PDA

View Full Version : GIRLFRIENDS

LUKEJAKE17
09-03-2006, 05:42 AM
who has girlfriends on this site? if you havent got a girlfriend do you want one? how do you treat her? theres some questions for ya, but heres the main topic at hand do you have faith that love exists? and do you think that really you should just try at least to have 1 and only 1 partner in your lifetime or do you think you should just...you know, go through life just p***ing this person and that person and dont care for romance tell me your views!

Christmas
09-03-2006, 06:01 AM
I have girlfriends here like SHASHA, Rye, Raven Nox, Anaisa, Little Shauna, Ki Ki, KiKimm, Shiny, Tempest, FallenAngel411 and a lot more. :bigsmile:

But most importantly, LITTLE MANUS too even though SHE like dressing up like a retarded stormtrooper and behave like a moronic chimpanzee, SHE is still my friend. :bigsmile:

eestlinc
09-03-2006, 06:04 AM
I'm single and I think you should be in a relationship with at least four or five people in your lifetime.

LUKEJAKE17
09-03-2006, 06:08 AM
I'm single and I think you should be in a relationship with at least four or five people in your lifetime.
why 4 or 5? why even 2?

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
09-03-2006, 06:11 AM
why 4 or 5? why even 2?

Experience. A chance to find true love. For fun. I see many reason why many can be good. :p

Sunny Day Suicide
09-03-2006, 06:12 AM
The more girlfriends, the more experience. If you pay attention that is. But if you find that someone early then you've found her. No use refusing it. I had a girlfriend. Two actually. Not on this site though. I don't see whats so great about online relationships. What if you never see that person?

LUKEJAKE17
09-03-2006, 06:15 AM
yeah sure but think of it this way perhaps you should get to know them as a friend first and decide whether there LOVE material or not and at least try, try, try now come on, tryyyyyyyy, to have just 1

Sunny Day Suicide
09-03-2006, 06:17 AM
Someone online? No thanks. That was a good attempt but ney, my friend.

kikimm
09-03-2006, 06:19 AM
yeah sure but think of it this way perhaps you should get to know them as a friend first and decide whether there LOVE material or not and at least try, try, try now come on, tryyyyyyyy, to have just 1

Some people want to date and have girlfriends and boyfriends just for fun. They're not all looking for love.

LUKEJAKE17
09-03-2006, 06:21 AM
Someone online? No thanks. That was a good attempt but ney, my friend.
whoa! i didnt say anything like that! dont tell anyone but i want christmas as my girlfriend

Some people want to date and have girlfriends and boyfriends just for fun. They're not all looking for love. aaaaaaaaahhhhh i see so your going with the pump anything option are you?

edit: we have a nifty new multi-quote feature so you don't have to double post. -eestlinc

Sylvie
09-03-2006, 06:22 AM
I won't tell anyone, even though you just blurted it out in public, but alright.

LUKEJAKE17
09-03-2006, 06:23 AM
I won't tell anyone, even though you just blurted it out in public, but alright.
UGH...

Jsb01
09-03-2006, 06:24 AM
I have a girlfriend.

LUKEJAKE17
09-03-2006, 06:27 AM
I have a girlfriend.
I WANT ONE! UH HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NAMELY CHRISTMAS! HAVE YOU NOTICED IN THE LAST FEW POSTS IVE GONE MAD?

Araciel
09-03-2006, 06:41 AM
they are too much for me

LUKEJAKE17
09-03-2006, 06:46 AM
they are too much for me
WHATS TOO MUCH?

Jsb01
09-03-2006, 06:52 AM
is against the rules to post a pic of her?

Nominus Experse
09-03-2006, 06:55 AM
You may want to have her consent before you do, but it's not a requirement, I guess... Just might get you in trouble if she wouldn't want you doing it without her knowing.

Actually, the more I think about it, the more I think it's something of a law, but meh...

Just may want to have her consent before you do.

Sylvie
09-03-2006, 06:56 AM
I have a girlfriend.
I WANT ONE! UH HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NAMELY CHRISTMAS! HAVE YOU NOTICED IN THE LAST FEW POSTS IVE GONE MAD?

Christmas HATES you. You have no chance. Christmas will never, and I mean NEVER LOVE.

LUKEJAKE17
09-03-2006, 07:00 AM
I have a girlfriend.

Christmas HATES you. You have no chance. Christmas will never, and I mean NEVER LOVE.OH IM NOT SO SURE

Leeza
09-03-2006, 07:16 AM

If she is not a member of this board and you do not have her permission, you should not post a picture of her here.

I would like everyone to stop the spamming. LUKEJAKE17, this is not a chatroom.

LUKEJAKE17
09-03-2006, 07:18 AM

If she is not a member of this board and you do not have her permission, you should not post a picture of her here.

I would like everyone to stop the spamming. LUKEJAKE17, this is not a chatroom.
what have i done wrong? ive stuck on topic? meow.

Jsb01
09-03-2006, 07:20 AM
I do have her permission, will it be considered spamming?

Leeza
09-03-2006, 07:28 AM
If you have her permission then it's fine.

LUKEJAKE17, you're conversing. Not posting on topic.

Clouded Sky
09-03-2006, 07:37 AM
I have three. But I only REALLY date Leeza and Psychotic.

Jsb01
09-03-2006, 07:40 AM
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=94992444&imageID=1125197416&MyToken=3f84d670-5fd1-487b-bea4-cda9bfa34ece

Del Murder
09-03-2006, 07:51 AM
One was enough for me.

theundeadhero
09-03-2006, 11:46 AM
Well let's see, in third grade there was this blonde headed girl Kate Moss that I asked to be my girlfriend everyday, but she turned me down every day :( That means my first girlfriend was Diane Frankenburg in the fourth grade. I don't remember too much about here, but it was fun having a girlfriend! Then my next one was in seventh grade. It wasn't really official, so I won't say her name, but she was cool and had a twin sister! They were great fun! My next girlfriend was in eigth grade. It was Crystal something or another. Me and her didn't go out very long. After that my next girlfriend was in eleventh grade (Sad huh) I went out with Nichi Wallace. That was pretty fun, but then one day I broke up with her. Now I regret it 'cause she's sexy as hell! Then in grade twelve I dated Felicity Sims. We went out for a few months but then she broke up with me :whimper: Oh well, we got over it. After that I didn't have a girlfriend until I was twenty in Korea. She was a gorgeous Russian girl. Eventually that fell apart and that was the last official girlfriend I ever had.

Levian
09-03-2006, 12:12 PM
Girlfriends are for losers... :(

LUKEJAKE17
09-03-2006, 01:30 PM
let meeeee guess, you havent got one cant get one?

Christmas
09-03-2006, 01:35 PM

LITTLE MANUS CAN BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND. :bigsmile:

Old Manus
09-03-2006, 01:49 PM
:joey:

Orion Zero
09-03-2006, 02:32 PM
I'd rather not sell my soul yet, if the devil cannot have it neither can girls. I'm a freeman, free as a butterfly you may say. I've been single for a long time so, bleh, I have no need for a relationship. fark, typos suck. Girlfriends makes baby moses/jesus cry. Tempted to crack a bad, dirty joke here. I cannot. I hope these words of wisdom have given some people a path to the light at the end of the tunnel. Well you're in a traffic jam down there if you got a girlfriend.

Madame Adequate
09-03-2006, 02:36 PM
I want a girlfriend, but Christmas has already taken everyone. :(

Christmas
09-03-2006, 02:39 PM

You are taken too. :bigsmile:

Levian
09-03-2006, 02:41 PM

Psht, I can get one. I used to date Rye until she caught that tropical loin disease. Oh dear, was I not supposed to say that? *blush*

Resha
09-03-2006, 02:45 PM
I have many a girlfriend :roll:~

Rye
09-03-2006, 02:49 PM

Psht, I can get one. I used to date Rye until she caught that tropical loin disease. Oh dear, was I not supposed to say that? *blush*

Pssh naw, I just made that up because you were too clingy, Monica... woops. :bigsmile:

theundeadhero
09-03-2006, 03:14 PM
I though you only let me call you Monica, Levian :mad2:
Squeeshy Reeshy, I've been keeping a secret from you. I'm not a girl. You have a boyfriend.

Rostum
09-03-2006, 03:24 PM
I have been with my girlfriend for 4 years thus far. And things are still going great.

:love:

Raistlin
09-03-2006, 03:42 PM
I recently received a picture of my girlfriend and I was, to say the least, a bit shocked.

http://antinsync.freeservers.com/rally.jpg

I'm not sure I want to see her in that shirt.

Resha
09-03-2006, 03:45 PM
Squeeshy Reeshy, I've been keeping a secret from you. I'm not a girl. You have a boyfriend.
....You mean...I'm gay!??! >:O OH MY GOD WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...[dot dot dot the dots]

Hambone
09-03-2006, 03:46 PM
not another one. *bangs head against keyboard* yhgyhgyhgtrfdyyuyu67h

Cookie
09-03-2006, 04:51 PM
I don't have one but i wouldn't mind one.:D

McLovin'
09-03-2006, 04:52 PM
Pfft with our technology who needs a human? ROBOTS ARE THE WAY TO GO!

But I have had my fair share of the game.

Madame Adequate
09-03-2006, 05:02 PM

You are taken too. :bigsmile:

Then I am :jess:

PyroManiak
09-03-2006, 05:08 PM
im in middle school(well was I dont know how High school works).. pretty much all girls is everyones girlfriend

ljkkjlcm9
09-03-2006, 05:09 PM
girls are not worth my time or effort at this point

THE JACKEL

PyroManiak
09-03-2006, 05:10 PM

THE JACKAL

so ur a homO?

LUKEJAKE17
09-03-2006, 05:26 PM

THE JACKAL
are you seriously gay? girls not worth your effort? which ones have been looking at? anyway, lets have some girlfriends on here telling us if there treated respectfully by there boyfreinds and, please does anyone on here beleive in true love? POST NOW!

Levian
09-03-2006, 05:33 PM
You don't have to be gay to not wanting to have a girlfriend at a certain point. And the keyword in his post being "at this point", meaning that girls will be worth his time and effort at a later point in his life, just not right now.

Maybe he just broke up with someone
Maybe he's got very much else to do.
Maybe he wants flings instead of serious relationships.
etc.

So there you go, we wouldn't know how he feels/ what he has been through. Besides, so what if he really was gay? (although he isn't)

PyroManiak
09-03-2006, 05:36 PM
lol

Stop the spamming. ~ Leeza

LUKEJAKE17
09-03-2006, 05:41 PM
You don't have to be gay to not wanting to have a girlfriend at a certain point. And the keyword in his post being "at this point", meaning that girls will be worth his time and effort at a later point in his life, just not right now.

Maybe he just broke up with someone
Maybe he's got very much else to do.
Maybe he wants flings instead of serious relationships.
etc.

So there you go, we wouldn't know how he feels/ what he has been through. Besides, so what if he really was gay? (although he isn't)
as for flings, thats part of the topic, do you think you should have one partner, final or then the fling option, thats the dirty one you know, pump anything anytime.when he says at this point he means hes gay for now but he might change his mind soon he cant decide what he is homo or none homo

PyroManiak
09-03-2006, 05:43 PM
why dont we just think hes a homo in our minds and stfu?

lol boop+boop equals poop

Stop the spamming. ~ Leeza

The Devil Man
09-03-2006, 05:50 PM
I don't have a girlfriend because I am very ugly :crying:

Women are very vain... around where I live, they only want a boyfriend if he is good-looking and has a lot of money...

I am neither rich, OR good-looking :crying:

Can you believe... I have never even kissed a girl in my ENTIRE life... I am not even joking! I have never been kissed, and now I am in my early 20's

I am going to die alone :crying:

Reine
09-03-2006, 05:52 PM
I cant be bothered with the whole love thing atm, but who knows, someone could just come along tomorrow and break that train of thought..

Thats the way it often works..

LUKEJAKE17
09-03-2006, 05:53 PM
I don't have a girlfriend because I am very ugly :crying:

Women are very vain... around where I live, they only want a boyfriend if he is good-looking and has a lot of money...

I am neither rich, OR good-looking :crying:

Can you believe... I have never even kissed a girl in my ENTIRE life... I am not even joking! I have never been kissed, and now I am in my early 20's

I am going to die alone :crying:
OH come on admit it your not in your 20s your in your 50s arent you? poor guy...

Stop in-thread conversations. ~ Leeza

The Devil Man
09-03-2006, 06:00 PM
OH come on admit it your not in your 20s your in your 50s arent you? poor guy...

I am not in my 50's, I am in my 20's and a couple of people of this Forum have seen what I look like. I have never, EVER had a girlfriend in my life or been kissed and that's the truth.

Rocket Edge
09-03-2006, 06:00 PM
?

This is spam. ~ Leeza

LUKEJAKE17
09-03-2006, 06:22 PM
?
what dont you understannd?

Leeza
09-03-2006, 06:25 PM
If I have to edit any more posts in this thread, it will get closed.

Dark Link
09-03-2006, 07:10 PM
I have a great girl friend. Love her very much. We are talking about getting married all the time. Will soon hopefully.

LUKEJAKE17
09-03-2006, 07:12 PM
I have a great girl friend. Love her very much. We are talking about getting married all the time. Will soon hopefully.
how long you known her?

Yuna_wannabe
09-03-2006, 07:18 PM
who has girlfriends on this site? if you havent got a girlfriend do you want one? how do you treat her? theres some questions for ya, but heres the main topic at hand do you have faith that love exists? and do you think that really you should just try at least to have 1 and only 1 partner in your lifetime or do you think you should just...you know, go through life just p***ing this person and that person and dont care for romance tell me your views!

I have no boyfirend if that counts? Yes i want one, of course i have faith love exists you just have to spend time with multiple people before you find it. and that one and only partner thing is stupid. you'll end up spending so much time with that ONE person that they end up driving you insane.

LUKEJAKE17
09-03-2006, 07:26 PM

I have no boyfirend if that counts? Yes i want one, of course i have faith love exists you just have to spend time with multiple people before you find it. and that one and only partner thing is stupid. you'll end up spending so much time with that ONE person that they end up driving you insane.
its not stupid! it makes sense if you go around with loads of people thats smutty

Yuna_wannabe
09-03-2006, 07:30 PM
I supose if you look at it that... So you single or taken LukeJake17? you probley said earlier but i really dont wanna read the full forum...

ljkkjlcm9
09-03-2006, 07:32 PM
Girls are not worth my time or effort at this point because they just cause a lot of stress and I have more important things to worry about and don't need that extra stress and the distraction

and LUKEJAKE, stop being an idiot, at no point did I ever imply I was homo, and it's offensive you even say that to me, epecially if you knew how I feel about homosexuality

THE JACKEL

LUKEJAKE17
09-03-2006, 07:33 PM
I supose if you look at it that... So you single or taken LukeJake17? you probley said earlier but i really dont wanna read the full forum...
im single and not proud of it

Yuna_wannabe
09-03-2006, 07:34 PM
Wow wish i could say the same...proud part...lol

Odaisé Gaelach
09-03-2006, 08:32 PM
I'm single and happy. :D

At least I don't have to share my bed with anyone.

Rocket Edge
09-03-2006, 09:18 PM
I got into a sorta 'thing' with a friend of mine recently. I wouldn't really call it a relationship but it's kinda just a little something. You could say it's a little un-wise to be fooling around with a friend but everything is fine. To be honest i had come out of something serious there about three month's ago and have no intention of re-commiting for awhile. I think i have a pic of her somewhere, i'll post it up if i can find it.

PS: Sorry about the other post Leeza, i mean't it as i didn't understand what he was saying, and it wasn't meant as spam.

McLovin'
09-03-2006, 09:20 PM
I don't care about girls right now. But on occasion. ;)

Yuna_wannabe
09-03-2006, 09:26 PM
and that is precisly why i cant find a man on this website.

ljkkjlcm9
09-03-2006, 09:34 PM
or maybe it's because you're 14 and shouldn't be looking for a man at this point

THE JACKEL

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
09-03-2006, 09:37 PM
Girlfriends give to much trouble right about now...i prefer to have one night stands (donīt think bad of me) but for now i just want to have fun i dated a chick for more than a year an got bored.:(

Anaisa
09-03-2006, 09:38 PM
I'm not remotely interested in being in a relationship with some pervert who would be just as interested in being with me as any other woman they thought was attractive. So I will most likely remain single indefinitely. If I were to be with anyone though, it would only be one person. I would not be interested in being with anybody I didn't love, an who didn't love me. An as for getting bored of being with one person, if you loved them,you wouldn't get bored of them. Why should that sort of love be different to any other? You don't say to your parents(if you love them that is) for example: "Well I've known you all my life, so I'm a bit of bored of you now, lets not see each other again".

im single and not proud of it
You should be, with the calibre of woman we have living round here.

Rocket Edge
09-03-2006, 09:41 PM
Well, here's Mandy, the girl i was talking about...

ljkkjlcm9
09-03-2006, 09:43 PM
she is pretty, which means I'd want to get to know her before anything with her, you have to be cautious of the really pretty ones, sometimes they're high maintenance in a relationship, and I wouldn't want to just fool around with someone either

THE JACKEL

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
09-03-2006, 09:45 PM
Why isnīt Mandy looking at the camera?

She is ok...but it appears she as a lot of make-up and there are certain qualities that i demand which Mandy does not have but she is nice and all.

McLovin'
09-03-2006, 09:52 PM
I would post a pic but I really cannot be bothered.

Rocket Edge
09-03-2006, 09:53 PM
Why isnīt Mandy looking at the camera?

She is ok...but it appears she as a lot of make-up and there are certain qualities that i demand which Mandy does not have but she is nice and all.
Well, she isn't looking at the camera because it was a professional photo & i can only guess that is what way it was supposed to be taken. On the other side, Mandy doesn't wear much make-up at all..

she is pretty, which means I'd want to get to know her before anything with her, you have to be cautious of the really pretty ones, sometimes they're high maintenance in a relationship, and I wouldn't want to just fool around with someone either

THE JACKAL
Yeah, your right, but she is very easy going, which is good. But i understand where your coming from, i see it happening all the time.

Cookie
09-03-2006, 09:57 PM
or maybe it's because you're 14 and shouldn't be looking for a man at this point

THE JACKAL

I'm 15 and looking.

EDIT: Whoops, not for a man btw.

boris no no
09-03-2006, 09:58 PM
I wish I had a boyfriend... or even a girlfriend!
I've been single for about a year now.... totally sucks!

Jebus
09-03-2006, 10:09 PM
I wanted one back in middle school, but I've gotten my priorities straight since then. Now I know that school is far more important than all of that.

In any case, people at my age, around 20 or so, just care about the sex aspect of it, and I have absolutely no interest in sex. So that's out.

So either way, I'm not interested, outside of a normal curiosity for something I've never done before.

Nominus Experse
09-03-2006, 10:30 PM
I have a loving girlfriend of almost a year. The odd thing is that we have yet to have any photographs of us together, just pictures of eachother...

It's kind of odd, but neither one of us has really been much a camera-whore... so meh...

Leeza
09-03-2006, 11:34 PM
Do you have her permission to post this here?

Dallas18, take your conversations to PM.

Peegee
09-03-2006, 11:37 PM
why 4 or 5? why even 2?

This is dangerous thinking. I used to think this way and it only ended in ruin.

LUKEJAKE17
09-04-2006, 12:20 AM
what about me?

Cookie
09-04-2006, 12:28 AM
And me!!!!!!

LUKEJAKE17
09-04-2006, 12:31 AM
And me!!!!!!
NO! forget him hes stupid

kikimm
09-04-2006, 12:46 AM
You've been told many times before to stop with the in-thread conversations. So I'm going to go ahead and close this.