PDA

View Full Version : Zomg! I've been banned!

KentaRawr!
09-03-2006, 03:48 PM
So, have you been banned from the chat room before? What were you banned for? Do you think it was fair?

Recently, meaning 2 seconds ago, I was banned from the chat room. I'm sure you all know why, too.

CAPS? No, no caps.

I was banned for abusing the caps lock. :) I'd say it was fair, considering I was breaking the rules specifically for my own amusement. It was kind of odd that I was banned on THAT message, but oh well. I'm pretty sure it's only temporary, anyway.

So, what about you guys?

Hambone
09-03-2006, 03:52 PM
No

Orion Zero
09-03-2006, 03:52 PM
I haven't been to EoFF chat before, I would rather gonna risk my sanity, last time I did that was in a game of strip poker =p I have been banned from a chatroom before, excess flodding, timer abusing. Good times. It aint all that bad, they usually remove a ban within 24 hours.

Bart's Friend Milhouse
09-03-2006, 03:57 PM
I tried to access the chatroom but they requested I download something I wasn't too sure about, since this isn't my computer I just went about my own business

Zeldy
09-03-2006, 03:57 PM
Ive been kicked a fair amount of times. Especially when typing :joey: was kickable.

Breine
09-03-2006, 03:58 PM
Can't say I have.

Christmas
09-03-2006, 04:01 PM
The Chatroom is full of creepy imposters that uses another ppl names. :(

Owen Macwere
09-03-2006, 04:01 PM
I haven't been into the chatroom, so nope haven't been banned.
I wish to go there, but I don't know how to download that thing, it asks me to download everytime I go there. :(

Venom
09-03-2006, 04:02 PM
No considering I RARELY ever go into chat.

YTDN
09-03-2006, 04:03 PM
In #party on the eoff chat, we kept on kicking this guy out until we were stripped of our kick banning priviledges :( .

The Devil Man
09-03-2006, 04:04 PM
i haven't been banned from the chatroom as i have never used it, but i got banned from eyes on each other, so does that get me a prize? :love:

McLovin'
09-03-2006, 04:05 PM
I wish to go there, but I don't know how to download that thing, it asks me to download everytime I go there. :(

You don't download it. Just clikc yes and the page loads the way it should.

Don't worry.

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
09-03-2006, 04:08 PM
Yea well i have been there a few times but most of the times i end up talking to myself...and start to say bad things.

Levian
09-03-2006, 04:31 PM
Kyono's banned me a few times. But that was just personal stuff. I banned rubah and Hsu yesterday, that was personal too.

Reine
09-03-2006, 04:31 PM
I got banned by Kat once as a joke, and I got banned for the E kick they had ages ago. That was around the time the :joey: kick was active

Quindiana Jones
09-03-2006, 04:32 PM
I see myself being banned in the future at some point. I think you should pity me.

Roto13
09-03-2006, 04:35 PM

You mean Java?

Psy kicked me the other day for no reason whatsoever other than his own amusement.

Cookie
09-03-2006, 04:36 PM
I got banned from #party before i think, and i know ive been kicked from there many times.

PyroManiak
09-03-2006, 04:36 PM
So, have you been banned from the chat room before? What were you banned for? Do you think it was fair?

Recently, meaning 2 seconds ago, I was banned from the chat room. I'm sure you all know why, too.

CAPS? No, no caps.

I was banned for abusing the caps lock. :) I'd say it was fair, considering I was breaking the rules specifically for my own amusement. It was kind of odd that I was banned on THAT message, but oh well. I'm pretty sure it's only temporary, anyway.

So, what about you guys?

same thing happened to me, hell u were there when it happened

Sergeant Hartman
09-03-2006, 05:24 PM
I got kicked for having caps lock on, it's a cruel and twisted world.

LUKEJAKE17
09-03-2006, 05:31 PM

CAPS? No, no caps.

So, what about you guys? WHY DO PEOPLE COMPLAIN ABOUT CAPS?

Shiny
09-03-2006, 06:23 PM
I was banned for 2 seconds from #party before. It was so ridiculous, because people just kept kicking eachother. -_- I deleted java and I never want to go back.

boys from the dwarf
09-03-2006, 06:23 PM
i never go into chat rooms and EoFF is the only forum for me. ive looked at others and none of them seems as good or seem to have such nice people and this forum isnt full of newbies who are aweful at playing FF. and this forum doesnt have people who make fun of other peoples problems E.G there no "OMG! you cant even beat X-death. NooBZOrz!" i dont think i'll get banned. i said some stupid things when i was new to this site and look back on them and feel like an idiot but nothing really bad. and possibly the worst thing i've done is accidently have two active RPs. and thats only because i didnt think FF8 survivor counted as an RP.

caps lock seems a stupid thing to get banned about. If your using it correctly for names and at the start of sentences it's fine but i guess if you always TYPE LIKE THIS it is really annoying and you say you were doing it for your own amusement so i guess that banning was fair enough.

PyroManiak
09-03-2006, 06:33 PM
<!--

turdnugget
ive definitely won that was just stupid i win on pure intelligence alone

u already lost idiot its impossible to beat gaylord...-->
does anyone know how long the eoff chatroom ban lasts cuz I dont wanna try to log in without bieng able too

uh oh Im getting a feeling I better be more careful in these forumz as well

Leeza
09-03-2006, 06:43 PM
LUKEJAKE17 and Pyro: Cut the spam and in-thread conversations. This is mainly for you, LUKE as Pyro already knows this.

Shoeberto
09-03-2006, 06:54 PM
Neel likes to kban people :cry:

Rocket Edge
09-03-2006, 06:59 PM
I was surprised to see that Shoden had been banned earlier..

Reine
09-03-2006, 07:09 PM
I was banned for 2 seconds from #party before. It was so ridiculous, because people just kept kicking eachother. -_- I deleted java and I never want to go back.

:( So thats where you went...

Yeah well, I often feel like leaving there as its just not the same anymore, and the people there changed..

Owen Macwere
09-03-2006, 07:40 PM

You mean Java?

Yes!.

Faris
09-03-2006, 07:47 PM
I've been banned from chat once for flooding.

bipper
09-03-2006, 07:52 PM
being banned from chat would be about as tramatic as eatin lasaugna

Psychotic
09-03-2006, 10:59 PM
I've been banned from chat many, many times, and I'd like to think that I've caused more +m than anybody else in its history. That place simply can't handle my awesomeness, so that's why I rarely go anymore.

Yamaneko
09-03-2006, 11:01 PM
One time I went in there and used CAPS and I was kicked. :(

Levian
09-04-2006, 09:06 AM
I've been banned from chat many, many times, and I'd like to think that I've caused more +m than anybody else in its history. That place simply can't handle my awesomeness, so that's why I rarely go anymore.

It was a pleasure doing buisness with you, Thorn.

Cz
09-04-2006, 09:10 AM
I've been kicked from chat for being an idiot, and I've been banned from the forums twice. :cool:

Jowy
09-04-2006, 09:19 AM
I've been caps/flood kicked before. And I think someone kicked me once just to do it.

Also, #party isn't a real channel anyway. <3

black orb
09-04-2006, 09:20 AM
>>> Eoff has a chat?..

Markus. D
09-04-2006, 10:34 AM

yah whoever that jerk who is using "Tsukasa" in #eoff can go die.

boris no no
09-04-2006, 10:42 AM
I was banned from chat last night x___x Because I was drunk and kept saying
I AM BEARDED RUSSIAN MEN!!

Oh dear

Meat Puppet
09-04-2006, 11:10 AM
I was banned for saying fuck too many times. So I had a nap. When I woke up I went to check if I was still banned, and—to my delight—I wasn't. Then I got g-lined for ban evasion.

That g-line was the best thing ever to happen to me.

Dignified Pauper
09-04-2006, 11:28 AM

Oh dear

Why would they ban you for speaking plain, gospel truth

boris no no
09-04-2006, 11:30 AM

Oh dear

Why would they ban you for speaking plain, gospel truth
I know ;__; its a shocking world out there

Dignified Pauper
09-04-2006, 11:32 AM
TRAGEDY.

To respond to the topic at hand, I am only kicked from channels and temporarily banned from the ultra cool rooms, not #eoff.

Elite Lord Sigma
09-04-2006, 03:39 PM
I was banned once for a few minutes by BoB for being annoying.

XxSephirothxX
09-04-2006, 04:06 PM
I was kicked off the server once by Chubzilla for letting him know how much of a jerk he was being. :p Never been banned, though.

Owen Macwere
09-04-2006, 04:10 PM

I never thought Cks, stuff members and Admins can cause troubles. :Oo:

Old Manus
I got perma-banned.

Resha

I know. :(

I was banned from chat once for pretending to be Meat Puppet. >=( Impostering doesn't pay!

Vincent, Thunder God
09-04-2006, 05:42 PM
I've never been banned from the chatroom; I never even use it. I haven't been banned from the forum either, even though I have gotten some warnings here and there. Just for the record, I've never intentionally tried to get the mods angry.

Cookie
09-04-2006, 10:41 PM

Richmond......... i see theres no need for me to go back there.

EDIT: I would like to say that i will miss talking to people like Paine and NeoShadow.

Avarice-ness
09-04-2006, 10:45 PM
Getting banned is normal for me. =]

It's 'cause I 'flood' or something like that, I'm getting better though.
Normally if I get banned, they notice and I get unbanned, or I go from wireless to dial-up or vice versa for a different IP and get back in, then I usually get banned again and then I end up messaging Dan or someone all "BANNED. ; ;" and then I get unbanned and everything is okay again! =D!

Agent Proto
09-04-2006, 10:47 PM
've been banned from a chat, but not #eoff. I kinda sucked.

Psychotic
09-04-2006, 10:50 PM

I never thought Cks, stuff members and Admins can cause troubles. :Oo:Oh it was years ago, while I was still in my rebellious phase. Now I'm in my hatred of the general EoFF membership phase, which will probably be followed by a leaving forever to "concentrate on something more important" but returning once in a while just to make people say "ZOMG! IT'S PSY!" phase.

Owen Macwere
09-05-2006, 12:55 PM

I never thought Cks, stuff members and Admins can cause troubles. :Oo:Oh it was years ago, while I was still in my rebellious phase. Now I'm in my hatred of the general EoFF membership phase, which will probably be followed by a leaving forever to "concentrate on something more important" but returning once in a while just to make people say "ZOMG! IT'S PSY!" phase.

I get it now. :p :up:

Mo-Nercy
09-05-2006, 01:56 PM
Once. I was talking dirty. :D

No seriously.