first Seiken Densetsu ('__ of Mana') game, and the "Final Fantasy Legends" series for the Gameboy are the first three SaGa games, so they aren't actually Final Fantasy games.

LUKEJAKE17
09-03-2006, 07:04 AM
To be more precise (whether everyone hates or loves the games or not):

Final Fantasy X-2 (PS2)
Final Fantasy XII (PS2)
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles (Gamecube)
Final Fantasy Mystic Quest ('Final Fantasy USA') (SNES)
Final Fantasy Tactics (PS1)
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance (Gameboy Advance)

And most likely some more I can't remember at the moment. "Final Fantasy Adventure" is the first Seiken Densetsu ('__ of Mana') game, and the "Final Fantasy Legends" series for the Gameboy are the first three SaGa games, so they aren't actually Final Fantasy games.
FF12 only in japan so far, x2 not a proper title really and its crap, and all the other titles are spin off sort of things

Zeromus_X
09-03-2006, 07:11 AM
XII has still been released. It has Final Fantasy in the title. X-2's quality is subjective. It has Final Fantasy in the title. The rest have Final Fantasy in the title. The only reason the others mentioned that aren't really Final Fantasies aren't considered Final Fantasies for that reason are because they weren't originally called that, and were only renamed for marketing reasons.

So, nevertheless, the ones listed are Final Fantasies.

Rocket Edge
09-03-2006, 03:15 PM
VIII. An incredable game.

LUKEJAKE17
09-03-2006, 03:25 PM
VIII. An incredable game.
yeah thats what im talking about ive voted ff8 and also may i mention to some people on here PLEASE stop with the titles thing there spin offs additions to final fantasy NOT PART OF THE MAIN SERIES

Azure Chrysanthemum
09-03-2006, 05:59 PM
http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=90440