PDA

View Full Version : cave of trials

cecil+rosa
09-03-2006, 03:43 PM
hey someone told me you have to beat the game before you can do the trials but if you talk to the guy up in hall of prayers he tell you the endure trial has been unlocked so is that a trial or is it somthing else
another thing i forget what endure means

Crossblades
09-03-2006, 05:06 PM
hey someone told me you have to beat the game before you can do the trials but if you talk to the guy up in hall of prayers he tell you the endure trial has been unlocked so is that a trial or is it somthing else
another thing i forget what endure means

You don't have to beat the game to enter the cave of trials. In fact, it's recommended you do the cave of trials before you beat the game. It's the Lunar Ruins that's unlockable after you beat the game and character trials in the lunar ruins are opened with whoever you beat the game with. For example, if you beat the game with a party composed of Cecil, Kain, Rosa, Rydia, and Yang, the character trials for them will only be opened until you beat the game again with other characters.

cecil+rosa
09-03-2006, 05:23 PM
how come after i get the 5 weapons the guy at the hall of prayers is still going on about how the trials have been unlocked and for you to be careful

Crossblades
09-03-2006, 05:27 PM
how come after i get the 5 weapons the guy at the hall of prayers is still going on about how the trials have been unlocked and for you to be careful

Just ignore that. He always gonna talk about the Cave of Trials even after you complete it

cecil+rosa
09-03-2006, 05:32 PM
ok cause thats the only thing i was realy confused abbout